PDA

View Full Version : Squawkbox or Slamdance accurately KOed yet?

kup
20th January 2010, 06:32 PM
Anybody know if Squawkbox or Slamdance have been accurately KOed?

canofwhoopass_87
21st January 2010, 01:17 AM
I'm certain there hasn't been. I've seen a really crappy d-grade KO of squawktalk in a couple of ebay auctions though. I think he was a light green..

If you're after the combiner tapes I have all four spare ones incoming. They didn't appear in the original animated series so they have no place in my collection of 80's nostalgia :rolleyes:

5FDP
21st January 2010, 08:59 AM
Anybody know if Squawkbox or Slamdance have been accurately KOed?

They haven't been.

kup
21st January 2010, 09:38 AM
I'm certain there hasn't been. I've seen a really crappy d-grade KO of squawktalk in a couple of ebay auctions though. I think he was a light green..

If you're after the combiner tapes I have all four spare ones incoming. They didn't appear in the original animated series so they have no place in my collection of 80's nostalgia :rolleyes:

Thanks! If they are complete I will be very interested. Please let me know how much you would like for them.

canofwhoopass_87
21st January 2010, 12:58 PM
Here's a red one I just found. Nothing to worry about though, doesn't look like an accurate replica of an original squalky

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/230084-i-need-help-identify-something.html

kup I'll pm you about the spares.