PDA

View Full Version : Which Non-Toy Characters Deserve One?

Sky Shadow
16th April 2010, 11:09 AM
What's one Transformer comic/cartoon/live-action/whatever character who's never been released as a toy (in any series or incarnation) that you'd like to see on shelves?

With Darkmount/Straxus finally on his way, I'd love to see Spanner. A Transformer who turns into the space bridge would be awesome and is long overdue.

[I've now added a poll, above. You can choose more than one answer if you want. And since I forgot to specify the G1 cartoon (Devcon, etc.) maybe it can be counted in the Transformers: The Movie option?]

liegeprime
16th April 2010, 11:16 AM
What's one Transformer comic/cartoon/live-action/whatever character who's never been released as a toy (in any series or incarnation) that you'd like to see on shelves?

With Darkmount/Straxus finally on his way, I'd love to see Spanner. A Transformer who turns into the space bridge would be awesome and is long overdue.

Erm Darkmount/Straxus will have a toy? any links , First time Ive heard of it hehehe:D:D Is it a whole new mold or just a redeco/recolor of an existing one?

I personnaly would like to see those... Lithuanians?!? , erm those mechanoids on that planet Unicron ate at the beginning of the movie....Arblus was it... i need to watch the movie again hehehe...getting rusty

Sky Shadow
16th April 2010, 11:28 AM
Erm Darkmount/Straxus will have a toy? any links , First time Ive heard of it hehehe:D:D Is it a whole new mold or just a redeco/recolor of an existing one?

It's a(n awesome) new mould. Top of this page: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/toy-fair-2010-presentation-screenshots-of-sdcc-blaster-straxus-masterpiece-grimlock-and-more/17867/

(And yeah - Arblus or Kranix would be cool toys too.)

Hursticon
16th April 2010, 11:28 AM
I'd actually like to see the robotic suit that Spike and Daniel wear in the '86 Movie be made.

I always thought as a kid that the suit was the coolest thing next to actually being a Transformer.

They could reuse the Sam and Mikaela molds for the inner figure and could even apply retro-repaints to look like Spike and... Stacey was it?

Sky Shadow
16th April 2010, 11:31 AM
They could reuse the Sam and Mikaela molds for the inner figure and could even apply retro-repaints to look like Spike and... Stacey was it?

Malibu Carly? :)

liegeprime
16th April 2010, 11:33 AM
It's a(n awesome) new mould. Top of this page: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/toy-fair-2010-presentation-screenshots-of-sdcc-blaster-straxus-masterpiece-grimlock-and-more/17867/

(And yeah - Arblus or Kranix would be cool toys too.)

thanks SS, oooh they even got the head right!!! hehehe cool. triple changer at that too.

Hursticon its Carly.... be careful Spike might end up sleeping in the couch if she hears you talking about Spike and this "Stacey" chick;) eheheh. I thought there was one made (or going to be made) but its from a 3rd party company ( kinda like Fansproject) , cant remember where I saw one - prolly from one of them online stores for pre-order.

Hursticon
16th April 2010, 11:44 AM
Cheers for the correction guys, I knew it ended in a Y.

Was there really liege?, I don't suppose you have a link do you?, coz man if someone has made it then I'm damn picking one up.

How about a Gator-con, again '86 Movie :p, that isn't Skullcruncher?.

Paulbot
16th April 2010, 11:56 AM
Impactor please.

Even an Impactor homage would he nice.

(Animated Omega Supreme, Scrapper, Mixmaster, Slipstream, Perceptor and Brawn too if I can ask for more than one.)

i_amtrunks
16th April 2010, 11:56 AM
Flame would be good.

And Impactor! He's gotten some more love recently, so why not?

Xxaron would be amusing, as the old bugger can barely transform, so make the toy have really stiff joints...:p

kup
16th April 2010, 12:04 PM
Impactor and Rack'n'Ruin. That way we can have toys for all the Wreckers. I would also like the Piano Transformer and Fang.

I have said this before and it's highly unlikely but I would love Hasbro to do a Marvel toy of Death'shead. Xaron would be good too.

