PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Retromutagen!!!

primatives
9th February 2010, 02:24 PM
Man i just got myself one of these today!! I'm stoked have been wanting this for ages had it when i was a kid and now I have it again!! Loved that little green turtle when it glowed in the dark. I wont be opening this one. There was another one released but this is by far the coolest one because its mutagen was a lime color and not the dark solid green one.

kup
9th February 2010, 02:39 PM
I had a couple of these when I was a kid. They all went moldy and smelled after about a week.

But yeah, the little glow in the dark baby turtle is cool.

Doubledealer
9th February 2010, 03:54 PM
Wow, that brings back memories...I used to use bubble bath as ooze and squeeze it all over my Ninja Toirtles and most probably, Transformers too. :D Good times...Good times indeed!

GoktimusPrime
9th February 2010, 04:20 PM
Mine would just evaporate after some time. So while I'm not sure how much fun you'd have keeping it sealed, I can understand why you wouldn't want to open it considering that those things just _don't_ last after being exposed to air.

primatives
9th February 2010, 04:32 PM
these actually have preservatives and are ok if u keep them close its more the heat that you have to worry about as it kind of melts it. I also think this version is more runny than the other one that was released.

Gutsman Heavy
9th February 2010, 05:11 PM
I had the "liquid metal" one they made for T2, mmm poisonous silver goo...

Robzy
9th February 2010, 05:21 PM
Awesome! :)

I had some of this as a kid... I also had the Ecto Plasm from the Real Ghostbusters line (it came with a little ghost inside). Slime rules!!

griffin
10th February 2010, 01:07 AM
When I got the MOTU Slime-pit playset (http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toy.php?id=1455)2 years ago, I was surprised that it came with its original tub of slime, still sealed. I won't be opening it, but it still looks 'fresh' inside the tub.

kup
10th February 2010, 01:37 AM
The translations of those multilingual boxes are horrible.

liegeprime
10th February 2010, 11:26 PM
erm where are these slime buckets sold and how much please? Havent seen one in my local Kmart. Im just after the slime so I can play more with my Ghostbuster ghosts. :D

Dkaris
11th February 2010, 12:36 AM
is it just a bucket of goo or is it a figure? ive never heard of it

primatives
11th February 2010, 09:28 AM
it is a tub of goo with a mini turtle/splinter figure inside that glows in the dark.

You can buy these on ebay whenever they pop up on ebay but u can make these yourself with PVA glue and mis it with borax. you can find it on youtube, jsut type in making slime/ooze