PDA

View Full Version : Animated Cartoon to screen in AUS in Jun/Aug.

bassbot
7th March 2008, 09:08 AM
i've sent an email just now. I've only asked one TF:A related question, to see if I get any kind of response. Hopefully!

bassbot
7th March 2008, 10:39 AM
Got a response very quickly. A nice quick email stating that Cartoon Network for Aus should get Transformers: Animated in June, and Channel 10 should have it in August.
They mentioned of course that this info is to be confirmed.

bassbot
11th March 2008, 08:56 AM
i'm also hoping that full season dvd's get produced in Aus by Madman, as they do the best work imo.

GoktimusPrime
11th March 2008, 07:19 PM
Now the real question - when are we getting the TOYS?

Robzy
13th March 2008, 04:44 PM
Now the real question - when are we getting the TOYS?+1
Are the Animated figs coming out at the same time as Classics 2.0?

:confused:

griffin
14th March 2008, 02:59 AM
June-July are the expected date for the Animated toys here:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=8133&postcount=26

Tiby
14th March 2008, 09:10 AM
Seems it will be re-runs for most of us... given the widespead availability of this show.
I don't have PayTV so running it months earlier on Cartoon Network does not make me happy.

bassbot
17th March 2008, 09:22 AM
yeah same. whilst seeing it actually on normal tv, knowing it's out there for the masses makes me happy. (I love seeing tf stuff out there)
anyhow, i'm mostly hanging for the dvd's so I can have permanently in my collection.

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th March 2008, 03:15 PM
anyhow, i'm mostly hanging for the dvd's so I can have permanently in my collection.
Me too, but I hope they do a better effort than they have done with Cyberton and Energon. We got about 6 episodes of each? I wanted the Cybertron, but they didn't even have the first 2 eps. Disgraceful!:mad: