16th January 2010, 03:16 AM
http://www.otca.com.au/tr10011a.jpg

Review 10-011a - Cliffjumper Vs Dead End
Main Colours - Red/Black vs Black/Grey

Review 10-011b - Rescue Ratchet Vs Blackout
Main Colours - White/Black/Red vs Grey/Black

Review 10-011c - Offroad Ironhide Vs Deep Desert Brawl
Main Colours - Black vs Light Brown

Series - TF2 Movie (non-cast and non-movie-coloured cast)
Sub-line - Titanium (store exclusives - US TRU)
Size - 3inch
New/remould/redeco - Redecos
Wave -
Released here - Not expected here
Approximate Retail Price -
Approximate Size - 7.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot Vs Decepticon
Alt-mode - none
Main Features/Gimmicks - Die-cast
Main Accessories - none
My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 0 (non-convertable)
Stability - They stand well enough for non-convertable figurines.
Poseability/articulation - Only three points of articulation on each (arms and waist), plus the head if you can get to it.
Playability - More for display than play, but kids still like them (the neighbour's kids seem to play more with these and RPM vehicles lately), as they are more movie accurate, and don't have bits of alt-mode kibble getting in the way.
My Thoughts - A lot of detail went into these figures, and yet we aren't likely to see them here. A pity, because the Brawl and Ratchet moulds didn't get released here during the First Movie either. Cliffjumper is the (recently) usual red redeco of Bumblebee, while Dead End is a redeco of Jazz. The other four figures have their same names, just different colours (Ratchet and Brawl have the most significant recolouring). I like these solid, weighty little figurines, but do prefer cast characters, and properly coloured ones at that. As such, I think these 2-packs wouldn't be too popular. Each figure comes with a plastic base of their allegiance symbol, like the original Titanium figurines did.
My Overall Recommendation Rating (out of 10) - 4 (only if really cheap, and only if you can't find the original versions that better resemble the cast characters in their movie colours)