PDA

View Full Version : Minifigure Trading Post

Pages : [1] 2

jaydisc
21st May 2010, 07:55 PM
So, if you're a Lego fan, you might have heard about the new individually, blind-packed, 1st series of Minifigures (http://minifigures.lego.com/en-us/Default.aspx).

Because they're blind packed, it's going to be a bit tricky getting the ones you want, especially as you narrow it down to getting the last one or two of the sixteen available in the first series.

While I've spent tens of minutes feeling up packs in various Toyworlds, In my first six, I've already got two duplicates. The lady at the shop pointed out that it would be good if you had a friend who was also interested because you can trade the duplicates for ones you don't have. So, I thought I'd see if anyone was game here.

By my calculations, it should cost $1.10 for a padded envelope + $1.10 for postage, so for $2.20 as the cost of trade, we should be able to get what we want. So, while that might be $2 on top of the approximate $4 you paid, some might find it worth the premium to know you're getting exactly what you need.

My Spares
Caveman
Magician (Unopened. I know because I can feel the top hat in the bag)

MV75
21st May 2010, 08:14 PM
Settle down. I havn't even seen these yet.

Lint
21st May 2010, 08:50 PM
So, if you're a Lego fan, you might have heard about the new individually, blind-packed, 1st series of Minifigures (http://minifigures.lego.com/en-us/Default.aspx).

Because they're blind packed, it's going to be a bit tricky getting the ones you want, especially as you narrow it down to getting the last one or two of the sixteen available in the first series.

While I've spent tens of minutes feeling up packs in various Toyworlds, In my first six, I've already got two duplicates. The lady at the shop pointed out that it would be good if you had a friend who was also interested because you can trade the duplicates for ones you don't have. So, I thought I'd see if anyone was game here.

By my calculations, it should cost $1.10 for a padded envelope + $1.10 for postage, so for $2.20 as the cost of trade, we should be able to get what we want. So, while that might be $2 on top of the approximate $4 you paid, some might find it worth the premium to know you're getting exactly what you need.

My Spares
Caveman
Magician (Unopened. I know because I can feel the top hat in the bag)

If you look up the internets it is possible to determine which packet contains what by the barcode number. Some of the staffers at Toyworld already know about this and may be able to lend a hand. Mind you its entirely possible that you cannot find the minifigure you're after anyway so this trading post still comes in handy :)

If you cant be arsed with the barcode system, a good tip is to not buy blind packs that are next to each other horizontally as people have found that the same minifig seems to be commonly packaged along rows. But given that people will be ruffling through blind packs and messing up the order this tip is probably redundant unless you know the box is fresh.

jaydisc
21st May 2010, 09:41 PM
The barcodes are all the same on my six.

Got a link referencing any methods for differentiation?

MV75
21st May 2010, 09:49 PM
http://www.poeghostal.com/2010/05/blind-boxed-lego-minifigs-code-cracked.html

Lint
21st May 2010, 11:28 PM
MV's nailed it. Though I heard theres a difference in the barcode systems between EURO and US stock. I'm not sure which of the two regions Australia recieves its stock from. Though this is only a problem if you're only after a select number of the minifigs instead of all of them.

jaydisc
22nd May 2010, 08:18 AM
Gotchya. Thanks guys. I just noticed that second barcode this morning.

Omega Supreme
22nd May 2010, 09:31 AM
Haha dang now I need an iphone :)

jaydisc
22nd May 2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah, that worked a treat!

http://itfdb.com/temporary/tf/IMG_0831.jpg

Unfortunately I made one booboo and got a spare Archer instead of the Indian, but will had back and do a swap.

Thanks again guys!

Lint
22nd May 2010, 03:56 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/30de61u.jpg

My modest haul. I'm gonna leave the rest for chance since I dont mind getting duplicates of the ones I already have and it is more fun :D

twincobra
22nd May 2010, 05:49 PM
I will be keen to get in on this,if and when i can find them.:D

iceburn
23rd May 2010, 01:04 AM
cool!! jus downloaded the iphone barcode reader and it works!

Dkaris
23rd May 2010, 04:09 AM
how does the barcode reader tell you what is what exactly?

jaydisc
23rd May 2010, 11:02 AM
I just loaded MV75's link on my iPhone and visually compared. You should be able to do the same with any internet enabled phone or phone that can store images.

MV75
23rd May 2010, 01:49 PM
I just loaded MV75's link on my iPhone and visually compared. You should be able to do the same with any internet enabled phone or phone that can store images.

That's what I was planning on doing as well, but I was first going to "break up" the picture into individual ones so it's larger on screen.

It also appears to be just the end of the barcodes that differ as well.

Now we just have to get them here locally.

iceburn
23rd May 2010, 06:28 PM
i tried today and manage to get 12 out of the 16... but target's queue was too long and i abandoned my 30mins of effort

Fungal Infection
23rd May 2010, 10:43 PM
Got all 16 in 1 swoop after spending 20 mins comparing barcodes with a printout of the list posted previously. Even helped a kid get a "super hero" (wrestler). Eagerly awaiting series 2 and 3. :)

dirge
24th May 2010, 04:10 PM
I'm interested in these, but Toyworlds are low on the ground here in Sydney. Sam, where did you get them?

iceburn
24th May 2010, 04:13 PM
dirge..try target

jaydisc
24th May 2010, 04:25 PM
I always thought Uncle Pete's was part of the Toyworld family.

dirge
24th May 2010, 04:44 PM
I always thought Uncle Pete's was part of the Toyworld family.

Sort of, they get their stock from the same place. The only UPT near me had nothing, however.

I will check out some Targets. Thanks Icey :)

iceburn
24th May 2010, 05:06 PM
i got mine from Target...

Fungal Infection
24th May 2010, 05:34 PM
I'm interested in these, but Toyworlds are low on the ground here in Sydney. Sam, where did you get them?

Target, Parramatta. I went there after I left you guys in the food court.

Golden Phoenix
24th May 2010, 07:27 PM
i got mine from Target...

The City one didn't have them. Gonna have to check Doncaster tomorrow while I'm on my half-hour from work

dirge
24th May 2010, 07:32 PM
Target, Parramatta. I went there after I left you guys in the food court.

Guh. I even had a quick look when I went there. Oh well, I'll keep looking around. Thanks.

iceburn
24th May 2010, 07:39 PM
The City one didn't have them. Gonna have to check Doncaster tomorrow while I'm on my half-hour from work

i saw them at Target Malvern and Chadstone... try those

Lint
24th May 2010, 07:41 PM
Keep in mind that some Targets may be putting them at the 'candy aisles' by the checkout instead of the toy section.

Chansformer
25th May 2010, 12:43 PM
if anyone has any spare spacemen i'm keen to trade, as i'm after a few for a project i have in mind.

bearing in mind i don't have any trades yet... :p

iceburn
25th May 2010, 01:00 PM
if anyone has any spare spacemen i'm keen to trade, as i'm after a few for a project i have in mind.

bearing in mind i don't have any trades yet... :p

Chans, can't u use the barcode to determine and jus buy those spacemen?

Chansformer
25th May 2010, 02:36 PM
yeah i can, in fact picked up another 3 today. But i thought if some folk here needed to unload a spare, the i'm happy to help :)

Sam
25th May 2010, 10:34 PM
Hey everyone, it looks like the series 2 minifigures are already known, see page 2 of this PDF:
http://bricks.inof.de/docs/minifig-barcodes/minifig-barcodes-b.pdf

By the way, does anyone have a Cheerleader minifig they'd be willing to sell? Thanks.

dirge
26th May 2010, 10:52 PM
Picked up half a dozen at Target on Broadway.

I was aiming for the Ninja, Clown, Archer, Cheerleader & Skater. Even with the barcodes I still didn't manage the archer (I only had a printout of those photographed barcodes with me, not all that clear) - I grabbed the Diver by mistake, but walked away with 6 since I figured I should get a "mystery" guy for more fun - and got the Cowboy:

http://www.paxeiro.com/newstuff/260510.jpg

Thanks to Iceburn & Fungal for the Target info, and jaydisc who's sending me his spare Archer (:

BTW is the Cowboy meant to come with 3 guns?

iceburn
26th May 2010, 11:34 PM
hahaha... my housemate and i made a hit on target just now

jaydisc
26th May 2010, 11:51 PM
BTW is the Cowboy meant to come with 3 guns?

I think many come with a spare of little parts.

My cowboy came with 3 guns
Both my Archers and my Indian came with 2 feathers each
My nurse came w/2 needles

iceburn
26th May 2010, 11:52 PM
Spaceman came with 2 visors
Magician came with a hair and a hat to swap around
Robot also has 2 left hands

Golden Phoenix
27th May 2010, 01:24 PM
It is the same with pretty much every other Lego set I have opened.

