PDA

View Full Version : Voltron Lions - Are they worth much?

oddbaby
5th May 2010, 09:05 AM
Hi all,

I'm newly registered to this forum, but have been following the news on this site for a while now, as I'm a huge transformers fan.

I've noticed member Hursticon has just listed some panosh place Voltron Lions on ebay, to feed his TF fund, and I want to do the same.

I've have 3 lions: yellow, red (i think it's red), and blue. This stems from my failed attempt at collecting all 5 a little while back. The yellow and red lions are MISB, the blue still sealed in it's blister card, complete, but is missing one of th box flaps.

Does anyone have any idea of how much these are worth? I tried looking for other similar items on ebay with no luck. I'm really liking the classics/henkei series as they pay homage to the original bots, but they are not cheap!!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Omega Supreme
5th May 2010, 09:11 AM
Yours do sound to be in excellent shape. I picked up a MISB Blue lion for $50 + postage, a MISB Red lion for $40 + postage and a loose complete & mint Black lion for $40 + postage. I also picked up a full lion force Voltron for $80 + postage (condition isn't too great on this lot) All from Ebay, hope that helps.

Hursticon
5th May 2010, 09:59 AM
What Omega Supreme has said is pretty much on the dot, whilst the original Panosh Place Voltron Lions seem to show up reasonably regularly, they seem to be in High demand at the moment as they seem to sell pretty quickly, especially boxed one's with all their accessories.

The Lions that I am selling are some doubles that I had lying around for ages and as I have all 5 Lions anyway, it seemed pointless holding on to them.

I'm still in the search for their accessories but I'm finding very hard to track them down because whilst a lot of weapons and what not seem to be listed on ebay, a lot don't specify for which version it's for i.e. Panosh, Matchbox etc.

One thing I did see was a Panosh Voltron Sword on eBay in the States but I just couldn't justify paying the $58.00USD the person was asking for it. :mad:

1AZRAEL1
5th May 2010, 10:03 AM
I've really gotta dig out my old voltron stuff then. I have no idea what sort of accessories I have. I will be bringing down a couple of things for ya Hursticon on the weekend anyway, some voltron stuff included.

Hursticon
5th May 2010, 10:04 AM
I've really gotta dig out my old voltron stuff then. I have no idea what sort of accessories I have. I will be bringing down a couple of things for ya Hursticon on the weekend anyway, some voltron stuff included.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oddbaby
5th May 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi Omega, thanks for the info.
These might not have the fund generating power i was after. Almost tempted now to try and find the other two to complete the set.

Hursticon
5th May 2010, 10:21 PM
Feel free Oddbaby to help out a fellow TF Fan :p

mknell
6th May 2010, 08:10 AM
Ahhh the good old Voltron stuff. I have 2 full sets of Lions (2nd set not the best condition) but yes it is really hard to try to get the accessories for all these

daltoniuos
14th May 2010, 10:37 AM
Yours do sound to be in excellent shape. I picked up a MISB Blue lion for $50 + postage, a MISB Red lion for $40 + postage and a loose complete & mint Black lion for $40 + postage. I also picked up a full lion force Voltron for $80 + postage (condition isn't too great on this lot) All from Ebay, hope that helps..