PDA

View Full Version : Reprolabel Orders

iceburn
12th March 2008, 05:04 PM
I've recently made an order with reprolabels and was just wondering what's the story like for those whom had made an order with them before...

1. Will they ever email you to inform you order has been shipped out?
2. How fast is their shipping method? How long do I have to wait?
3. They don't seem like responding to their emails (as quoted by benben in a previous topic). I got a response once but once my order has been made, no replies since 7th March.

Thanks guys...

klystron
12th March 2008, 05:55 PM
1. No
2. As little as 12 days but as much as 31 days (from my past experience)
3. Wow, you actually got a reply...?

Despite all this, you just gotta love Reprolabels!

stencilator
12th March 2008, 06:09 PM
I've always got responses from Reprolabels... and I've had orders arrive in 9 days before! That being said my last order was really slow. They do send a confirmation once the order is shipped too.

Even when they're slow I never have any doubts that my order will arrive eventually. They've been so good to me that I'm very forgiving.

kup
12th March 2008, 06:36 PM
I've always got responses from Reprolabels... and I've had orders arrive in 9 days before! That being said my last order was really slow. They do send a confirmation once the order is shipped too.

Even when they're slow I never have any doubts that my order will arrive eventually. They've been so good to me that I'm very forgiving.

I share the same sentiment.

iceburn
12th March 2008, 06:44 PM
thanks klyston, stencil and kup :P
i'll have to wait and see then. no further responses yet

1orion2many
12th March 2008, 06:51 PM
:(Damn it, we could have put a larger order in as i am after some reprolabel stuff. Maybe with a bigger order you might have got more attention but then again maybe not.:D

iceburn
12th March 2008, 06:52 PM
my "melbourne" shared order totals US$98 (hehehe)

TheDirtyDigger
12th March 2008, 06:52 PM
Patience young Jedi. All will be revealed in time.