Sharky
9th June 2010, 07:44 PM
Gahhh....whish i looked here before i went and purchased a stack...

toys r us are stocking these now 2.99 ea.... better then targets price anyway...

i have some spares if anyone wants..

Robot (2)
Nurse (2)
Diver (4)
Zombie (2)

all have been opened because i had no idea about the barcode.....

and needed if anyone has any or can find them they seem to have sold out everywhere locally

Cheerleader
Indian
Crash Dummy
Ninja Thanks Chansformer

:)

Edit:2010.06.08 - updated trades
Edit:2010.06.15 - updated trades
Edit:2010.06.20 - updated Lists

Chansformer
9th June 2010, 10:45 PM
will happily trade my ninja for your spaceman.

pm on the way.

Golden Phoenix
9th June 2010, 11:10 PM
Any at your toyworld chan?

All the local shops near me sold out real fast :(

dirge
9th June 2010, 11:51 PM
i have some spares if anyone wants..

Diver (6)

Only 6? :p

Good luck with the Cheerleader & Ninja - two of the ones I wanted to grab. I really like both..

iceburn
10th June 2010, 12:25 AM
hahaha my housemate has a full load of ninjas.. u want one?

Chansformer
10th June 2010, 08:31 AM
we have some arriving for the sale next week. they'll be on the shelf tuesday i reckon. I imagine some of the other Toyworlds may have restocked for the catalog too.

Zippo
10th June 2010, 07:39 PM
Arrived locally, but couldn't scan the price (damn Warehouse)

Anyways, do we need Euro or USA Barcodes?

Lint
10th June 2010, 11:30 PM
Euro

SofaMan
12th June 2010, 11:06 PM
I got the luchador, skater and diver. I'm trying to end up with the robot, zombie, clown, ninja and caveman.

Zippo
13th June 2010, 08:41 AM
Purchased the Ninja and the Robot.
At $5NZ each thry are too expensive for what they are to be getting anymore

Stompy
27th June 2010, 11:28 PM
Looks like I missed out on these mini-figures series 1 altogether. I kept looking at every Target in the toy and cashier sections and nada. I tried the Toyworlds and all they have are empty boxes with the comment "All sold out. Series 2 ships in 2 weeks." :(

Chansformer
30th June 2010, 07:15 PM
hey stompy, apparently Moore Educational in Moonee Ponds still has some. theyre $4 each.

Stompy
30th June 2010, 09:19 PM
Sweet! Thanks Chan. I haven' visited that place for a while. Last I went to Moonee Ponds was a couple of months ago and boy has that place changed. There's now a shopping centre and Kmart there!

Thanks for the heads up.

TF76
2nd July 2010, 05:02 PM
hey stompy, apparently Moore Educational in Moonee Ponds still has some. theyre $4 each.

Thank you also, I managed to buy the 4 I needed there today. They had the best part of 2 boxes still on the shelf.

spanks_4
2nd July 2010, 11:15 PM
anyone have a full series 1 for sale? I can't find these anywhere around here.

Ingram
3rd July 2010, 05:48 PM
Anyone interested in these?

I noticed the other day that the two knights with the fancy helmets are on Ebay for ~$20 each. Not sure if they're rare or something.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2465/3786751541_b3a97d8e86.jpg

Demonac
13th July 2010, 03:56 PM
I was at TRU today and found these. $3 each.
I bought the whole set, but only needed 6 of them (didn't have barcodes at the time).
I have 10 that are still sealed + an extra robot that isn't sealed..
I took out the spaceman, skater, cheerleader, nurse, caveman, clown.
The rest are available.

mknell
13th July 2010, 04:26 PM
I was at TRU today and found these. $3 each.
I bought the whole set, but only needed 6 of them (didn't have barcodes at the time).
I have 10 that are still sealed + an extra robot that isn't sealed..
I took out the spaceman, skater, cheerleader, nurse, caveman, clown.
The rest are available.

Oooho so do you have a spare Zombie & Wrestler???? Could I buy these from you?

jaydisc
13th July 2010, 05:44 PM
I have a spare caveman if anyone needs.

Stompy
16th July 2010, 11:20 PM
Finally got my hands on these from TRU. I haven't been online as I just moved out (to a new place which has no internet, so had to organize mobile broadband) and didn't realize there were barcode differences.

