PDA

View Full Version : A CALL TO EVERYBODY! eBay Store: Transformers Parts, LOTS of them

bboy-toransufoma
3rd April 2010, 03:19 AM
Howdy Everybody,

Everything updated as of June 3rd, 2010.

OK guys, I've started AUCTIONING some of my parts off. Eventually those which do not sell will ALL be auctioned off. Starting prices are WELL BELOW market price. I have to leave for overseas on the 22nd June. They ALL have to go. Payment can wait until the 18th June at the very latest. Search "transformers g1" on ebay AU and grab yourself something nice. If I receive a MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY offer and very quick payment (by bank deposit only), I may consider doing a few deals.

Thanks for your support so far,

Dan

bboy-toransufoma
3rd April 2010, 05:01 AM
As I'm nowhere near finished listing all of my parts (not even 1/4!!), it's better if you can send me want lists. That saves you looking, and saves me from listing (WIN-WIN)

fatbot
3rd April 2010, 12:52 PM
Pm'd my good man!

SOUNDBLASTER
3rd April 2010, 01:36 PM
It says on some of your auctions that the postage is 42 AUD...

That was on the auction for HI-TEST..

Is this accurate within australia...?
Im in new zealand and surely posting outside of australia to NZ wouldnt be that costly ?

bboy-toransufoma
3rd April 2010, 02:03 PM
Howdy, I used to have a template set up for international postage before I left, but it's lost now, so international postage is inaccurate by default (working on that). Though glad you asked. Postage for hi-test IS NOT $42...to NZ it should be about $9 (he's a little above letter size)

Hope this helps some.

SOUNDBLASTER
3rd April 2010, 02:05 PM
Cool dude thanks for a speedy reply...

I will look into what I may need and send u a PM in the next few days :)

bboy-toransufoma
3rd April 2010, 08:59 PM
No worries, no rush

optimus1
3rd April 2010, 09:08 PM
Will send a PM with a list of stuff I am after shortly :)

heroic_decepticon
4th April 2010, 05:21 PM
hi bboy, my want list is in my signature. Would appreciate if you let me know if you have any of those parts.

Also, would you be able to do me a deal for the Darkwing and Dreadwind gun pairs (all 4 guns) that you have on auction?

PM me or reply here? I'll check back. Thanks very much.

bboy-toransufoma
4th April 2010, 05:26 PM
HD, What did you have in mind for all 4 guns (best to PM me here)

The signature parts I can't help you with

Dan

rampagesss
6th April 2010, 06:08 PM
I noticed that you have Overbites Left Claw, you don't happen to have his Right aswell? as i need both of them

bboy-toransufoma
6th April 2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry mate, only the left

The_Damned
7th April 2010, 04:04 PM
do you have the orange head piece for tryptacon? or any of the helipads for him?

do you have any for max bits?

bboy-toransufoma
7th April 2010, 09:28 PM
do you have the orange head piece for tryptacon? or any of the helipads for him?

do you have any for max bits?

Unfortunately not, all my Fort Max and Trypticon bits got bought up months ago

1orion2many
8th April 2010, 05:18 PM
:confused:Any Metroplex parts Bboy?

bboy-toransufoma
8th April 2010, 08:03 PM
FAR TOO MANY!! A tad occupied now, but offhand, I'd say i have everything except scamper's body and arms. Even duplicates. I can give a more precise answer on the weekend, just a little occupied now.

:confused:Any Metroplex parts Bboy?

