Size - (regular)
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 2
Released here - November 2009
Approximate Retail Price - $50
Approximate Size - 25cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - None
Main Features/Gimmicks - Lights and Sound feature, with several phrases included. Activated by pushing Autobot symbol on chest, and rolling along on its wheel-feet.
Main Colours - Grey.
Main Accessories - none
My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 0 (non-convertable)
Stability - Very poor. This would be the only Transformers toy ever, with wheeled feet, not to have something designed into the figure to allow it to stand up. Even motorcycle figures usually have a kick-stand or side-car to allow it to balance and display. This figure has nothing to let it stand on its own. And the wheels are so loose, it has trouble leaning against things without rolling along, onto its back.
Poseability/articulation - Legs, Arms and Head. Five points of articulation. But the main gimmick is the lights and sound feature.
Playability - Not a whole lot after you get bored of the lights and sounds. Inability to stand limits play, but does have two nice big sword arms to slice and dice the enemy.
My Thoughts - Sounds like a fake Australian-New Zealand accent, similar to the Clones from Star Wars Ep2&3. Quite a few phrases, and probably only has long-term entertainment to someone really young... like 4 or 5.
My Overall Recommendation Rating (out of 10) - 3 (Not really something for most fans... and even the more serious collectors may avoid these type of gimmick toys, unless you have young kids to get some value out of this thing).
10-017

(changing the format slightly, so that others don't feel like they can't start up reviews as well if they wanted to)

tinyJazz
29th January 2010, 03:08 PM
Review - Jazz
Series - TF2 Movie

*sigh* he really is Replacement Jazz. :o

GoktimusPrime
29th January 2010, 07:57 PM
Did Hasbro actually call this toy Jazz!? zOMG... (o_O)

griffin
30th January 2010, 02:20 AM
Why do I keep calling this darn toy Jazz????
Fixed now.