PDA

View Full Version : Universe Hardhead

FFN
13th May 2010, 05:34 AM
Does anybody know where I can get one? At one store I asked them about shipping, they fobbed me off (saying I needed to fill in all of my details in the cart) and then JACKED UP THE PRICE.

:(

Vector Prime
13th May 2010, 09:42 AM
Does anybody know where I can get one? At one store I asked them about shipping, they fobbed me off (saying I needed to fill in all of my details in the cart) and then JACKED UP THE PRICE.

Damn, I just had a look online and they're far and few between now... and the prices have all been jacked up! :eek:

Luckily I got mine a few months ago for like $50 shipped to Oz... good luck with it though mate!

kup
13th May 2010, 09:42 AM

I think that due to the Hot Head upgrade - All Hardheads are now jacked up in price.

I got in before the hike happened but it may be a little late now. My only suggestion would be to search ebay and hope for one reasonably priced appears.

FFN
13th May 2010, 10:48 AM
I'd like to ask why Hasbro AU offered OR Toy R Us Australia decided to purchase 50 billion Universe Ultra Class Predacon Bruticuses and not Hardhead (and G1 deco Powerglide, I suppose)? HAHA NOW YOUR STORES ARE CLOGGED WITH STUFF YOU WILL NEVER MOVE.

Angry.

Vector Prime
13th May 2010, 10:57 AM
I'd like to ask why Hasbro AU offered OR Toy R Us Australia decided to purchase 50 billion Universe Ultra Class Predacon Bruticuses and not Hardhead (and G1 deco Powerglide, I suppose)? HAHA NOW YOUR STORES ARE CLOGGED WITH STUFF YOU WILL NEVER MOVE.

Angry.

AFAIK, Predacon Bruticus was a mass release shelf warmer overseas... and is now shelf warming as an exclusive for TRU here in Oz. :D

This is probably due to Hasbro working some sort of deal out with TRU to dump its excess stock... hence the reason why it arrived only recently here in Oz.

Whereas, Hardhead, G1 deco Powerglide (and fellow case-mate, Skyfall) were exclusives only available through Walmart in the US and no other official retail sources.

kup
13th May 2010, 12:41 PM

Angry.

Because some 60 year old who can't even remember his own childhood is the one who decides what would be appealing to kids and makes the stock orders from Hasbro.

Hasbro don't give a damn because they are just giving them what the customer wants - The stores are their customer not you, me or little Johnny on his birthday.

snaketales
13th May 2010, 03:42 PM

I had a quick look on Amazon: found one for $40us but shipping wasn't revealed until the very last stage of checkout... us$60
!?!!?@#?$@? :eek::mad:

FFN
22nd May 2010, 01:47 AM
Okay, this is officially ridiculous now. One shop I checked out had the shipping calculated at EIGHTY THREE DOLLARS. And eBay prices are going THROUGH THE ROOF.

I can afford it (in theory), but is it worth all this money and trouble for a mold I already own? (mostly getting it because Hardhead was one of my toys as a child, that and I want to see what the Hothead upgrade looks like).