I picked up 6 of them and was hoping to get the luchador but only ended up with two robots, crash dummy, magician, indian and ninja with 2 swords! Will print out the barcodes and have a looksee next time.

Golden Phoenix
17th July 2010, 04:06 PM
Anyone got an Indian?
Got an extra clown to trade. The bar codes are so similar.

Chansformer
18th July 2010, 07:08 PM
did i get u 2 clowns? sorry dude. my bad.

shouldnt have a problem swapping the clown - lot of peep after that one :)

Golden Phoenix
18th July 2010, 07:18 PM
did i get u 2 clowns? sorry dude. my bad.

shouldnt have a problem swapping the clown - lot of peep after that one :)

Yeah its alright. 15/16 is still pretty good

spanks_4
19th July 2010, 12:27 AM
I have checked all of the local stores here and none of them have the minifigures!

Lint
27th July 2010, 12:33 PM
Anyone got a spare spaceman? I just realised after not intending to collect all 16 that he's the only one I don't have. I have spare green archers but could be persuaded to give up some other doubles.

dirge
27th July 2010, 01:05 PM
I don't actively follow Lego news, but I am intrigued by the Disco Stu guy from series 2... does anyone know when that series is slated for release?

iceburn
27th July 2010, 02:08 PM
I don't actively follow Lego news, but I am intrigued by the Disco Stu guy from series 2... does anyone know when that series is slated for release?

September 2010

Jaisun
8th August 2010, 08:33 PM
This maybe a little late, but I bought my son a couple of these back when they were launched, but didn't really look at them properly. After further inspection though, I actually quite like these, but I can no longer find them anywhere, so the barcode idea isn't much use if theirs no product =oP Anyhoo, I guess this is a "does anyone have any leftovers?" request. A set would be nice to prepare for Series II, but if I couldn't get a set, I still would love to get hold of a Ninja, because I can honestly say my pathetic existence just wouldn't feel complete without him! =oP Especially if a Samurai were to be included in future series. Any thoughts/suggestions/help appreciated =o)

Lint
8th August 2010, 09:02 PM
My local target restocked last week with 2 freshish boxes (i didn't get tehre in time for someone to pick out all the spacemen though), it may still be worth checking a Target store near you.

Jaisun
8th August 2010, 09:14 PM
My local target restocked last week with 2 freshish boxes (i didn't get tehre in time for someone to pick out all the spacemen though), it may still be worth checking a Target store near you.

Cool, ty for that, I'll have a look =o) Btw, whats with the Spacemen?

Lint
8th August 2010, 09:35 PM
Cool, ty for that, I'll have a look =o) Btw, whats with the Spacemen?
There must be someone in my neighbourhood who is army-building spacemen. Another explanation is that someone is poaching them for the blue 'lightsaber blade' part.

Similar things happen with other figures, I had one shop assistant tell me some guy came in and clean all the boxes of zombies.

Omega Supreme
9th August 2010, 07:55 AM
I have been having the opposite trouble to you Lint, everytime I try to get a random minifig I wind up getting a Spaceman (I have 11 so far & I didn't even want one). I have been having most trouble finding the Cheerleader & Wrestler.

SamLoi888
9th August 2010, 09:18 AM
I have been having most trouble finding the Cheerleader & Wrestler.

I can't find the Cheerleader either but ended up with 4 Wrestlers.

dirge
10th August 2010, 12:45 AM
Not quite a trade, but does anyone have a spare black base plate they don't want?

SamLoi888
10th August 2010, 08:36 PM
Not quite a trade, but does anyone have a spare black base plate they don't want?

I'll have one spare. Just gotta find it.

Sharky
12th August 2010, 08:20 PM
i have a bunch of minifigures for sale/trade i have posted Over Here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=186093&postcount=52)

zombie,
diver,
nurse,
caveman,
crash test dummy,
archer,
robot

will trade for cheerleaders

dirge
13th August 2010, 07:57 PM
SamLoi, LMK if/when you track it down. Thanks.

Found a lonesome single pack today at Target Rockdale, picked it up. After I left the store and checked my receipt (I bought a few items) I realised the lady - who was awfully disinterested - didn't scan it. So yeah, I got a free Caveman... which I didn't previously have (I was kinda hoping for a Cheerleader for you, Sharky!)

SamLoi888
14th August 2010, 06:55 PM
SamLoi, LMK if/when you track it down. Thanks.

