PDA

View Full Version : an ozformers podcast?

Tommy K
27th March 2010, 08:10 PM
i was thinking, would any of you guys be up for an ozformers podcast? like one where we discuss transformers news, toys, mythology, anyone else up for it?

kup
27th March 2010, 08:30 PM
If a project goes up I would be happy to contribute if its within my means.

SharkyMcShark
27th March 2010, 08:41 PM
I've always (read for about a month) wondered about this.

I'd be happy to provide charismatic input.

5FDP
27th March 2010, 09:08 PM
That sounds like a great idea. I always listen to the TFW one, but something local would be more beneficial.

SGB
27th March 2010, 09:28 PM
Not a bad idea.

Autocon
28th March 2010, 03:37 AM
how does this work? if its in the east the west cant contirbute?

Grievous
28th March 2010, 08:33 AM
An Ozformers Podcast would be great...
:cool:

I'd help out if needed...

liegeprime
28th March 2010, 09:20 AM
erm pardon me for being outdated , what's a podcast?:o:o

5FDP
28th March 2010, 10:36 AM
erm pardon me for being outdated , what's a podcast?:o:o

It's like a radio show on the internet that you can download and listen to liege. That's the best I can do to explain. I'm new to it as well.

SofaMan
28th March 2010, 11:06 AM
One proposal is that we have a rotating roster. Start with Brisbane, then Sydney, then Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, etc. Several members of the crew in each city could man the mikes. :)

(I'm sure some people are left out of the cities I've mentioned; I mentioned cities where I know there's a critical mass of fans to make it work.)

GoktimusPrime
28th March 2010, 11:36 AM
I'd be up for that. :)

liegeprime: check out BWTF -- there are some Transformer podcasts there.

griffin
28th March 2010, 01:07 PM
Being one who doesn't have any experience or knowledge of this podcasting fad, I would need to find out what is required, and what sort of content is planned/expected.
I wouldn't have a problem with others doing something on behalf of Ozformers, and agree with Sofaman's suggestion of a rotating 'roster' if there are multiple groups wanting to be involved.

Tommy K
28th March 2010, 06:49 PM
well for those whom want to be involved, i suggest we start by getting skype, this is easily the best way to makea podcast without travelign to other peoples places. secondly how do we record the podcast

and then 3rdly what should we talk about?

GoktimusPrime
28th March 2010, 06:57 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between skype and MSN?

Sky Shadow
28th March 2010, 07:10 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between skype and MSN?

Not much. Skype has better phone plans if you want to use your computer as a telephone, but generally they're both internet messengers which enable you to chat by microphone or keyboard.

(BTW, I'd be interested in doing something for an Ozformers podcast too.)

Paulbot
28th March 2010, 08:23 PM
well for those whom want to be involved, i suggest we start by getting skype, this is easily the best way to makea podcast without travelign to other peoples places. secondly how do we record the podcast

and then 3rdly what should we talk about?

I think a podcast could be interesting. Wouldn't you just record it with a mike and a computer? Mp3 editing's pretty easy. Guest segments could work better than a roster system. I think you'd need some sort of consistent voice/host to it for it to work.

Tommy K
28th March 2010, 08:30 PM
ok i think i have several names

podformers

trans-cast

more than meets the cast

podcasts in disquse

podimus prime

megacast

the ozformers (amount of time,i.e. minute, hour etc)

also, if we do states and special guest segments

i suggest we have 3/4 hosts for each state?

Paulbot
28th March 2010, 08:54 PM
I'd say pick a name, pick a couple of topics and just record something and put it out there. If you try to overengineer a podcast or do it by committee it's going to take a long time and become less fun.

Vector Sigma 13
28th March 2010, 09:12 PM
This is a cool idea- im in for it!

High_Q
28th March 2010, 11:53 PM
ok i think i have several names

podformers

trans-cast

more than meets the cast

podcasts in disquse

podimus prime

megacast

the ozformers (amount of time,i.e. minute, hour etc)

Not to mention 'Twincast' and 'Stasis Pod'.

liegeprime
29th March 2010, 01:18 AM
So um is it a live feed or pre recorded stuff.... I still dont fully grasp it:confused::confused::confused:
So you just listen to it, or is it like something you put up in You tube with those talky blogs or something? I have no idea what Im talking about:D:p

SharkyMcShark
29th March 2010, 01:21 AM
Its episodical. A bunch of presenters (at most 4) chat for about an hour about the topic at hand (in this case it would be like latest news, listener questions, what TFs you've picked up that week, etc etc). Episodes generally come out once a week or once every two weeks, and you can download each of them individually or subscribe using something like itunes.

liegeprime
29th March 2010, 01:26 AM
Its episodical. A bunch of presenters (at most 4) chat for about an hour about the topic at hand (in this case it would be like latest news, listener questions, what TFs you've picked up that week, etc etc). Episodes generally come out once a week or once every two weeks, and you can download each of them individually or subscribe using something like itunes.