1orion2many
9th April 2010, 11:41 AM
:(I need 2 Scampers complete but I do need other parts so just PM me what you have and pricing and I'll put in an order:)

bboy-toransufoma
10th April 2010, 11:21 AM
Answered! Found more than a few things that might peak your interest

bboy-toransufoma
22nd April 2010, 03:15 AM
Howdy all,

Thanks for the overwhelming support so far, I've listed (on eBay) all my parts for

'84 Decepticons
Prime
Devastator
'86 Combiners
'87, '88 Everything that I got

There is more to come, including an Omega Supreme and some decent (and some not so decent) Constructicons, as well as Autobot Car parts, '86 Autobots. I intend to have this finished by the end of the week so please get those requests in and I'll do my best

Dan

bboy-toransufoma
8th May 2010, 09:01 PM
Alrighty, just updating the list. The old one is outdated, so this is real time (as in i'm checking them off as i do this!): Reminder: This stuff IS NOT yet listed on eBay. This list, combined with the stuff I have listed on Ebay (here for reference: http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Transformers-Adel-Parts-and-Pieces__W0QQ_armrsZ1) is EVERYTHING I have left. Once this goes, it's all over.

Instructions:

Metroplex - Taped together, but OK
Devastator - Giftset - GC
Motormaster - VGC

Figures:

Bonecrusher VGC
Scavenger VGC
Scrapper VGC
Scrapper GC
Long Haul VGC
Mixmaster VGC
Hook Broken legs
Thrust body

Metroplex Parts:
Sixgun Body
Sixgun Chest
Sixgun left Arm x 2
Sixgun Right Arm
Sixgun twin laser (brown) x 3
Sixgun Leg x 4
Scamper Gun
Right Fist x 2
Left Fist
Kneecap
Slammer Turret x 2

Galvatron:
Sight
Gun (black) x 2

Thrust:
Right Rear Wing

Dirge:
Right Wing

Hotrod:
Long Gun

Sideswipe:
Launcher

Outback:
Gun x 2

Grapple/Inferno
Missile x 2

Smokescreen
Left Launcher x 2
Right Launcher x 2
Missile x 4

Omega Supreme
1 x 100% Complete - Working Tank
Ankle Piece F

Hoist
Tow Dolly (attaches to figure)
Twin Missile x 3
Single Missile x 3
Sensor
Left Fist

Pretenders:
Submarauder - Sword, Gun x 2
Jazz - Small Gun
Bumblebee - Large Gun
Snarler - Left Shoulder Pad
Starscream - Large Gun
Bombburst - Gun
Landmine - Gun

Actionmasters
Optimus Prime - Side Cannon x 2
Axer - Missile
Overrun - Cannon

Micromasters:
Greasepit - Ramp
Skyhopper - Small Ramp x 2, Large Ramp, Purple ramp x 2, Left Gun, Radar
Groundshaker - 3 x Gun
Countdown - Red Twin Laser, Small Gun
Skystalker - Ramp x 2, Large Turret, Small Gun

Other Stuff

Transformers Headmasters Japanese DVD Set (real, purchased off ebay less then 6 months ago)
Transformers Masterforce Japanese DVD Set (real, also purchased off ebay)
Henkei Octane MIOP
Pre TF Scopeman with box

If you're outside of Australia, pay the international postage prices no heed, as I'm working on changing them. Thing is, to completely correct it, I have to edit nearly 100 listings and I really don't have time for that.

liegeprime
8th May 2010, 11:47 PM
erm just curious... for now. How much for the Pre TF scopeman with box? and if you got any pics pls. Thanks:)

bboy-toransufoma
9th May 2010, 12:32 AM
erm just curious... for now. How much for the Pre TF scopeman with box? and if you got any pics pls. Thanks:)

Please PM me your email addy, then i'll send pics and hopefully we can work something out

Dan

heroic_decepticon
9th May 2010, 01:20 AM

Scopeman is a cool piece. I recently got him from my HK trip. Have loaded some pics of my Scopeman here (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2010/05/pre-transformers-mc-19-scopeman-aka.html). heh.

bboy-toransufoma
9th May 2010, 01:57 AM
Scopeman is a cool piece. I recently got him from my HK trip. Have loaded some pics of my Scopeman here (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2010/05/pre-transformers-mc-19-scopeman-aka.html). heh.

Heh, yours is a far cry better than mine! Nice score there!