PDA

View Full Version : Hey

CryptiK
16th February 2010, 01:18 AM
Hey people Im new here but not to transformers.

I have been a fan of Transformers for a long time wasn't around during G1 but Beast Wars got me started I am not a collector unfortunately as I cant afford to buy them let alone fill my car up with fuel I am currently in the process of watching through G1 through the Madman Complete Box set and BluRay G1 Movie. I have a total of 2 Transformers/Beast Wars Toys I have Animated Voyager Grimlock and Transmetal Cheetor and thats all I am going to have for a long time :P.

Also I am sorry but I enjoy watching the recent Movies :P

Maxiewolf
16th February 2010, 01:24 AM
Another one form the "south coast" area... they are coming out of the woodwork.. Run Flee Hide! Head for the hills!

Jussst Kidding. Welcome to the Board :p

liegeprime
16th February 2010, 08:51 AM
Mabuhay and welcome to the forum. It doesnt matter how many toys youve ogt. Enjoy and its how much you love em is what counts. Enjoy your an Ozformer now:D

Vector Prime
16th February 2010, 09:05 AM
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae21/phuynh1979/Vectorprimeut.jpg

1AZRAEL1
16th February 2010, 09:16 AM
Another one from the Gong. Welcome to the boards.

mknell
16th February 2010, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the Boards!

5FDP
16th February 2010, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the boards mate :)

As liegeprime said, collection size counts for nothing and does not mean you are less of a fan than anyone else here. You're a fan of Transformers and that's what counts.

OrionPax
16th February 2010, 10:25 AM
You're not alone I like the movies too :D Welcome to the board!

1orion2many
16th February 2010, 11:07 AM
:)Welcome to the board, I didn't mind the first movie but the second one annoyed the hell out of me and it got worse when I recently watched the second movie again as I thought surely it can't be as bad as I remember it:D

Deceptic_Optic
16th February 2010, 05:13 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/de3dz/IMG_0455-1-3.jpg

loophole
16th February 2010, 05:50 PM
Welcome Aboard!!

CryptiK
16th February 2010, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I also forgot to mention I am a photoshop wiz so if you guys would like sigs logo's etc just ask.

Deceptic_Optic
16th February 2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I also forgot to mention I am a photoshop wiz so if you guys would like sigs logo's etc just ask.

nice! might need to get some tips of you. Again we are glad to have you on board hope you like your stay

GoktimusPrime
16th February 2010, 08:27 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb_bw2.jpg

CryptiK
16th February 2010, 09:01 PM
nice! might need to get some tips of you. Again we are glad to have you on board hope you like your stayHere is some of my stuff http://cryptik-nathan.deviantart.com/ its only really space scenes all my logos sigs banners and avi's disappeared with my old computer The space pictures were my HSC art entry but I ran out of time and couldnt get it completely done still scored well though.

k.wong23
17th February 2010, 04:53 PM
welcome and recent movies are sweet!

DarkHyren
18th February 2010, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the board, those are some pretty good pics you have there.
I personally like "Space Impact". Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

Cmdr Prime
18th February 2010, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the boards I hope you are happy here. If you need help just ask one of the mods I am sure that they will help you

CryptiK
18th February 2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the welcomes guys

dirge
18th February 2010, 11:05 PM
Welcome.

Good to see another Illawarra member, too. I'm in Sydney myself but am quite familiar with Wollongong (not so much the southern suburbs though). Lived in North 'Gong for a while years back. If you don't mind me asking, where abouts are you?

CryptiK
18th February 2010, 11:09 PM
Welcome.

Good to see another Illawarra member, too. I'm in Sydney myself but am quite familiar with Wollongong (not so much the southern suburbs though). Lived in North 'Gong for a while years back. If you don't mind me asking, where abouts are you?Fairy Meadow

dirge
18th February 2010, 11:14 PM
Ah yes, I know Fairy Meadow well. I've got some friends in Balgownie, so I'm around your way from time to time - even if I never seem to get back to North Gong anymore. Not that there's really much in North Gong!

1AZRAEL1
19th February 2010, 10:20 AM
Ah yes, I know Fairy Meadow well. I've got some friends in Balgownie, so I'm around your way from time to time - even if I never seem to get back to North Gong anymore. Not that there's really much in North Gong!

I too know the area well, I lived in Dapto (short trip south of Gong) for most of my life. And you're right, there isn't much to do around there. Don't know if it has changed much in the last couple of years, been a while since I have been around there myself.

CryptiK
19th February 2010, 03:03 PM
no nothings changed Wollongong is really just a glorified hole

Robzy
21st February 2010, 12:39 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

Great pics btw!!

Mr Ed
21st February 2010, 04:28 PM
welcome!