PDA

View Full Version : Lego Creator - Highway Transport

Maxiewolf
19th January 2010, 11:25 PM
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=6753&cn=348&d=70

If anyone has seen this kit kicking around, could you let me know? Im probly after 2 of them, so Rather than get them from the online store Id see if we had it local first.

cheers :D

Dkaris
20th January 2010, 03:56 AM
i may have one at work. ill check for you on thursday.

MV75
20th January 2010, 04:07 PM
My local bigw might still have some. I'll check on friday. PM me your number and I'll txt you if you want if I find them then.

i_amtrunks
20th January 2010, 07:53 PM
Ive seen it in a few Kmarts, and I think Blacktown Uncle Petes had one too (kmart was about $150, UP was about $180 I think)

Wheel-J
20th January 2010, 08:17 PM
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=6753&cn=348&d=70

If anyone has seen this kit kicking around, could you let me know? Im probly after 2 of them, so Rather than get them from the online store Id see if we had it local first.

cheers :D

Why do you want 2? One to play with and one MISB? lol! just kidding. :D
I had fun with this which I just finished building only last week.

Here is my stock photo.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/Wheel-J/Lego/Creators/20100117045.jpg

Up next is the mobile crane! :)

jaydisc
20th January 2010, 08:24 PM
Have you checked the Plaza? I'll probably pop in tomorrow and will check.

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 04:00 AM
Have you checked the Plaza? I'll probably pop in tomorrow and will check.

Yeah I could go do the plaza... Just havent been roaming latly. No car lol. Just got the stupid thing back then the battery died on it. But now thats fixed I can check out the plaza...

... plaza is hazardous to my wealth though haha.

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 04:03 AM
Why do you want 2? One to play with and one MISB? lol! just kidding. :D
I had fun with this which I just finished building only last week.

Here is my stock photo.

Up next is the mobile crane! :)

One for me to go with my Black Cat, and my cousin wants one for his "son". :p

Course it would be just plain over kill to have two so i can have one in each mode hehe

jaydisc
21st January 2010, 01:55 PM
Kmart at the plaza indeed has 4:

http://itfdb.com/temporary/tf/maxielego.jpg

Target has none, and I didn't check Myer.

Sleeve
21st January 2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah I could go do the plaza... Just havent been roaming latly. No car lol. Just got the stupid thing back then the battery died on it. But now thats fixed I can check out the plaza...

... plaza is hazardous to my wealth though haha.

The Plaza is also hazardous to your health.

Lint
21st January 2010, 06:03 PM
The Plaza is also hazardous to your health.

What is this plaza? It sounds awesome

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 06:13 PM
Kmart at the plaza indeed has 4:

Target has none, and I didn't check Myer.

Correction.... Kmart now has ONE :p

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=1357&stc=1&d=1264061325

Myer had a heap of them at $149.00 ea Thanks all for looking. Surprised I didnt run into you there J, though I didnt get there till about 3pm

And totally agree with the whole plaza just being... hazardous... bit....

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 06:20 PM
What is this plaza? It sounds awesome

Sunshine Plaza, Westfeild at Maroochydore... biggest gimmick... has a river (if you would call it that) running underneath half of it.

Best attraction = Zaraffas Coffee.

Sleeve
21st January 2010, 06:25 PM
The river comes in handy if you ever get sick of all the bogans, emos and delinquient teens and need somewhere to throw them.

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 06:33 PM
The river comes in handy if you ever get sick of all the bogans, emos and delinquient teens and need somewhere to throw them.

That would involve making physical contact.... ew. :rolleyes: Oh.. I guess the cinemas... are... sorta... kinda... maybe... useful.

Heh us sunshine coasters (wow... we're drink holders woot!) should have a mini meet.... maybe somewhere.. besides the "plaza". :p

Sleeve
21st January 2010, 06:47 PM
That would involve making physical contact.... ew. :rolleyes: Oh.. I guess the cinemas... are... sorta... kinda... maybe... useful.

Heh us sunshine coasters (wow... we're drink holders woot!) should have a mini meet.... maybe somewhere.. besides the "plaza". :p

Cinema is very useful when you're a movie critic. :p

Jay and I have briefly discussed a mini-meet, and as we're both not exactly 'fans' of food-court meets, I have suggested I'd be willing to host something at my place.

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 06:59 PM
Cinema is very useful when you're a movie critic. :p

Jay and I have briefly discussed a mini-meet, and as we're both not exactly 'fans' of food-court meets, I have suggested I'd be willing to host something at my place.

Well a 'food court' meet at sunshine plaza would be kind of pointless anyway I mean... I litterally did that on my own today (checked the haunts, had coffee, bought stuff went home) . Was a very efficient meet if i do say so myself. :p But yeah.. something some how needs to be done... unless we all actaully go to the next brisbane meet ... hah.

Dkaris
21st January 2010, 09:12 PM
had one left at work $150

Maxiewolf
21st January 2010, 10:01 PM
had one left at work $150

Thanks for checking, I Got 2 from Kmart on clearance for $99 Ea. :o