PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Transmetal 2 Dinobot (or BM Rapticon)

SharkyMcShark
9th February 2010, 04:14 PM
Never had a chance to pick this mold up back in the day, so I'm looking for someone that is willing to let it go on here now. I'm looking for someone in WA that is willing to accept cash, cash and a trade, or just a trade, for either of these (I'd prefer Dinobot over Rapticon but at the end of the day I'm not overly fussed). I'm not bothered about whether its MOSC, MOC, or loose, as long as it's complete (ie has tail whip), and is in reasonably good condition.

I'm willing to do this with cash, with cash and figure, or a swap. I'm offering these below (although not all of them just for Dinobot obviously)

MISB Universe 2.0 Megatron (that's the G1 painted tank in the book style packaging)

MOSC TF07 Dreadwing

MOSC TF07 Swindle

MISB TF07 Screen Battles 'Last Stand' (that's the one with Longarm and half of BB)

MOSC TF07 Armourhide

MOSC Galaxy Force Backpack

MOSC Galaxy Force Saidos

MIB RobotMasters R Blade (the Jetfire cyberjet repaint, I can't actually remember if I've opened this or not - the tape is still there and the figure is complete and in mint condition, but I'm going to play it safe and say MIB)

So yeah, nothing overaly rare in there but I'd consider swapping a few of those for a Dinobot (or money and a figure, or just money like I said).

Hope to hear from you lot soon.