Hursticon
16th April 2010, 12:09 PM
Ooh Ooh, how about finally releasing the Vending Machine from the first Bay Film?, C'mon we all want one :D:D:D

5FDP
16th April 2010, 12:15 PM
Ooh Ooh, how about finally releasing the Vending Machine from the first Bay Film?, C'mon we all want one :D:D:D

They already have, albeit just as a RH.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080130062826/transformers/images/6/6c/Rhironhidedispensor.jpg

Hursticon
16th April 2010, 12:52 PM
5FDP: ah I see, I wasn't aware of this, still, I'd like a transforming figure even if it were of Legends or Scout Class.

bruticus
16th April 2010, 12:58 PM
I personnaly would like to see those... Lithuanians?!? , erm those mechanoids on that planet Unicron ate at the beginning of the movie....Arblus was it... i need to watch the movie again hehehe...getting rusty
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/arcane_mechanics/kranix1copy.jpghttp://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/arcane_mechanics/a1.jpg
Contact Details (http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/arblus-custom-scratchbuilt-t22565.php)
More pics (http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd5/arcane_mechanics/Arblus%20Custom/)

I'd actually like to see the robotic suit that Spike and Daniel wear in the '86 Movie be made.

I always thought as a kid that the suit was the coolest thing next to actually being a Transformer.

Spike and Daniel in Exosuit Pre-Order (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ITC10012&mode=retail)

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2010, 01:03 PM
Yeah, Robot Heroes aren't action figures. :p

Speaking of which, there is a toy of Daniel in exo suit, but it's not an action figure either (and certainly can't transform). The stupid helmet just sits there and is easily lost. :(
http://www.toystreet.net/img200108022301471.gif

We did have transformable exo suits (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Action_Master_Exo-suit) in G1 though - but those are for Transformers, not for humans.

Impactor could easily be done with a simple retool and repaint of the G2 Hero Megatron mould. Hasbro probably still has the mould considering they used it as recently as RiD for Destructicon Bludgeon (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Bludgeon_%28RID%29). You might even be able to do an Impactor with a straight repaint of that mould. Anyone wanna try a photoshop repaint? ;)

I want action figures for ROTF Alice and Reedman. Nobody likes seeing characters in canon with no toys (hence why this thread exists!). :) Oh yeah, Animated Omega Supreme, Mixmaster and Scrapper too please. I can live without Animated Dirtboss. :p

5FDP
16th April 2010, 01:37 PM

Yeah, I know. I was taking the literal meaning behind Sky Shadow first post ;)

Lord_Zed
16th April 2010, 01:49 PM
A Jihaxus toy that actualy looks like Jihaxus would be my vote. Yes I know he technicaly has a toy, but It doesn't look like him. I may as well just call some random TF tank toy Impactor.

Impactor would be my second choice, as long as he came with an alternative zombie Impactor parts or limited ed zombie version. :D

I'd also like to see Hook, Line and Sinker, a Deathbringer and Leige Maximo, though they would probably end up some sort of action figure rather than a TF.

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2010, 01:52 PM
Heh, I was fiddling with my RiD Jhiaxus this morning and thinking the same thing, and if they did give us a proper Jhiaxus toy, I would probably sell my RiD Jhiaxus, cos the ONLY reason I bought that toy (on top of having both the original Jetstorm mould _and_ RiD Storm Jet repaint) was for the name. That was _it_! :p

I'd like to see a Boltax toy that transforms into the Underbase. HasTak could then repaint it and repackage it for the movie line and call it the AllSpark (and the robot mode could be Primus! OooOOooOooOoooHHhhh!). :D

Hursticon
16th April 2010, 01:58 PM
Spike and Daniel in Exosuit Pre-Order (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ITC10012&mode=retail)

It's so very close, but definitely no cigar.

I tell you what though, that head sculpt appears to be very much retro 70's - 80's Action Figuery :p, for that fact the figure would fit in with a G1 collection fairly well. :D

griffin
16th April 2010, 02:36 PM

Even though it is a tongue in cheek statement, any toy-figure that has articulation to be able to move (have action), would be classed as an action figure. RHs have articulation, albeit minimal, but with most having 3 points of articulation, compare it to some Gen1 toys that only had 1 or 2 - which is considered an 'action figure' then?

Researching the term ended up with the 'unofficial' Wiki definition making more sense than the 'official' Dictionary definition.

