PDA

View Full Version : Voyager Seaspray Video Review

KaRNiV8L PRiME
20th February 2010, 07:54 AM
Here it is

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/voyager-seaspray-video-review/17899/

MV75
20th February 2010, 09:01 AM
Looks much better than I thought it would. But still a no sale for me.

Starscream212
20th February 2010, 11:44 AM
simple transformation by the looks of it, but it looks pretty cool, maybe if it is on sale ill go for it.

kup
20th February 2010, 04:10 PM
Simple yet very clever and affective transformation but the lacking G1 Seaspray tribute means no sale for me.

1orion2many
20th February 2010, 04:51 PM
:DWOOHOO BUY BUY BUY from me:D

Zippo
20th February 2010, 06:22 PM
Instant purchase. Now when will he be released? Spring or Fall (USA time)?

Grievous
20th February 2010, 06:26 PM
Another great review from Peaugh...He's a nice guy too...always
answers my PM questions on TFW2005.

I really like Sea Spray (Seaspray?) as he seems to have a lot of
character and for some reason...I really dig the white plastic.
:cool:

Bartrim
20th February 2010, 07:31 PM
Instant buy for me.:D

Vector Prime
20th February 2010, 08:45 PM
Instant buy for me.:D

+1 :D

jaydisc
20th February 2010, 09:13 PM
Instant purchase. Now when will he be released? Spring or Fall (USA time)?

USA fall.

Dkaris
21st February 2010, 12:15 AM
this has probably been answered before, but how the hell does that guy get these figures so early before release dates?

Robzy
21st February 2010, 01:26 AM
Nice!! I will get!! :)

Lint
21st February 2010, 01:50 AM
Not an overly interesting transformation but he actually looks and plays great in both modes.

Seraphim Prime
21st February 2010, 02:20 AM
this has probably been answered before, but how the hell does that guy get these figures so early before release dates?

Something about the back of a truck...

Most likely. I don't actually know, but I don't see Hasbro offering free samples so that one person can inform the fandom on how a figure is actually so great.

Mr Ed
21st February 2010, 09:51 PM
As the G1 Seaspray was my very first TF, I will be buying this.:D:D

As it is a 'Voyager' class - am I assuming it will be $50 or have I got the classes confused?

Starscream212
21st February 2010, 10:19 PM

Ive always wondered this aswell, sometimes he has incomplete transformers, like the leader starscream had no voice box in his video, so he must no somebody in the factory, i dunno but im not complaining!

Vector Prime
21st February 2010, 10:23 PM
As it is a 'Voyager' class - am I assuming it will be $50 or have I got the classes confused?

Give or take a few bucks here and there, but yeah it's the right price point... unless Hasbro decides to up the pricing :rolleyes:

jaydisc
21st February 2010, 10:25 PM
There was a time that he had a partner who posted reviews on his youtube channel, a guy from TFW2005 who went by the nick, GenZhao (or something like that). This is the same guy that has regularly posted pics of factory toys and runs kotoys.com. I asked him (Peaugh) about the partnership, and he said it was related to early access to toys. The partnership didn't last too long and I'm not sure if that's still where he gets the toys.

Jaisun
22nd February 2010, 04:15 AM
Wow, I'm really liking this! Although I fondly recall my G1 days as a young'n, I still enjoy most of these 'tribute' figures in their own right, even if they might not capture the entire essence of the original. I look at each figure as it's own, and even if this wasn't a Sea Spray tribute, I would get him anyways just based on his appealing aesthetics. I love the idea of carrying Scouts, and Beachcomber was coincidence as Sea Spray & Beachcomber are the G1's I have now.