24th January 2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=16188&extra=page%3D1

Someone has posted the Bumblebee figure here

Vector Sigma 13
24th January 2010, 09:48 PM
I like it!

kup
24th January 2010, 10:31 PM
That ain't bad and he doesn't have the rosy cheeks :)

Firestorm
24th January 2010, 11:00 PM
hmm a bit bulkier than i was expecting, and i dont like the lack of "Pika-Cheeks"
but he still looks pretty nice overall, i wonder what other characters will get toys, my guess NOT TRYPTICON (sadly)

Gutsman Heavy
24th January 2010, 11:12 PM
I'm glad they didn't give him the chu-cheeks, would be way to cutesy-poo.

Starscream212
24th January 2010, 11:14 PM
He looks awsome!!!

kup
24th January 2010, 11:31 PM
hmm a bit bulkier than i was expecting, and i dont like the lack of "Pika-Cheeks"
but he still looks pretty nice overall, i wonder what other characters will get toys, my guess NOT TRYPTICON (sadly)

You can always add the Pika-cheeks yourself, the toy has the indent detailing for them :)

Firestorm
24th January 2010, 11:57 PM
You can always add the Pika-cheeks yourself, the toy has the indent detailing for them :)

I already did in photoshop

kup
25th January 2010, 12:00 AM
The toy seems to have either articulated fingers or semi molded open hands to simulate a trigger grip.

1AZRAEL1
25th January 2010, 08:24 AM
Quite like him. He does look to have articulated fingers. But for such a small figure, would they really do it?

Going off just the 2 figures we have seen, I will most likley buy the lot of them.

kup
25th January 2010, 09:14 AM
The quality of the game is the decider for me just how the quality of the cartoon/fiction associated with TF lines is what motivates me to collect them.

SMHFConvoy
25th January 2010, 10:27 AM
I like the BB figure but I wish the legs were just a bit fatter to be in proportion to his torso.

Tetsuwan Convoy
25th January 2010, 12:52 PM
Woo Looks good. I was rather hoping for glowing insignias like in the trailer tho. I guess that was probably pushing the wish a bit:D

Starscream212
25th January 2010, 02:37 PM
Woo Looks good. I was rather hoping for glowing insignias like in the trailer tho. I guess that was probably pushing the wish a bit:D

Glowing insignias would be awsome, hopefully they have a leader class toy with them!

Vector Prime
26th January 2010, 09:16 PM
I like the BB figure but I wish the legs were just a bit fatter to be in proportion to his torso.

Yeah same here mate, but I still think he's very cool looking... will definitely get him when he comes out.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/2/0/1/1/Bumblebee-War-For-Cybertron_1264485701.jpg

5FDP
27th January 2010, 09:27 AM
That looks awesome. I really like this version of Bumblebee. Just when I think I have enough of the character (toy wise), Hasbro pull out a corker.

Doubledealer
27th January 2010, 10:48 AM
Also note he has an individual gun which is nice to see. Excellent new mold for the Bumbler, although I'm interested to see just how different the final product will look paint-wise (didn't BB go through enough stress in the TFA ep 'Where is Thy Sting'? :p).

5FDP
27th January 2010, 11:11 AM
Also note he has an individual gun which is nice to see. Excellent new mold for the Bumbler, although I'm interested to see just how different the final product will look paint-wise (didn't BB go through enough stress in the TFA ep 'Where is Thy Sting'? :p).

Are you thinking the potential for a Wasp repaint?

Golden Phoenix
27th January 2010, 11:40 AM

No, but the Cliffjumper one will be awesome

kup
27th January 2010, 12:10 PM
Don't mix characters. Animated Bumblebee is a completely separate character to G1 Bumblebee. The looks may be similar but the personality and function is radically different.

It's like saying that Beast Wars Silverbolt is afraid of heights and has a confidence problem as leader.

5FDP
27th January 2010, 12:14 PM
Don't mix characters.

...or you'll end up with a headache in the morning :p

Doubledealer
27th January 2010, 01:48 PM

Nah I was just thinking along the lines of - BB w/Wasp voice: 'Who switched my paintjob??' in regards to how different the final WFC BB will look to the one pictured. :p

I've kinda given up on Hasbro giving us a real TFA Wasp. Closest thing we'll get is Activator Renegade Wasp (I think that's his name) with a custom head. :(