Oh okay, that clears it a bit more. Thanks!

SharkyMcShark
29th March 2010, 01:30 AM
Okay for the structure (in my mind) it'd be something like

News (Global, Aus specific)

What you've bought that week/fortnight (or if we're finding that people haven't bought much, what you've picked up and played with that week/fortnight)

Discussion subject (some kind of pre decided subject for meaty discussion - example topics could include kitbashing/MISB v loose/using the internet or secondary market/what continuity do you find the most interesting/the current direction of the comic series)

Listener questions

Obviously it wouldn't be like a corporate business meeting - there'd be banter and stuff, but you wouldn't stray too far off topic for too long. The discussion subject area opens up the possibility of interviews with whoever is relevant to the subject (any good kitbashers we've got on here, or anyone into online retailing, etc etc). Other segments that we could look into are a (slightly spoilerific) look at new issues of the comics that have come out, although that would mean that anyone in that discussion would need to have read or at least be familiar with it.

GoktimusPrime
29th March 2010, 02:05 PM
liegeprime: check out BWTF.com for examples of Transformers podcasts.

I think the content should have an Australian focus as it would make it unique. There are already other TF podcasts out there (e.g. BWTF) that already cover global stuff, particularly from an American perspective. I think it's better to offer listeners something that isn't already covered.

Saintly
29th March 2010, 02:51 PM
an interesting idea, the contents will be quite limited though.

AFAIK, on 2nd thoughts.. the podcast contents could be just a read out of the News Mail that griffin sends out? -> http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=7218

Sky Shadow
29th March 2010, 03:15 PM
an interesting idea, the contents will be quite limited though.

AFAIK, on 2nd thoughts.. the podcast contents could be just a read out of the News Mail that griffin sends out? -> http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=7218

Having an Australian focus doesn't need to be narrow or limited. We can discuss things that were or are unique to Australia - Australian-only comics and the history of Transformers in Aussie newsagents, Australian distribution - the toys we never got and the 'rare' ones that we did get (and then sometimes shelfwarmed), the often insane prices we pay for toys compared to the US both on shelves and as a result of postage, weird novelties - like a look back at the Peters Transformers ice block (the lemonade/raspberry/cola ones that transformed our taste buds), the history of gun Megatrons in New South Wales from 1984 to today, and so on and on and on.

There's plenty of material that makes Australia interesting and unique, its just a matter of lateral thinking.

GoktimusPrime
29th March 2010, 04:48 PM
Even if we look at the same things, but from an Australian perspective. For example product reviews -- we look at it differently from Americans because we pay more for our stuff!

Saintly
29th March 2010, 04:59 PM
Having an Australian focus doesn't need to be narrow or limited. We can discuss things that were or are unique to Australia - Australian-only comics and the history of Transformers in Aussie newsagents, Australian distribution - the toys we never got and the 'rare' ones that we did get (and then sometimes shelfwarmed), the often insane prices we pay for toys compared to the US both on shelves and as a result of postage, weird novelties - like a look back at the Peters Transformers ice block (the lemonade/raspberry/cola ones that transformed our taste buds), the history of gun Megatrons in New South Wales from 1984 to today, and so on and on and on.

There's plenty of material that makes Australia interesting and unique, its just a matter of lateral thinking.

That's true... I didn't give it much thought before commenting :o

SharkyMcShark
29th March 2010, 06:59 PM
I don't really think that an out and out review is the way to go - like cutting to someone to review a figure. However if we could have something along the lines of figure of the week, that is a relatively recent release that everyone on board has or has played with (or even if there was one who didn't have it who acted as a foil for those that did, asking questions and the like) I think that would be top.

SharkyMcShark
30th March 2010, 06:33 PM
I'm really keen for this idea and with the permission of the high ups in here I'd like to get the ball rolling on possibly making a 'pilot' for them to listen to and see if they like it.

kup
31st March 2010, 10:26 AM
Why not add some video too. Upload it to Youtube.

We don't have to be in the video, just have a group of pictures or short clips playing that is relevant to the comments at hand.

GoktimusPrime
31st March 2010, 10:31 AM
I personally don't need a video accompaniment when listening to podcasts as I'm usually doing something else while listening to them.

I think they should be made as audio podcasts, but maybe if you or anyone else wants to, you can make a video versions of them and upload them on YouTube.

Saintly
31st March 2010, 03:17 PM
we should just test the audiocast idea first before going full-fledge vidcast

Seraphim Prime
31st March 2010, 10:21 PM
For a podcast to work well it needs a a few key things.
1 - A core group. This can be added to week-to-week and as circumstances change.
2 - A time when said group can meet online and discuss.
3 - A coordinator of sorts who can make sure recording happens, that there's an agenda for each session, etc.

Note that the podcast need not necessarily be a chat-show style thing. Some of my favourite popcasts are/were the Enough Rope from Andrew Denton (essentially just a podcast version of his interview from the night before) and Mark Driscoll's weekly podcast (Mark Driscoll runs a church called Mars Hill and podcasts his sermons each week). I was also a fan of TFWire while it was still around, which was the chat-show style podcast. RadioFreeCybertron now runs a similar thing. Not sure if you'd want to replicate the same thing, or try and do something different.

A way that I imagine it in my head is that you could set it up with 2 or 3 core people discussing various aspects of Australian fandom. You could then enlist others to create 5 minute segments in areas they were experienced - eg: Gok to do a brief random fact from the last 30 years of Transformers; someone else to review a figure; hadn't really thought of what segments you'd want.

Both Tommy K and Sharky have said they'd be particularly keen for this sort of thing, as have others. You would then need to determine when they could meet up and record. Someone would need the ability to record the conversation and clean up the audio to ensure it was suitable for broadcast.

It's not something I could commit to this year sadly (stupid Engineering thesis! :) ) but would be keen to be involved with this at some point come December.

Seraphim Prime
31st March 2010, 10:35 PM
As for a name I vote Ozformers Live! Unless Griffin does go ahead with that name change to which he seemed to cryptically refered to a few weeks ago.

SkyWarp91
27th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Time to bring this thread back from the dead because this is a great idea that keeps fading.

I'm thinking of actually going ahead with this and starting something, though I'm not the biggest TF fan around here, I think this podcast could work if it was done so in a way that wasn't like the Twincast or WTF@TFW where it's just about people's opinions on toys. I think our podcast would work if it had more elements of the Yogpod/Yogscast to it, where there were more random discussions and a real sense of friendship/dedication between the hosts.

I agree with Seraphim in that there needs to be a core group. I'm willing to be one of the main organizers/hosts of this podcast but at the same time I won't be saying much regarding Transformers Gen 1 or BW as my knowledge of those isn't as deep as other members.

Technically, I think we'll start out first using Skype that is somehow recorded then i'll upload the mp3s to some good file-sharing site or even just youtube!

UltraMarginal
28th May 2011, 12:16 AM
Wow, what a great Idea, I've thought of this on occasion, but never went to the trouble of mentioning it. I would love to be involved, for an hour or two a week.

For those unsure of podcasts, I used to listen to TFWire till it finished, now my core podcast is Radio Free Cybertron, my second is the Twincast Podcast from Seibertron, and I like the wtf@tfw but it's broadcast as video with a few image changes an hour and that is troublesome for my Zen player.

Segments work, a core group with a state based changing roster isn't a bad idea, I could afford the time to be a state base rep every month or so. I would need some Skype edumacation but I'm sure hat could be worked out.

I don't have the time or know how to organise/host but I'd love to get involved.

I read the comics, I watch the shows, and something like twitter theatre, would be cool. I have opinions!!:D

ozformers ozcast, or something like that perhaps.

SkyWarp91
28th May 2011, 04:10 AM
What do you think of this prototype design?

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gc_xiahou_nguyen/prototype-ozformerscastalbumfront.jpg

And prototype opening? I'm not sure if filesonic is allowed but here it is for download. It's a mess really and I suck at audio editing, but it is 3:40AM in the morning! :rolleyes:

MP3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G06O1YOS
OGG: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PWO3STG

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 04:17 AM
What do you think of this prototype design?

