PDA

View Full Version : WFC Box Art and Fact Sheets

5FDP
30th April 2010, 11:47 AM
As reported on TFW (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/video-games-17/war-for-cybertron-box-art-and-fact-sheets-update-169594/), box art images are available for all 5 platforms - Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS.

There is also a 'fact sheet' available which details the key features of each version.

The box art for the Wii looks fantastic; not so much for the other platforms. I'm not that fussed about it really when you consider the GoW3 box art was fairly average however the game was EPIC. Let's hope that this is the case for WFC.

Less than 2 months to go :D

Sam
30th April 2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks for posting the link, I'm thinking the "$29.99" suggested retail price must be USD right?

Which means it's gonna get jacked up to $89.95 here. :mad:

kup
30th April 2010, 11:26 PM
Thanks for posting the link, I'm thinking the "$29.99" suggested retail price must be USD right?

Which means it's gonna get jacked up to $89.95 here. :mad:

I'll pay around AU$35.00 total for the PC version. You can too. EB is not the only option.

Sam
2nd May 2010, 09:31 AM
I'll pay around AU$35.00 total for the PC version. You can too. EB is not the only option.

Yeah, more online purchases for me too. The retail shops here always overcharge.

kup
2nd May 2010, 11:41 AM
Yeah, more online purchases for me too. The retail shops here always overcharge.

They do indeed and the thing is that for a 1/3 of the local retail price you end up with exactly the same product as EB. Nothing is cut down, you get the same box, instructions and any freebies associated with the retail release.