The dictionary website (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/action+figure?qsrc=2446)(which is about 95% advertising, making it difficult to even see the definition), states -
a toy doll representing a person or fictional character known for heroic or superheroic feats.
Kinda rules out the Wheelie toy from being an action figure, and any other non-hero type character toys...

As such, the Wiki definition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_figure)is more encompasing of all toys that are deemed action figures, by stating -
An action figure is a posable character figurine, made of plastic or other materials, and often based upon characters from a movie, comic book, video game, or television program.

Bartrim
16th April 2010, 02:40 PM
. RHs have articulation, albeit minimal, but with most having 3 points of articulation, compare it to some Gen1 toys that only had 1 or 2 - which is considered an 'action figure' then?

LOL

I've never thought about that before but thats a real good point.

Sky Shadow
16th April 2010, 02:55 PM
Even though it is a tongue in cheek statemhttp://www.otca.com.au/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=162214ent, any toy-figure that has articulation to be able to move (have action), would be classed as an action figure. RHs have articulation, albeit minimal, but with most having 3 points of articulation, compare it to some Gen1 toys that only had 1 or 2 - which is considered an 'action figure' then?

Going by that definition (to be able to move), what complete G1 toys have only one or two points of articulation?

griffin
16th April 2010, 02:56 PM
Slightly off-topic... but maybe this is why (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Biz_v._United_States)Hasbro don't produce any human toys for the Transformers line. A higher tax rate applies to actionfigures that are human, because they are classed as 'dolls' for tax purposes. A higher tax rate would mean a higher cost for Hasbro on those specific human toys - which they could either pass on with figures of that same size-class, or absorb so that that size class price doesn't increase and cost them sales across the board.
I think in the past (Energon Kicker, Human Alliance and Robot Heroes) each human has been packaged with a non-human toy, and classed as an accessory to the cheaper taxable 'non-doll' toy.

We know from BotCon that Hasbro were keen to tap into the market's interest in Sari from Animated, but this tax rate difference (tax/tariff is double for dolls), shouldn't have affected Sari. If I remember, I might ask someone at Hasbro at BotCon about it.

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah but a 10cm human action figure would still be relatively cheap compared to most other Transformer toys. A 10cm G.I. Joe, Marvel or Star Wars figure costs about $17ish - a bit dearer than a Scout, but still considerably cheaper than a Deluxe.

Odd... you'd think that the tax rate for Star Wars and Marvel would be cheaper for Hasbro considering that they're mostly "nonhuman" characters (Marvel characters are 'superhuman' and Star Wars are all 'aliens' - even human characters like Padmé are non-Earthlings, and Jedi could be argued to be 'superhuman').

As griffin said, Sari shouldn't be effected by the tax rate... but perhaps some other "superhuman" or "extrahuman" characters like Meltdown, Nanosec, Angry Archer, and yes, even Professor Princess, would be exempt too. But still, even if they sold for about the same price as other Hasbro 10cm action figures, I'd buy them. So did Hasbro have to pay extra tax for the small figurines that come with the Human Alliance toys?

Another option is to package the human character with a Transformer, like Hasbro's Kicker w/ Highwire. Although that would make the overall toy package more expensive and Hasbro would be inclined to cheapen the toy to reduce the cost (as I suspect they did with Kicker).

griffin
16th April 2010, 04:07 PM
Going by that definition (to be able to move), what complete G1 toys have only one or two points of articulation?

Rethinking the concept of articulation as any 'moving parts' with TFs, I can see that it is possible that some would see it relating to all moving parts on the entire toy, even ones used for transformation. As such, this would pretty much mean every convertable figure has at least 5 moving parts (even Throttlebots, who have wheels, fold out arms and fold open hoods and feet).

But taking it from the view of its robot mode, which most evaluate when referring to a Tranformers toy's level of articulation, I'd see it as moveable parts of the robot, in robot mode, for the robot mode. In other words, joints used for posing, play and display.

Just had a quick look over my collection for Gen1 figures with 2 or less points of articulation for the robot in robot mode.
Even still, I'm allowing for joints that wouldn't even be used as posing joints (fold-out heads, fists and feet) due to the unuseable range of movement.

Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Huffer
Hound
Sideswipe
Blitzwing
Astrotrain
Red Alert
Ramjet
Thrust
Dirge
Mixmaster
Topspin
Twintwist
Warpath
Seaspray
Cosmos
Broadside
Groove
Streetwise
First Aid
Blades
AirRaid
Fireflight
Slingshot
Skydive
Dragstrip
Wildrider
Breakdown
Deadend
Pipes
Runabout (zero points of articulation... not even qualifying as an action figure?)
Runamuck (ditto)
6 Throttlebots (ditto)
4 small Technobots
4 small Terrorcons
Battletrap
Flywheels
Quickmix
(Grandslam)
(Raindance)
3 Sparkabots
3 Firecons
Hosehead
Powermaster Optimus Prime (as fully suited figure)
Tentakil
Nautilator
3 Triggerbots
3 Triggercons
Various Pretenders and Micromasters.

Sky Shadow
16th April 2010, 04:17 PM
Rethinking the concept of articulation as any 'moving parts' with TFs, I can see that it is possible that some would see it relating to all moving parts on the entire toy, even ones used for transformation. As such, this would pretty much mean every convertable figure has at least 5 moving parts (even Throttlebots, who have wheels, fold out arms and fold open hoods and feet).

That was my point, though. It's always annoyed me when people complain about Transformers' articulation, since their very gimmick requires articulation. And additionally, when people say other toylines are more articulated, they often have fewer moving parts than the average Transformer. (And as you concur, none of the toys you've mentioned actually have fewer points of movement than Robot Heroes.)

kup
16th April 2010, 04:32 PM
My definition of Action figures are fully poseable ones that can do different stances and moves - 80s examples would be GI Joe and Action Masters.

I don't really consider Most 'brick' G1 toys as Action figures and more as 'transforming toys'. Transformers did eventually become a true action figure line in late G2 due to revolutionary engineering that brought articulation but very few toys before that could be classified as such.

That's how I see it.

Paulbot
16th April 2010, 04:32 PM
Darkmount needs a Scrounge (yellow repaint of Legends Cosmos?) to torture.

Ode to a Grasshopper
16th April 2010, 05:16 PM
+1 for a transforming Scout Dispensor.
Nancy (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nancy).

Basically most of the noteworthy Animated cast we haven't seen yet, especially Animated Team Charr and Team Rodimus (I just want Cyclonus, Strika and Red Alert, but while we're at it let's get some Omega Supreme action cranking too). A Leader-class Lugnut with those fold-back missile panels he had in S1 would be awesome.

It'd be tricky IMO, but a Botanica would be sweet. And a Diagnostic Drone!

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2010, 07:22 PM
That was my point, though. It's always annoyed me when people complain about Transformers' articulation, since their very gimmick requires articulation. And additionally, when people say other toylines are more articulated, they often have fewer moving parts than the average Transformer. (And as you concur, none of the toys you've mentioned actually have fewer points of movement than Robot Heroes.)
As others have said, by "articulation" people tend to be referring to poseablility of the robot mode. I think they just use the term 'articulation' because it's commonly used by action figure enthusiasts, not just TF collectors. But you're right in saying that Transformers do have a higher number of parts and articulation compared to most other toys and action figures because of the fact that they have to transform. There's also the fact that the toys have parts of two toys in one (i.e.: robot parts and alt mode parts). The lack of poseabilty did bother me as a child during G1 though. I used to look at my G.I. Joes and wish that my Transformers could be as poseable in robot mode. You can imagine my delight when poseability finally came along ... especially in Beast Wars where it became a standard feature. :D

His arms should be on ball-socket joints so you can pop them off. ;)

liegeprime
16th April 2010, 10:24 PM
His arms should be on ball-socket joints so you can pop them off. ;)

I think someone here could prolly make one out of Stikfas parts - Scrounge doesnt really have much going for features in the body wise - he's pretty basic as plain as a Stikfas Beta Male figure. Just needs a need head sculpt which, as some of us here are quite adept at headsculpting ( e.g Animated Wasp by Double D) can easily pull this off. :D

GoktimusPrime
16th April 2010, 10:46 PM
Can the Stikfa transform?

I personally want to see officially licensed toys for those being suggested in this thread.

liegeprime
16th April 2010, 10:54 PM
Can the Stikfa transform?

