PDA

View Full Version : Fake G1 Parts Seller

canofwhoopass_87
29th January 2010, 05:55 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up for those looking to buy G1 parts internationally. I got this in an email from Nathan of roboticplanet. Be wary and try buy your gear from reliable sources.

"there's this scum in Ontario, Canada who is selling KO accessories as legit ones without disclosing it. He's been using several aliases and regularly selling Prime hoses with pump and nozzle, Wheeljack wings, Wheeljack spoilers, Scourge guns and head rockets and of course Cyclonus guns"

Here are the names he sells under:
cloudwithlove
runicboxes
wizarcraft08
picio09
jpto8255
robot.power.source
greenow10
apefacewillow
yachjp82
rainnicon
windcross09
energon.cubes
thunderforce09
hobbyjp55
yc-collection / hi-collectible

Lordy
29th January 2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up. For parts or accessories, I usually try and stick with eBay stores (when buying internationally), at least you know someone isn't going dodgey on you.

5FDP
30th January 2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I breathed a little sigh of relief when I realised that the seller I bought a Spectro gun from wasn't this guy.

canofwhoopass_87
30th January 2010, 12:19 PM
Mmm but if he uses this many aliases, there's bound to be others we probably don't know about. Even so, I think most otca members have generally avoided purchasing items from Canadian based sellers bc of the whacked out shipping fees :p