PDA

View Full Version : Nifty's Toys and Games Sale!

Nifty
28th February 2010, 05:40 PM
Hey guys, having a 15% sale at my ebay shop (http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Niftys-Toys-and-Games__W0QQ_armrsZ1) including of course Transformers. I have stuff from the movies, animated series, Generation 1, Universe, and a Monopoly game!

5FDP
28th February 2010, 07:12 PM
Good luck with your sale mate. Prices are too steep for me...

sideswipes brother
1st March 2010, 06:49 AM
Yeah, good luck but i think those TF prices are too high to move anything.

Linthart
1st March 2010, 02:21 PM
+1 sorry mate

The_Damned
1st March 2010, 07:07 PM
Good luck with your sale mate. Prices are too steep for me...

Yeah, good luck but i think those TF prices are too high to move anything.

+1 sorry mate

including the postage, the prices are about the same as retail here so i think they are fair prices, i dont think people should be so negative if you dont want to buy something off some1 you dont have to carry about it.

griffin
1st March 2010, 11:58 PM
Also keep in mind that AUS independants, have to pay the same hefty wholesale prices that the big retailers do (if this dealer gets the stock from an AUS wholesaler).

Not to mention that these sorts of dealers aren't intended to be a source of regular purchases - they are for the people who are looking for one or two figures they can't find at their local retail store, and as such are prepared to pay a little more for it.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
2nd March 2010, 12:07 AM
I have bought from nifty off eBay many times including some exclusives and waves that never reached our shores. He is a great seller if you live in WA as he allowed me to pick up from his house thus $0 postage.

Cheers Nift.

griffin
2nd March 2010, 12:18 AM
And I'm trying to encourage dealers/online stores to advertise here - there was no need for multiple people to jump on the listed prices.

High price or not - there might still be someone here who is happy to pay those prices, or now knows about this potential source of toys that they either missed or aren't available near them.

And the more reliable sources that make themselves known to the local fans here, the better for those missing certain figures. So if the only problem is price, please don't pick on dealers who don't appear to be scammers or scalpers. Like any business, if the prices are too high and don't sell, they will adjust accordingly to whatever price the market is prepared to pay.

5FDP
2nd March 2010, 07:43 AM
Just to clarify, I wasn't saying that the prices were too high in general, just that I personally could not afford anything listed.

Quite often I have bought items close to or above retail from Ebay sellers. This is more often than not for items that I could not find anywhere local.

Apologies to Nifty if I came across as being rude. That was not my intent.

Again, good luck with your sale mate.

The_Damned
2nd March 2010, 06:42 PM
any chance you are going to animated arcee and ratchet fif so how much?

cheers

Ben