I personally want to see officially licensed toys for those being suggested in this thread.

into a puddle of parts hehehe. :D He's just gonna be tortured and torn limb from limb anyways :p;) why bother? oh and smelted too

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th April 2010, 12:16 AM
Seems odd that he hasnt been mentioned yet, but what about Deathshead? Or is this mostly concerned with TF universe origin characters.

Man I would LOVE a DH though.

Sky Shadow
17th April 2010, 12:23 AM
Seems odd that he hasnt been mentioned yet, but what about Deathshead? Or is this mostly concerned with TF universe origin characters.

Man I would LOVE a DH though.

It's kind of hidden away in post #10, but Kup did mention Death's Head (and DH is actually a TF universe origin character - see my rant here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=121527&postcount=105)

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th April 2010, 12:33 AM
It's kind of hidden away in post #10, but Kup did mention Death's Head (and DH is actually a TF universe origin character - see my rant here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=121527&postcount=105)

Hmmm, ok missed kups post I guess.

Thanks for the rant link. Interesting story, if we could only bring to HB's attention and then get them to make a toy as way of thanks;)

SharkyMcShark
17th April 2010, 12:49 AM
Devcon would be nice - I know several were planned but none were ever released.

Sky Shadow
17th April 2010, 12:54 AM
[I've added a poll, above. You can choose more than one answer if you want. And since I forgot to specify the G1 cartoon (Devcon, etc.) maybe it can be counted in the Transformers: The Movie option?]

SharkyMcShark
17th April 2010, 04:14 AM
I voted Animated - as much as Im not a fan of the aesthetic, pretty much ever Movieverse character got a release, and there was so much unexplored potential in Animated - new versions of Tracks, Flareup, Warpath, Powerglide, etc.

liegeprime
17th April 2010, 06:33 AM
Animated for me, It's a finite universe already,at least they could do is finish it with all the Characters that were in the series. We simply have got to have an Animated Omega, see , this another selling point Hasbro missed out on. The moment they Introed omega in the storyline they shouldve gotten a toy out, but instead we get reclours of lockdown and bumblebee for the umpteenth time. Somehow even if they release one now, after the seriesis finished people will still buy it, with just the collectors alone, they'll make a killing! and the constructicons, aww cmon, you gotta love em!

SilverDragon
17th April 2010, 09:23 AM
As there's going to be a toy based on Straxus, Xaaron needs one too.

I'd also like to see toys of the few Animated characters who didn't get ones.

kup
17th April 2010, 01:58 PM
They should make a Revoltech/AM type Megatron which then can be repainted into Xaron.

snaketales
17th April 2010, 03:50 PM
I voted for Marvel G2, Marvel UK and Animated

However I am more interested in individual characters rather than the entire lines.

For Marvel G2 I'd love to see a Jhiaxus

Marvel UK and Impactor and Emirate Xaaron

and animated Omega Supreme (I have seen a really awesome custom of one on the interwebs)

snaketales
17th April 2010, 03:52 PM
They already have, albeit just as a RH.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080130062826/transformers/images/6/6c/Rhironhidedispensor.jpg

Has Ironhide slipped over in that pic?

"whoops! who waxed this floor!?!?"

:p

SharkyMcShark
17th April 2010, 04:56 PM
To be entirely honest I'm more interested in different designs than unproduced characters.

For example, I'd like to see the IDW F-22 Raptor seeker body (used during the -ation series and now also in the Ongoing) made into toy form - I'm currently substituting Energon Energon Starscream in but would like to see one done properly.

Likewise with Ongoing Blurr, Tracks, Swindle and Magnus.

GoktimusPrime
17th April 2010, 05:51 PM
. We simply have got to have an Animated Omega, see , this another selling point Hasbro missed out on. The moment they Introed omega in the storyline they shouldve gotten a toy out, but instead we get reclours of lockdown and bumblebee for the umpteenth time. Somehow even if they release one now, after the seriesis finished people will still buy it, with just the collectors alone, they'll make a killing! and the constructicons, aww cmon, you gotta love em!
The thing that makes me want Omega Supreme, Mixmaster and Scrapper is that not only did they appear in Animated... they appeared repeatedly and had rather prominent roles and made significant contributions to TF Animated continuity. They're reasonably significant enough characters that I would really want to have toys of them.