*snip*

And prototype opening? I'm not sure if filesonic is allowed but here it is for download. It's a mess really and I suck at audio editing, but it is 3:40AM in the morning! :rolleyes:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1080898271/openingozformercast.mp3

Well, you've got my vote purely on the artwork dude. :D
But seriously, I admire your attentiveness. :cool:
(Unfortunately I only got 38secs of no audio :o)

SkyWarp91
28th May 2011, 04:21 AM
Well, you've got my vote purely on the artwork dude. :D
But seriously, I admire your attentiveness. :cool:
(Unfortunately I only got 38secs of no audio :o)

Hmm I wonder what happened to the audio, I'll fix it later. I got to get to sleep!!!

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 04:22 AM
Hmm I wonder what happened to the audio, I'll fix it later. I got to get to sleep!!!

Yeah, I probably wont be too far off from doing the same. :p

SkyWarp91
28th May 2011, 05:05 AM
changed uploader. You can ditch the filesonic links, I got megaupload ones now. I uploaded both mp3 and ogg versions

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 05:07 AM
changed uploader. You can ditch the filesonic links, I got megaupload ones now. I uploaded both mp3 and ogg versions

Sweet! - I'll checkout the Mp3 before I depart for stasis-lock. ;)

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 05:11 AM
Dude, for a quick, early morning 'knock-together' - That is pretty darn good, you've got to use that Anthony Anderson clip at the end in the Final Version man, that warmed my lungs up good. :D

KillinSpoon
28th May 2011, 08:33 AM
I can't say that I didn't laugh at the ending :P
It wasn't too bad, but I think there were just a few too many transformation sounds haha (I know right, how can there ever be TOO MANY transformation sounds)

SkyWarp91
28th May 2011, 09:21 AM
I can't say that I didn't laugh at the ending :P
It wasn't too bad, but I think there were just a few too many transformation sounds haha (I know right, how can there ever be TOO MANY transformation sounds)

Dude, for a quick, early morning 'knock-together' - That is pretty darn good, you've got to use that Anthony Anderson clip at the end in the Final Version man, that warmed my lungs up good. :D

Keep the feedback coming guys, I'm new to mixing sounds/creating an opening mix and this is really helpful! :):)

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Keep the feedback coming guys, I'm new to mixing sounds/creating an opening mix and this is really helpful! :):)

Might I suggest breaking up the 'Movie' sound bytes and having something akin to say... Well known or popular lines from each era of TFs?

Something sort of like this maybe?:
Presenter announces Podcast Name -> Transform sound -> G1 line -> TS -> Beast era line -> TS -> Car Robots/RiD era line -> TS -> Unicron Trilogy line -> TS -> Animated line -> TS -> TF: Prime line -> TS -> Anthony Anderson! :D

To spice up the Transforming sounds from sounding too repetitive, you could try using a the TS of each era after that era's line? ;)
Also, with your announcing voice, see if you can apply a voice changer effect or something to it to make it sounds Robotic-y, you've got the delivery though IMO. :cool:
(I just love the voice over effect used in the G1 toy ads too much :p)

SkyWarp91
28th May 2011, 01:58 PM
Might I suggest breaking up the 'Movie' sound bytes and having something akin to say... Well known or popular lines from each era of TFs?

Something sort of like this maybe?:
Presenter announces Podcast Name -> Transform sound -> G1 line -> TS -> Beast era line -> TS -> Car Robots/RiD era line -> TS -> Unicron Trilogy line -> TS -> Animated line -> TS -> TF: Prime line -> TS -> Anthony Anderson! :D

To spice up the Transforming sounds from sounding too repetitive, you could try using a the TS of each era after that era's line? ;)
Also, with your announcing voice, see if you can apply a voice changer effect or something to it to make it sounds Robotic-y, you've got the delivery though IMO. :cool:
(I just love the voice over effect used in the G1 toy ads too much :p)

Sounds great man, I'll get onto it. Once my net speeds catch up again (in a week!) :(:o:)

Hursticon
28th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Sounds great man, I'll get onto it. Once my net speeds catch up again (in a week!) :(:o:)

Argh - I used to hate Caps! :mad:
Luckily though, I've been able to move up to a plan where I rarely hit the 400Gb download limit. :o

I look forward to seeing what you come up with though dude. ;):)

SkyWarp91
29th May 2011, 04:56 AM
Argh - I used to hate Caps! :mad:
Luckily though, I've been able to move up to a plan where I rarely hit the 400Gb download limit. :o

I look forward to seeing what you come up with though dude. ;):)

400GB limit? Man I'm sooooo jealous!!

