PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Deluxe Bumblebee and Deluxe Battlefield Bumblebee Headswap?

SkyWarp91
13th April 2010, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I own a ROTF Deluxe Bumblebee, with the cannon arm and the 'cute' head. I then saw the new Battlefield Bumblebee which has the battle-mask head but no-arm weapons in the 2-Deluxe NEST Pack with Soundwave. I was thinking, can I swap the 'cute' head with the battle-mask head on these two figures? Has anyone tried this before because I don't want to invest $40 in a two-pack only to find out that I can't do a heap swap. I just think that Bumblebee armed with a badass cannon in one hand and a cute head doesn't really suit him. He needs the battle head!!

Kyle
17th April 2010, 01:44 PM
I own Deluxe BB and Battle Mode BB (with the battle mask) from the first movie, as well as Deluxe BB and Cannon BB from ROTF. All of them have the same style ball joint in neck, so their heads can be swapped. (I needed a bit more force to get the head off Cannon BB though.) I don't personally own Battlefield BB, but it is a repaint using the body of Cannon BB and the head of Battle Mode BB. So I think you should be able to do a head swap, but just be very very careful when doing it.

SkyWarp91
27th April 2010, 02:00 AM
I own Deluxe BB and Battle Mode BB (with the battle mask) from the first movie, as well as Deluxe BB and Cannon BB from ROTF. All of them have the same style ball joint in neck, so their heads can be swapped. (I needed a bit more force to get the head off Cannon BB though.) I don't personally own Battlefield BB, but it is a repaint using the body of Cannon BB and the head of Battle Mode BB. So I think you should be able to do a head swap, but just be very very careful when doing it.

Thanks so much for the reply. Sadly I didn't buy the two-pack and now the price has gone up to $50 at all retail stores in Adelaide. So I'll just have to wait till the price drops. Thanks again.

Decepticon
30th April 2010, 02:45 PM
I got a Human Alliance and Battlefield Bumblebee and tried a head swap but the Battlefield head is too big to fold down when transforming him. :mad: