PDA

View Full Version : G1-esque ARCEE

liegeprime
14th March 2010, 09:36 AM
Impossible toys will apparently make an Arcee fig, looks like its based on that model made and seen and released at a Japan Botcon many many years ago... hope they do and dont botch this up like rabid squirrel did. You just know the price of this thing would be indecently high:o:rolleyes: As usual hasbro's going to miss on perfect opportunity at big buck, tsk, tsk...

This shows only a teaser link I found at youtube.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-CfS-0p3g&feature=player_embedded

bruticus
14th March 2010, 10:16 AM
Cool..

hope they dont botch this up like rabid squirrel did.

what do you mean? what happened with the rabid squirrel version?

gamblor916
14th March 2010, 10:20 AM
Nice, I've been waiting for this too.

liegeprime
14th March 2010, 10:40 AM
Cool..

what do you mean? what happened with the rabid squirrel version?

Well, you have to be the ones to assemble and paint them I believe. They send kits which you assemble and it takes ages for them to send it. Kelvinchang99 I believe ordered one and it took him ages to get it. Also they made "headmaster" version arcee ( which they dont call arcee for legal purposes I guess), and well, it doesnt look good- lanky and kinda looks like itll break apart easy. BUt I dont own one so dont know if its fiddly as it looks.

Then I guess no one was ordering it and then poof!! The product just never became a success like say - City Commander. It's like ask a TF fan, City Commander? Oh yeah seen it , like it , I know that.... Rabid Squirrel's RC? ... huh? what? when did that come out?....

kup
14th March 2010, 10:55 AM
I don't like the art manequin/doll look of it. I prefer the Animated release as even that feels less stylized than this one.