Pn'M'd.

VERT
21st August 2010, 08:36 PM
I've been really lucky and am just missing one, the wrestler. I have a few to trade, Robin Hood, Ninja, Indian & a clown.

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Lint
23rd August 2010, 07:54 PM
Finally got a damned spaceman, collection complete!

VERT, wrestler for robin hood?

iceburn
11th September 2010, 11:47 PM
does anyone has a spare nurse for sale? thank you

Zippo
12th September 2010, 11:32 AM
Is Wave 2 out in AU yet?
TRU in Singapore have, but I forgot to bring along my barcode list for that series. Guess I shall have to take a gamble on a few of them..

Lint
12th September 2010, 12:55 PM
does anyone has a spare nurse for sale? thank you

icey, TRU's should be swimming in minifigs and Target may still have some too.

Zippo I've only heard of them being out in NZ so far in the Australasia region.

VERT
12th September 2010, 12:56 PM
Anyone have a link to a Barcode list for wave 2?

Golden Phoenix
12th September 2010, 01:34 PM
Anyone have a link to a Barcode list for wave 2?

Brickset.com (www.brickset.com) has a list of them.
There is a link to the right

VERT
12th September 2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks thats going to be a huge help :D

Zippo
13th September 2010, 12:34 AM
icey, TRU's should be swimming in minifigs and Target may still have some too.

Zippo I've only heard of them being out in NZ so far in the Australasia region.

Typical - something arrives in NZ when I am not there..

VERT
17th September 2010, 04:18 PM
Just thought i'd add, we went and checked the barcodes on the new wave today & we have the german barcodes, not the US ones :)

Sharky
17th September 2010, 06:36 PM
Looking for #13 Disco Dude

i have the following for trade ( or if you want to buy )

- #01 - Maraca Man
- #03 - Ringmaster
- #04 - Witch
- #05 - Vampire
- #06 - Traffic Cop
- #07 - Explorer
- #09 - Mime
- #10 - Weightlifter
- #11 - Popstar
- #12 - Skier
- #14 - Karate Master
- #16 - Pharoh

twincobra
20th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Hey guys i am after the following series 1

Wrestler
Ninja
Forestman
Cowboy
Cheerleader
Zombie
Skater
Robot

any one gots any?

Sharky
20th September 2010, 08:50 PM
Hey guys i am after the following series 1

Wrestler
Ninja
Forestman
Cowboy
Cheerleader
Zombie
Skater
Robot

any one gots any?

i sure doo i had them a while over here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=186093&postcount=52) there wasnt much interest for a while so i stuck them up on ebay

i do have a cowboy, robot, skater and ninja not on ebay at the moment

wrestler and forrestman are on ebay, i also have series 2 figures up
ebay listings (http://shop.ebay.com.au/sharkysparky/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=)

iceburn
4th October 2010, 11:06 PM
did anyone has a missing part from the Minifig Series 2?
my motorcycle cop has the ticket/summons booklet missing and i tried emailing Lego and this is what i've got:

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We are delighted to hear that you are interested in our LEGO® Collectable Minifigures 8684. Our second series includes 16 different figures, for instance a witch, karate boy, vampire, to name a few. The LEGO Company is applying for the first time the blind purchase principle. This means that the minifigures are packed in non-transparent bags and our LEGO fans won't know for sure before opening the bags which minifigure they actually purchased.

To stay true to this surprise principle we came to the decision not to offer any replacement parts Daniel as these were
especially created for our collectable minifigures. We are very sorry if your minifigure bag didn't contain all the parts or even had a broken element. Please go back to your retailer and have the whole bag exchanged.

Please get in touch if you need anything else. It's free to call our experts on 00800 5346 5555 (Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm).

Best wishes,

Moira
LEGO Direct Consumer Services

shokwave2
5th October 2010, 01:18 PM
I have a spare Robin Hoo......i mean a forestman for trade.

Golden Phoenix
6th October 2010, 11:42 AM
did anyone has a missing part from the Minifig Series 2?
my motorcycle cop has the ticket/summons booklet missing and i tried emailing Lego and this is what i've got:

That sucks. They are usually good. It could be because of the limited nature of the minifigures they can only make so much.
They usually replace anything that isn't from a licensed set

iceburn
6th October 2010, 11:44 AM
ah well, i've already thrown the packaging and only have the figure and target's receipt. might print the email and go ask for an exchange/refund though i've gone and buy another motorcyle cop already

Sharky
6th October 2010, 11:54 AM
ah well, i've already thrown the packaging and only have the figure and target's receipt. might print the email and go ask for an exchange/refund though i've gone and buy another motorcyle cop already

i guess out of everything that could be missing that the little tile realy doesnt incomplete the figure besides he doesnt need the ticket to kick the mexican....

