PDA

View Full Version : WTB Astrotrain gun (purple)

kup
4th April 2010, 06:10 PM
Hi,

Looks like my Astrotrain gun had an accident during the move and a small part of it is missing. I can't find the other part to fix it so I am now after an Astrotrain gun.

I know there are some on ebay but I wish to try my luck here with members first.

Thanks

loophole
4th April 2010, 06:31 PM
i think i have a spare i will have to have a look for you

kup
4th April 2010, 07:40 PM
i think i have a spare i will have to have a look for you

Thanks!

liegeprime
5th April 2010, 12:30 AM
you moved house again? with all that large a collection?, whew the packing wouldve been foreeeeveeeer. Got everything set up now? picspicspics:D

1AZRAEL1
5th April 2010, 05:20 PM
If Loophole can't help you on that, I am pretty sure Jamie had one in his treasure chest (weapons box :p)

loophole
5th April 2010, 06:40 PM
okay i just went through my TF weapons and i dont have an extra Astro gun sorry about that Kup, turns out i actually had 2 Devastator guns

kup
6th April 2010, 12:41 AM
Thanks anyway, loophole.

If Loophole can't help you on that, I am pretty sure Jamie had one in his treasure chest (weapons box :p)

That's good, thank you. Unfortunately I will need to wait till the next Parra fair and hope that he still has it by then :/

1AZRAEL1
6th April 2010, 09:11 AM
I gotta give him a buzz over the next couple of days anyway, I'll try to find out if he still has it.

kup
6th April 2010, 02:26 PM
I gotta give him a buzz over the next couple of days anyway, I'll try to find out if he still has it.

Thanks again.

canofwhoopass_87
7th April 2010, 11:39 AM
I've got two of these in my box of spares lol. To top it off, I've got a complete astrotrain coming in next week :rolleyes: Shall I put one aside for you master kup?

[edit] These are original G1's though, not reissues. Not sure if the reissues are different in colour or whatnot.

I've also got a number of spare parts and complete figures which I'll throw up on my thread soon. That might justify postage for you

kup
7th April 2010, 02:32 PM
I've got two of these in my box of spares lol. To top it off, I've got a complete astrotrain coming in next week :rolleyes: Shall I put one aside for you master kup?

[edit] These are original G1's though, not reissues. Not sure if the reissues are different in colour or whatnot.

I've also got a number of spare parts and complete figures which I'll throw up on my thread soon. That might justify postage for you

I am indeed very interested. Thanks! I am after the vintage G1 gun so that is cool.

The only G1 toy that I am actively after now are Raindance and the Micromaster Missile transport. However I am after an Encore Skids at a good price and a reissue Stepper or G1 Jazz gun.

canofwhoopass_87
11th April 2010, 10:33 PM
Dont have any of those wants lol. I'll get around to updating my G1 thread later this week. I'll put the astrotrain gun aside for you too.

kup
11th April 2010, 11:53 PM
Dont have any of those wants lol. I'll get around to updating my G1 thread later this week. I'll put the astrotrain gun aside for you too.

Thanks! :)