It's for the same reason that I would like to have toys for characters like Botanica, Impactor, Rack 'N' Ruin and even Alice and Reedman (they had more screentime than Jolt - and in Alice's case, she had more dialogue!). I'm not too fussed about more minor characters Devcon (who only appeared in one episode of G1 -- yeah sure he's interesting, but so's Transmutate. Yeah okay, Transmutate got a toy (which was a beeotch to collect for me cos I wasn't interested in the BW reissues!), but I wouldn't have lost much sleep if it had never been produced)

griffin
17th April 2010, 06:11 PM
Has Ironhide slipped over in that pic?

"whoops! who waxed this floor!?!?"

:p

Heh, it's just playing out the scene in the first movie, which has him doing a roll while firing (with that screaming lady looking up at him).

Sutton
18th April 2010, 01:02 AM
I want to see Scrapper and Overload from ROTF given some toy love. Maybe even Hightower too, although he might be a bit too weird to be viable.

Firestorm
18th April 2010, 01:56 AM
I'd like to see figures of ROTF Scrapper and Overload as well as Animated Scrapper, Mixmaster, Dirtboss, Slipstream, Omega Supreme, Hotshot and even though they had no relevance to the story and were just background characters I'd also like figures of Animated Cosmos, Seaspray and Beachcomber

ooohh and a cybertron mode Bumblebee and Wasp (they did it for Optimus, Megatron, Arcee, Jetfire, Jetstorm and Ratchet (then Ironhide) so why not cybertron mode Bumblebee and Wasp?

GoktimusPrime
18th April 2010, 08:29 AM
I want to see Scrapper and Overload from ROTF given some toy love.
+1. Especially Scrapper considering that:
a/ His robot mode was prominently featured in the film
b/ His Legends robot mode is freakin' awesome! :)

Maybe even Hightower too, although he might be a bit too weird to be viable.
Might be decent if it's more accurate to Hightower's robot mode (1 (http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/f/f1/Hightower_%28ROTF%29_concept.jpg), [url=http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/3/36/Hightower_ROTF_T-rex_concept.jpg]2[/urkl]) -- it's certainly no weirder than Demolishor or the bikes. :p Or they could modify the robot mode to make it more humanoid... after all we never did see the robot mode in the film.

ooohh and a cybertron mode Bumblebee and Wasp (they did it for Optimus, Megatron, Arcee, Jetfire, Jetstorm and Ratchet (then Ironhide) so why not cybertron mode Bumblebee and Wasp?
Jetfire and Jetstorm never acquired Earth modes, and they did feature prominently in the cartoon with those modes, so it's understandable that they would sell in their Cybertron modes. Ditto Arcee. Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime was slow to sell compared to other Deluxes and just yesterday I still found a Cybertron mode Megatron shelfwarming at TRU. This could be why Hasbro AU are reluctant to import Arcee and CYB mode Ratchet here.

I'd love to see even an Earth mode Wasp with retooled head (Activator or Deluxe) - but evidently Hasbro have already decided not to do that. :(

Grievous
18th April 2010, 11:19 AM
I'll have a Death's Head please...
:cool:

kup
18th April 2010, 11:24 AM
I'll have a Death's Head please...
:cool:

Yeah me too. However this one may have to be released as a Marvel toy but I am ok with that.

Sky Shadow
18th April 2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah me too. However this one may have to be released as a Marvel toy but I am ok with that.

With Hasbro doing Marvel toys, it would be great if they'd make one, one way or the other. Heck, they could even do a Marvel Transformers Crossovers transforming Death's Head. :p

Lord_Zed
18th April 2010, 07:27 PM
With Hasbro doing Marvel toys, it would be great if they'd make one, one way or the other. Heck, they could even do a Marvel Transformers Crossovers transforming Death's Head. :p

While there at it they should do Circuit Breaker too please!

Heck even The Mechanic just for comedy value, He's like the forefather of the human villains in animated.

dirge
18th April 2010, 08:01 PM
Defcon & Xaaron for me.

Lol at liege's Lithuanians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanians) comment (you mean Lithones (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lithone_%28species%29))