Golden Phoenix
6th October 2010, 12:54 PM

Use the packet from the second cop or any figure to get a refund

shokwave2
5th November 2010, 06:51 PM
How much are people paying for these figs? I swear i paid $2.99 a few weeks ago at TRU and today i paid $3.99! Was i dreaming of the cheaper prices?

Sharky
5th November 2010, 10:17 PM
How much are people paying for these figs? I swear i paid $2.99 a few weeks ago at TRU and today i paid $3.99! Was i dreaming of the cheaper prices?

no not dreaming, toys r us have had them for 2.99 for a long time, target for some reason have them at 3.99

kaiden
12th January 2011, 08:27 PM
Anyway just started getting lego for my kids 6 & 4 and they like them a lot.

was wondering if anyone want to sell me their spare series 1+2 figures cheaply :) i have none at the moment so looking to get them all if possible.

Sharky
19th January 2011, 07:01 PM
hi guys with series three almost out (have not spotted it in nsw yet) i have updated my list of figures for trade....or purchase

Series 1 ($3.50ea)

Spaceman *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Diver *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Zombie *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Magician *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Skater *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Cowboy *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Robot *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Ninja *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix

Series 2 ($3.00ea)
Traffic Cop [x3]
Mexican [x4] ($2.50ea)
Adventurer [x1] [x1]*SOLD* - Draksprime
Skier [x2]
Weightlifter [x4] ($2.50ea)
Karate Champ *SOLD* - Draksprime
Ringmaster [x2]
Vampire
Mime
Pharaoh *SOLD* - Draksprime
Lifesaver

Series 3 ($4.90ea)
Alien [x4]
Tennis Player [x2]
Indian Chief [x3]
Sumo Wrestler
Street Punk
Monkey Suit
Samurai *SOLD* - Dirge
Cyborg

Series 3 Wants
Hula Girl

Golden Phoenix
19th January 2011, 07:47 PM
Series 1

Spaceman
Diver
Zombie
Magician
Skater
Cowboy
Robot
Ninja

How much per figure??

Sharky
20th January 2011, 08:20 AM
How much per figure??

$3.50

VERT
20th January 2011, 08:27 AM
Found wave three at target. $5 a pop and no barcodes! :( Got the Indian and Ski Board girl.

Draksprime
20th January 2011, 08:58 AM
Sharky,

Would be intrested in the following,

Zombie
Cowboy
Adventurer
Pharaoh
Karate Champ

PM me postage to 3057 and your payment details.

Awesome

Sharky
23rd January 2011, 08:39 PM
hi guys with series three almost out (have not spotted it in nsw yet) i have updated my list of figures for trade....or purchase

Series 1 ($3.50ea)

Spaceman *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Diver *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Zombie *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Magician *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Skater *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Cowboy *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Robot *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Ninja *HOLD* - Golden Phoenix

Series 2 ($3.00ea)
Adventurer
Pharaoh
Karate Champ

Traffic Cop [x3]
Mexican [x4] ($2.50ea)
Adventurer [x1] [x1]*SOLD* - Draksprime
Skier [x2]
Karate Champ *SOLD* - Draksprime
Ringmaster [x2]
Vampire
Mime
Pharaoh *SOLD* - Draksprime
Lifesaver

Series 3 ($4.90ea)
Alien [x4]
Tennis Player [x2]
Indian Chief [x3]
Sumo Wrestler [x2]
Street Punk [x2]
Monkey Suit
Samurai *SOLD* - Dirge
Cyborg
Basballer

Series 3 Wants
Hula Girl

updated the lists

SofaMan
25th January 2011, 10:52 PM
Anyone want to swap series 3 Baseball Guy for series 3 Elf? :)

jaydisc
28th January 2011, 10:30 PM
Hey Sharky, I got a spare Hula Girl and I need Monkey and a Tennis Player. Let's make a deal. Grab me on MSN.

jaydisc
28th January 2011, 11:29 PM
OK folks, here are my extras for sale, all still sealed. All purchased at Target for $4.90 each and being sold at cost. I'm returning what's not claimed by Sunday so this is a quick sale:

1 x Pilot
1 x Tribal Chief
2 x Samurai Warrior
2 x Snowboarder
1 x Space Villain (aka Cyborg)
7 x Sumo Wrestler
2 x Mummy
1 x Elf
4 x Race Car Driver
1 x Alien
2 x Hula Dancer (1 on hold for Sharky)
1 x Baseball Player

I'm only looking for a Tennis player, but I'm giving Sharky first opportunity for a swap.

