PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: Botcon '10 Box Set

blackie
23rd March 2010, 02:18 PM
Is there any club members who do not wish to purchase the Botcon 2010 boxset?

Im after a boxed set only, and am trying to avoid buying the membership, mainly because i dont have a credit card...

post here or PM if you can help me :D

Saintly
23rd March 2010, 02:56 PM
not wanting to hijack this thread.. but maybe we need a thread for the Botcon 2010 boxset? :P

Sky Shadow
23rd March 2010, 03:03 PM
not wanting to hijack this thread.. but maybe we need a thread for the Botcon 2010 boxset? :P

I'm sure one will eventuate like last year. That thread wasn't even started until mid-May though, so it may be a bit premature at the moment, particularly since we only know one exclusive so far.

griffin
23rd March 2010, 03:11 PM
I thought it ended up being cheaper for non-members to order, who didn't want all the other membership stuff? Or was the non-attendee set only available to members?

reillyd
23rd March 2010, 05:12 PM
From memory, it was non-attendee for members only last time, but previous years they included membership for a year in to price? Little hazy on the details, but I do remember members being cheaper like with previous years (for example botcon 2005 set still on club store, but cheaper.

I know there will be club members who want loose sets (requires a box set purchase) Blackie, and who do have credit cards, so don't stress okay. Still plenty of time to sort something out :)

But yes, g2 is very cool, and expanding that line with authetnic logos. Everyone is excited

blackie
23rd March 2010, 05:26 PM
im just making sure i organise early, i like to have things organised.....

Deonasis
23rd March 2010, 07:03 PM
I am also after every single TF they release for Botcon this year. :D

Kyle
23rd March 2010, 08:25 PM
I will need help for a set as well, as a set of G2 characters is most exciting!!! I have bank and PayPal but don't own a credit card... :(

tinyJazz
23rd March 2010, 11:00 PM
I am also after every single TF they release for Botcon this year. :D

Ditto! two good TFU molds so far, looking forward to the rest ;)

kup
23rd March 2010, 11:50 PM
I am also very interested in a set. This year's theme looks to be garishly awesome!

fatbot
5th April 2010, 12:48 PM
I am also very interested in a set. This year's theme looks to be garishly awesome!

I'll be able to help if there is any in the TFCC shop after Botcon Kup