PDA

View Full Version : Decepticon Brawl

Thanatos
15th March 2008, 11:47 AM
Hey guys.

You know those new cylindrical Allspark deluxe repaints/reissues? I was wondering, do you think the arm issue has been resolved on the Allspark Brawl? If that's the case I'll buy it and then repaint the Allspark blue off it.

What I'm talking about - http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7396/e72e1qz1.jpg

If anyone has any ideas, please post here!

Thanks

iceburn
15th March 2008, 12:14 PM
i think it's still the same mould hence the connection of the arms to the body will still be a problem (same with dropkick). its just a repaint with the allspark blue as well as a change in packaging

GoktimusPrime
15th March 2008, 03:30 PM
Those cylindrical packages are such a waste of space - I saw Ultimate Bumblebee in that style of packaging and half of that package's content was air.

dirge
15th March 2008, 04:22 PM
I never found the shoulders much of a problem. Sure, they're flawed, but not enough to ruin the toy for me. It's easy enough to jam them into place.

Improvement would be nice, mind you - it was a frustratingly avoidable flaw - so I hope it _is_ addressed this time around.

jaydisc
15th March 2008, 06:56 PM
It doesn't sound like something Hasbro would do. I certainly won't buy it to find out. Let us know if and when you find out though. Have you posted on any other forums?

Thanatos
16th March 2008, 09:25 AM
No not yet, I'm just kinda waitingfor answers here before I go globe hopping :P.

Tetsuwan Convoy
18th March 2008, 10:01 PM
Those cylindrical packages are such a waste of space - I saw Ultimate Bumblebee in that style of packaging and half of that package's content was air.
Just like Death Star Darth! What a waste of space indeed!

On the Brawl side of the converstion, apparently lightly coating the pegs with a layer or two of transparent nail polish can thicken the pegs enough to hold them in place. I haven't tried, as I don't have any nail polish around the place.

Just some lipstick....:p

GoktimusPrime
19th March 2008, 10:16 AM
I find the majority of Hasbro TF packaging is a waste of space... but these cylindrical packages really take the cake... (-_-)