PDA

View Full Version : IGear Toys's - MiniSize Megatron

rampagesss
15th April 2010, 06:21 PM
IGear Toys's - MiniSize Megatron to go with the MiniSize Prime when it comes out
expect a release in 2011-2012

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9743/photo1mf.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/818/photobo.jpg

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/300504-igear-toyss-minisize-megatron.html

loophole
15th April 2010, 09:16 PM
hmmm interesting almost looks as though they scaled his scope down a little bit further than the figure itself

5FDP
15th April 2010, 09:54 PM
hmmm interesting almost looks as though they scaled his scope down a little bit further than the figure itself

It certainly looks that way... in fact, I actually prefer that scale compared to the MP Megs one. It looks more in proportion.

kup
15th April 2010, 10:53 PM
What a third party should actually do is release a smaller scope and metal waist plates so that the clips don't break. New feet that don't rust would also be good.

liegeprime
16th April 2010, 10:25 AM
Hmmm now Im sure the guns laws would be more after this little guy coz he appears to be what a real walther sized gun should be. Not that Megsy Masterpiece where you need ogre large hands to fully grasp the handle for it.

TheFallen
6th July 2010, 11:49 PM
I had a chat with an iGear rep recently and asked about PP02, which is what this is supposed to be but isn't listed on their website.

I asked about getting this into Australia and they said it would be packaged in robot mode. Now here is the thing, wasn't MP Megs packaged in robot mode? Is there Diecast parts in Megs?

I ask because customs would more that likely check the MP Megs because of the diecast showing up on scanners. PP02 will more than likely just be plastic so it shouldn't show up on scanners.

Maybe I am just trying to make excuses in the hope that mine, when released, doesn't get caught in customs :)

1AZRAEL1
7th July 2010, 09:32 AM
MP Megs was boxed in robot mode as well, so we may get the same, if not more problems trying to get him into the country. As Liege alluded to, he will be more closer to the size of a walter rather than the one you need big ogre hands for :p

TheFallen
7th July 2010, 10:19 AM
But how did MP Megs get caught at customs? I assume it would have been because of the metal parts showing up on the detectors.

Does anyone elses imported plastic toys get caught in customs? Mine don't so I am guessing that is why PP02 may actually make it to our shores without any problems

5FDP
7th July 2010, 10:30 AM
Have a chat to Tiby. He might be able to answer that question for you.

loophole
14th July 2010, 08:03 PM
But how did MP Megs get caught at customs? I assume it would have been because of the metal parts showing up on the detectors.

i would say that when they go through the detectors, the detector brings out the silhouettes of the items in the bag.

Whoever is checking over the packages/bags know to look out for different things like the shape of a gun trigger and at that point take it away to wherever and that would also explain why some stuff gets through and some stuff doesn't

Tallestblue
31st August 2010, 08:02 PM
I was seriously hoping this would come with the the Silencer and Stock upgrades.

Then I realised Justitoys made the upgrades for MP Megs, not Igear. Durnit.

also, this Masterpiece would get you into serious trouble being actual handgun size.