PDA

View Full Version : the REFORMATING

Tommy K
17th March 2010, 07:47 PM
as the beam of light hit planet earth a kuzzy came out of his house to see primus from teh skies. "I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW PRIME" primus said " WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIME?" and kuzzy said "YES, YES I WILL." anyway as kuzzy was drawing his powers, a power hungry gok saw the beam of light shine and reformat kuzzy, giving him rocket boots and other powers. the gok tackles kuzzy as he almost finishes absorbing his powers and gok becomes the next prime

now kuzzy is somehwat reformated
he is somewhat different from his last design

he is now

TOMMY K

Vector Prime
17th March 2010, 07:52 PM
What happened???? :confused:

If you absorbed some of the powers of Primus, why did you not become Kuzzy Prime? :D

Anyways, welcome (again)!

SilverDragon
17th March 2010, 08:08 PM
What happened???? :confused:

If you absorbed some of the powers of Primus, why did you not become Kuzzy Prime? :D

Anyways, welcome (again)!

He actually got zapped by GoBot Primus from another dimension, where Leader-1 was Leader-K.

dirge
17th March 2010, 08:56 PM

Didn't you read? Gok ruined it :p

GoktimusPrime
17th March 2010, 09:16 PM
It was consentual damnit, CONSENTUAL!

Tommy K
17th March 2010, 10:41 PM
hahah i can so see this becoming a story, anyone up for it?

liegeprime
18th March 2010, 08:12 AM
It was consentual damnit, CONSENTUAL!

Yeah, yeah, Tell that to the judge!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/Quintesson%20review/Qunitreview006.jpg
Guilty!!!!

griffin
18th March 2010, 01:32 PM
No, it's 'Innocent', but still feed him to the Sharkticons though... :p

Hmmm, Tommy K - sounds so trendy.
And with that beret you wore last parra fair, it makes me think of someone creative like an artist or photographer or director.

Robzy
18th March 2010, 02:36 PM
Why did he change his name?.. Kuz-zy can! :D

And with that beret you wore last parra fair, it makes me think of someone creative like an artist or photographer or director.
Let's give Bay the boot! ;)

5FDP
18th March 2010, 07:28 PM
Hmmm, Tommy K - sounds so trendy.

I dunno... sounds more like a perfume to me. "Hey look at me, I'm wearing 'Tommy K'" :cool:

Sky Shadow
18th March 2010, 08:20 PM
as the beam of light hit planet earth a kuzzy came out of his house to see primus from teh skies. "I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW PRIME" primus said " WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIME?" and kuzzy said "YES, YES I WILL." anyway as kuzzy was drawing his powers, a power hungry gok saw the beam of light shine and reformat kuzzy, giving him rocket boots and other powers. the gok tackles kuzzy as he almost finishes absorbing his powers and gok becomes the next prime

now kuzzy is somehwat reformated
he is somewhat different from his last design

he is now

TOMMY K

You know, if I didn't know both you and Roller in person, I'd swear you were the same guy. :p

loophole
18th March 2010, 08:57 PM
Tommy K sounds like a breakfast cereal :p

dirge
18th March 2010, 11:07 PM
Let's give Bay the boot! ;)

Hey we can't do any worse! :D

Tommy K
18th March 2010, 11:34 PM
ok thats it im writing an ozformers story lol

GoktimusPrime
18th March 2010, 11:38 PM
Tommy K sounds like a breakfast cereal :p

Sounds like an underwear brand to me. d:

Seraphim Prime
19th March 2010, 02:58 PM
I can't stop thinking of Power Rangers, and the most ubiquetous ranger of them all - Tommy Oliver!