Does anyone know any good sites/locations where I can legally acquire sound clips from all series of TF?

tinyJazz
29th May 2011, 11:13 AM

Does anyone know any good sites/locations where I can legally acquire sound clips from all series of TF?

TFArchive (http://www.tfarchive.com/cartoons/sounds.php) has some G1 clips.

Hursticon
29th May 2011, 11:47 AM

Correction sorry, 200Gb - We've never hit it so I often forget the exact number. :o

SkyWarp91
7th June 2011, 03:26 AM
Correction sorry, 200Gb - We've never hit it so I often forget the exact number. :o
I'm considering starting another contract soon again with bigpond, they've released a cheaper deal with 200GB downloads! :eek::eek:

PODCAST UPDATE:

Well my speeds are back and after spending the last couple of days catching up on other podcasts, youtube subscriptions and music I should be good now for further working on this project.

While I will continue to experiment working on a proper intro, I think it's time we should be thinking of who will be involved in the first podcast recording...

Some things to consider about starting up this podcast...

- Podcast shows usually do well with just two main leads, it can work with groups of 3 but I think at most 2 of them have to be the 'CORE' members like Hursticon suggested.

- It's better to have 2 leads that don't have that much in common with each other apart from their love of TFs and the ability to entertain and share that love on recording. I don't know so much about BW or G1, only the Baymovies so I don't consider myself being one of the main speakers. I'd probably be a background speaker like Cacklin' Jack from Hamish and Andy.

- If you think you are suitable for a lead role, please post a comment of interest. Right now I think Goktimus Prime would make an interesting/fun podcast lead based on his comment count (:eek::eek:) but don't know if he wants to be apart of this.

- Every podcast should have a guest, whether it's another member on the boards or even a celebrity (BUT THAT'S JUST AN AMBITIOUSLY CRAZY THOUGHT SKYWARP, OMG YOU'RE TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN)

- Most importantly, this podcast should be done out of FUN and not so much seriousness. I wouldn't like it to turn-out to be like *Certain* TF podcasts where it's just fans complaining/ranting about toys - it's just boring in the end. There should still be talk about TF toys/movies/merchandise but at the same time I think it should be balanced with other topics such as films, food, life in general, pop culture as these topics are what makes the podcast more relate-able and just adds that 'family-friendly' feel to it.

- I wouldn't call myself a software-expert but I do think that I am software-savvy and should have the technical side of the podcast recording under control. All other members that want to be involved in this project would just need mics and Skype.

-------------------------------------
I know it may seem like I'm very bossy and it is as if I'm trying to make this project all according to MY plan but I think that there's gotta be a start somewhere and I'm just taking that initiative. Once we get this first podcast up and running, I WANT and would be happy for feedback from fellow members on how to improve the podcast and what directions we should take it in.

GoktimusPrime
7th June 2011, 11:18 AM
- If you think you are suitable for a lead role, please post a comment of interest. Right now I think Goktimus Prime would make an interesting/fun podcast lead based on his comment count (:eek::eek:) but don't know if he wants to be apart of this.

I don't mind getting involved, but I'm a total techno-noob (I use MS Paint cos I don't know how to Photoshop!!) so I would need help setting up video conferencing... recording... thing.

I have a headset with a mic, but I've never managed to get it working. I bought it so I could talk with gekisou and other War For Cybertron players, but it's never worked. :( I don't have Skype but I have MSN.

SkyWarp91
7th June 2011, 06:17 PM
I have a headset with a mic, but I've never managed to get it working. I bought it so I could talk with gekisou and other War For Cybertron players, but it's never worked.

Alright, let's see if we can work together to figure out what's wrong. I assume with your headset with a mic you have to plugs, one with a pink end and one with a green end? Check on your computer how many outlets you have for these two plugs? Do you have 1 outlet? Or 2? Having more than 1 can be confusing.

Now once the headset is plugged in go to your Sound Recorder program on your computer (I assume you have Windows, so go Start->Programs->Accessories->Entertainment-> Sound Recorder)

Once the program is open, go to the 'EDIT' tab on the taskbar and click 'Audio Properties' .