Sharky
29th January 2011, 12:36 AM
Might be interested in a pilot too mr jay!!! Need to check my second set and I will get back to you.

Tennis player is yours!!

Krayt may be interested in an elf too

OK folks, here are my extras for sale, all still sealed. All purchased at Target for $4.90 each and being sold at cost. I'm returning what's not claimed by Sunday so this is a quick sale:

1 x Pilot
1 x Tribal Chief
2 x Samurai Warrior
2 x Snowboarder
1 x Space Villain (aka Cyborg)
7 x Sumo Wrestler
2 x Mummy
1 x Elf
4 x Race Car Driver
1 x Alien
2 x Hula Dancer (1 on hold for Sharky)
1 x Baseball Player

I'm only looking for a Tennis player, but I'm giving Sharky first opportunity for a swap.

Sharky
29th January 2011, 12:37 AM
Confirming a pilot

jaydisc
29th January 2011, 06:57 PM
Cool. Got your Pilot and Hulu and an Elf for Krayt. The rest have now been returned.

VERT
30th January 2011, 11:35 AM
I have extras of

Mummy
Tennis player
Alien

I need

Fisherman
old pilot guy
Cyborg
Elf
Hawaiian girl
Home boy
Baseball player

Sharky
30th January 2011, 08:20 PM
My Updated List

Series 1 ($3.50ea)

Spaceman *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Diver *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Zombie *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Magician *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Skater *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Cowboy *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Robot *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix
Ninja *SOLD* - Golden Phoenix

Series 2 ($3.00ea)

Traffic Cop [x3]
Mexican [x4] ($2.50ea)
Adventurer [x1]
Skier [x2]
Ringmaster [x2]
Vampire [x1]
Mime [x1]
Lifesaver [x1]

Series 3 Full set of 16 ($Avaliable Soon)

Series 3 ($4.90ea)

Alien [x4]
Tennis Player [x2] [x1] *SOLD* Jaydisc
Indian Chief [x4]
Sumo Wrestler [x1]
Street Punk [x1]
Monkey Suit [x1]
Samurai *SOLD* - Dirge
Cyborg [x1]
Mummy [x1]

SOLD:
Adventurer - Draksprime
Pharaoh - Draksprime
Karate Champ - Draksprime

Vert i have the Cyborg and Street punk if your interested in them still postage would = $2.20 + an extra $2.95 if you want registered

Draksprime
31st January 2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks Sharky, mini figs turned up today.

Thanatos
20th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Alright ladies and gents, I have 2 spare series 3 figures that I would like to trade.

I have -

Hula Girl
Tribal Chief

In return I'm looking to either sell these OR I will happily trade for a Rapper or a Gorilla suit (which I'm sadly missing and cannot seem to find! :()

Please note these are OPENED. I am willing to trade for similarly opened Rapper/Gorillas

Sharky
21st February 2011, 07:36 AM
Alright ladies and gents, I have 2 spare series 3 figures that I would like to trade.

I have -

Hula Girl
Tribal Chief

In return I'm looking to either sell these OR I will happily trade for a Rapper or a Gorilla suit (which I'm sadly missing and cannot seem to find! :()

Please note these are OPENED. I am willing to trade for similarly opened Rapper/Gorillas

i have a gorilla suit $4.90 + $2.20 (+$2.95 if you want it registered) PM Me if interested

Sharky
8th May 2011, 06:01 PM
just an update if anyone is interested i have the following all $3.90 ea

Series 2

Weightlifter
Weightlifter *HOLD* Ingram
Weightlifter *SOLD* sifun
Lifesaver
Traffic Cop *HOLD* Ingram
Traffic Cop
Skier
Maraca Man x 2
Maraca Man *SOLD* sifun
Mime *SOLD* sifun
Ringmaster
Ringmaster *SOLD* sifun

Series 3

Indian
Indian *SOLD* sifun
Alien
Alien *SOLD* sifun
Samurai *SOLD* sifun
Sumo Wrestler *SOLD* sifun
Fisherman *SOLD* Krayt
Tennis Player

Series 4

Sailor x 2
Surfer Girl x 2
Frankenstein *SOLD* sifun
Skateboarder
Garden Gnome

Omega Supreme
21st May 2011, 07:08 AM
For anyone interested I have a heap of Series 4 spares, $3.50 each of $45 for a complete set. All figs available.

