Approximate Size -
Alt-mode - tiger/hawk
Main Features/Gimmicks - firing wing tips, firing on top of body
Main Colours - white
Main Accessories - 2 wing missiles, 2 other missiles
My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 4
Stability - good in both modes
Poseability/articulation - good
Playability - Nice transformation. Quite playable in robot mode.
My Thoughts - overall very powerful tf figure, fun to play with and was in the tv series
Overall Recommendation Rating (out of 10) - 9

Autocon
13th May 2010, 11:02 PM
can someone add this poll to the powerpinch review?

SharkyMcShark
13th May 2010, 11:36 PM
Which one of the WA guys was it that I picked Tigerhawk up from at the Nexus in April?

It's a very good mold.

GoktimusPrime
14th May 2010, 07:43 PM
It's a bit odd having a poll asking "will you buy it?" for a toy that's no longer on sale. :p Also, this toy was a BEEOTCH to find when it was on sale here back in 1999. I heard about a few sightings and some people here were lucky enough to find one and purchase it locally. I _never_ saw any of the Ultra Transmetal 2s in local stores. :( :mad: Drove me nuts and I whinged heaps. But lucky for me Hasbro USA gave them to me as free gifts. :D

But other than the butt-wrenchingly hard obtainability at the time, I find Tigerhawk to be the better of the Ultra TM2 moulds. I like the theme of the toy as a fusion between Tigatron and Airazor, particularly with how the beast mode is more tigerlike with the attack mode being more falconlike. :) My main gripe - and it's a very minor one - is the wing cannons have hyper sensitive hair triggers. The toy would've looked better with some extra paint apps, but I guess that would've exceeded the budget for the toy. Otherwise it's just a great figure IMO. :D

Verno
15th May 2010, 08:08 PM
Great toy. But like any BW figure, I'd love to see them give it another crack.

kup
16th May 2010, 02:51 AM
It's a bit odd having a poll asking "will you buy it?" for a toy that's no longer on sale. :p

This is an unfair comment as you can still technically buy the toy even if not within the retail market.