Once in Audio Properties, you should have 3 boxes; Sound Playback, Sound Recording, MIDI Music Playback. INside Sound Recording you have a drop-down bar under 'Default Device'. If there is one device, proceed to next step. If there are more than 1, then it means you have more than 1 recording source and could be trying to record yourself on a device that isn't even plugged in. (The device shouldn't be Stereo Mix, as that is the computer recording sounds WITHIN the computer itself)

Once you have chosen your device, click OK and return to the Sound Recorder program. Hit the red button and try and record yourself.
If you can hear yourself reasonably (or at all) clearly then your mic is all set-up and all you have to do is tweak how far away from it you speak.
If the sound comes out as screeching/incoherent sounds then that means your mic is likely and unfortunately, broken (which is sometimes the case with headsets with dual mic functions) OR if no sound comes out then your mic may be plugged in the wrong outlet or your outlet simply is not working.

If you do suspect that your mic is broken, I suggest you lend a friend's and try theirs on your comp. If it is the case then could I suggest getting a USB-Microphone, I've got a real cheap one that only costs me $10 but my voice comes out crisp and clear.

-----

Another way to check your Mic is to go to Start->Control Panel.

Once there open your 'Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices' module, depending on your comp the module may be named differently but in the end it should be named something similar.

Inside this module, click on 'Sounds and Audio Devices', a new Properties window should open up with 5 tabs. Go to the 4th tab, Voice. In this tab at the bottom there is the 'Test Hardware' button. If your computer lists more than 1 Voice Recording device then you can try each one with the 'Test Hardware' function.

Please if you don't mind get back to me on how this goes...

:( I don't have Skype but I have MSN.

If you can spare 20MB then getting Skype should be no problem as it is actually free. It only costs to make calls to actual telephone numbers, but when calling people online the only costs is that of your download limits. (which shouldn't be much if you're on broadband).

All you have to do is go to the Skype website here: http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/

and download the program and once you're ready, give me a PM and I will send you my Skype contact number to call you on.

Good luck mate!

EDIT - Basically I will take care of recording the podcast, other members/hosts will only have to worry about being able to communicate via Skype.

PCVirus
26th June 2011, 08:53 PM
Damn, there goes my idea of doing a podcast, oh well that's what happens when your late to the game!

I'm always happy to help, if needed

kup
26th June 2011, 09:27 PM
I don't mind getting involved either but be ready for a lot of arguing ;)

gdmetro
26th June 2011, 10:02 PM
I don't mind getting involved either but be ready for a lot of arguing ;)

rants about hasbro/ aussie retail? :D yes sir!

Aqua Prime
27th June 2011, 12:04 AM
I'd love to come on the show if it ever gets off the ground. I'll warn you. I'm involved in a podcast already and I have a tendency to "bring the random" which means the podcast goes into off topic mode. I LOVED TFWIRE that was my favourite podcast (with D Buster Prime, AWA64) they made it really entertaining and funny as heck :)

SkyWarp91
27th June 2011, 10:03 AM
I'd love to come on the show if it ever gets off the ground. I'll warn you. I'm involved in a podcast already and I have a tendency to "bring the random" which means the podcast goes into off topic mode. I LOVED TFWIRE that was my favourite podcast (with D Buster Prime, AWA64) they made it really entertaining and funny as heck :)

oh man you'd make a great addition! lol

bassbot
27th June 2011, 09:50 PM
this is a great idea, love to support it in any way I can!

PCVirus
6th July 2011, 09:14 AM
Aqua Prime, which podcast are you already doing?

Autocon
6th July 2011, 07:25 PM
what do you need to have to do a podcast? microphone and internet?

PCVirus
6th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Thats pretty much it, a mic and an internet connection, if you wanted to do video a webcam too.

There are alot of people who seem to be keen to help out in any way, so why dont we just set up a time to do something, you know we all get online and just talk out our idea and see what works and who is comfortable doing a podcast.

If anyone is keen let me know

SkyWarp91
13th April 2012, 01:23 AM
Podcast (Stay Tuned...)- from another thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=295497&postcount=316)

It's coming soon folks :)

UltraMarginal
13th April 2012, 08:58 AM

cool:cool:

KalEl
13th April 2012, 11:56 AM

very soon ;)

Skript
13th April 2012, 06:49 PM
Excitement!

Love to hear/ help in anyway!

KalEl
13th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Excitement!

Love to hear/ help in anyway!

will let you know :P ;)

GoktimusPrime
4th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Btw, if anyone would like me to help out with podcasts, please drop me a PM. :)

KalEl
4th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Btw, if anyone would like me to help out with podcasts, please drop me a PM. :)

Will let you know :)

Oztron
9th April 2014, 01:59 PM
Hi guys, I was going to start a podcast about collecting in oz but of others won't to do I'm I'm more then happy to help out