Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - anti air truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - guns can aim anywhere in both modes
Main Colours - blue
Main Accessories - none?
My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 2
Stability - good in both modes
Poseability/articulation - good
Playability - Nice transformation. Quite playable in robot mode.
My Thoughts - quite nice. Dont know why they inlcuded the snowmobile shovel at the front . Poseability is decent. good little truck mode
Overall Recommendation Rating (out of 10) - 7

SMHFConvoy
28th February 2010, 09:56 AM
This little guy is great. He has some call backs to TFA Sentinel Prime, massive chin and the shovel on the front of his truck. All the scouts are nicely detailed, Scattershot's face is really detailed.

Makes me wonder what the TFA deluxes would be like if they were all scout class instead...

GoktimusPrime
28th February 2010, 10:46 AM
I've never been thrilled with the name "Scattorshot" (I wish it were called Scattershot) -- but the name isn't what's making not get the toy. I dunno... I saw it in Kmart and I held it and stared at it for ages, but it just didn't appeal to me. It doesn't seem particularly bad, but it wasn't compelling for me either.

The choice of blue looks nice and evokes Cybertron Scattershot quite well to me (I'm assuming that the toy is a homage to Cybertron Scattorshot).

Sleeve
28th February 2010, 11:43 AM
I really want to get this figure. Despite his size, the alt mode and paint apps scream G1 Onslaught. He's the last figure I need for my WIP movie Bruticus.

Onslaught - Scattorshot
Blast Off - Stratosphere
Vortex - Incinerator
Brawl - Brawl (deluxe)
Swindle - Dune Runner (or possibly Brawn)

SilverDragon
25th April 2010, 08:49 PM
He's a pretty alright Scout. I like how he's complex yet not too complex and all in a toy of this size class. I'm also quite liking the homage to Cybertron Scattorshot, because we don't get nearly as many homages to non-G1 things.

Seraphim Prime
27th April 2010, 10:06 AM
I agree that the homage to non-G1 figures has been cool (Lockdown, Scattorshot, I'm now waiting for Lugnut) and he seems to evoke Cybertron Scattorshot quite well, the head mould just didn't seem to do a great job, and kinda let the whole thing down.

I'm not sure if it was the big goggles, but Cyb. Scattorshot had this kinda nerdy vibe to him, whereas this new Scattorshot seems more of a rough fighting type. His head actually seems quite rounded and looking at it for a while evoked a bit of a G1 Brawn comparison, almost as if he was planned as a potentiall Brawn homage, but decided to go with the deluxe figure and use the scout as a different character.

SharkyMcShark
2nd June 2010, 06:52 PM
I'm beginning to regret not picking up Recon Ironhide, because now that I've got Scattorshit (as well as Brawn) I feel like I've got two of the heavily armed utes and now need the third.

Very nice Scout class toy. ROTF has to have given us the best scout (basic) sized toys since Beast Wars.

GoktimusPrime
2nd June 2010, 07:46 PM
Scattorshit
:D http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/roflcopter.jpg :D