Ingram
22nd May 2011, 09:41 AM
I'm after the following, mint and complete:

S4:

Hazmat Guy
Mad Scientist
Musketeer
Viking

S2:

Traffic Cop

I have the Sumo Wrestler guy from S3 if anyone wants.

Ingram
23rd May 2011, 03:53 PM
Only want the Ninja and Cowboy from series 1 now if anyone has them :)

Still willing to trade/sell my Sumo.

Ingram
25th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Huge thanks to Omega Supreme, my 3 figs showed up today and all complete/great condition. Muchly appreciate it. I love all 3 of the, they're awesome :D

Sharky
17th June 2011, 10:32 PM
this is what i have left... would love to see them all go

Edit: All Gone!!

jaydisc
17th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Shit. I can't refuse that. I'll take the 3 girls and the gnome.

1AZRAEL1
20th June 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm kinda after the Viking. Can anyone help?

Ingram
18th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Thanks Sharky for hooking me up with a Mexican so that I could get a replacement hand for my Ice Skater :)

Verno
19th July 2011, 07:50 AM
I'm after a few Minifigures as presents to some friends. Hoping to buy all in one go. They are:

Series 4 HazMat Guy
Series 2 Spartan Warrior
Series 2 Mime
Series 1 Skater
Series 1 Nurse
And a Jack Sparrow if I can get one.

Anyone?

Reflector
22nd July 2011, 05:50 PM
im keen to start collecting these, is there a s5? if so where do you buy them??

Golden Phoenix
22nd July 2011, 06:10 PM
Series 5 is coming. Not out in Europe and the States yet. Give it some time after one of those areas first

Reflector
22nd July 2011, 06:17 PM
Series 5 is coming. Not out in Europe and the States yet. Give it some time after one of those areas first

kk thanks :)

Reflector
2nd September 2011, 11:41 AM
anyone have the minifig game on iphone? it has series 5 on it now and they look pretty awesome.

jaydisc
15th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Dangnabit. I bought 32 Series 5, felt 'em all up, and am still short 2. I need the Gangster and the Dwarf.

Stuff I have spare of (still sealed, but well identified):

Student x 2
English Guard
Monkey Keeper x 2
Lumberjack
Clown x2
Exercise Lady x2
Detective x4 (bastard!)
Boxer x 2
Snowboarder x 2 (accidentally opened 1)

I'll probably go back to Target this weekend and refund/exchange these (except the open snowboarder) unless someone expresses interest before then.

iceburn
16th September 2011, 12:33 PM
price has risen for Series 5 in Singapore by $1... has the price gone up too over there?

jaydisc
16th September 2011, 12:33 PM
No. Tis the same.

iceburn
16th September 2011, 04:23 PM
hmm, i wonder why they do that here then...

jaydisc
20th September 2011, 04:18 PM
One snowboarder left. Anyone?

Sharky
24th September 2011, 05:12 PM
looking for #4 Ice Fisherman if anyone has one

i can pay or i have to trade

#9 Midget Clown
#14 Egyptian Queen
#16 Snowboarder

Fungal Infection
25th September 2011, 04:18 PM
looking for #4 Ice Fisherman if anyone has one

i can pay or i have to trade

#9 Midget Clown
#14 Egyptian Queen
#16 Snowboarder

I got a spare ice fisherman. Yours for $4.74 plus shipping. PM if interested.

Omega Supreme
26th September 2011, 07:00 AM
Im selling full sets of Series 5, $50 for the 16 figs + postage. Also have quite a few individual figs for sale. $3 each + postage.

***Have run out of the single: Dwalf, Uni Guy, Gangster, Russian Guard & Egyptian Queen. All other single figs up for grabs.

Coopner
10th October 2011, 06:26 PM
Hey Guys
Just found this site and I am interested in trading some MF Series 1 for some Series 3

What I have:
Caveman x2
Indian x1
Robot x1
Crash Dummy x3
Magician x3
Ninja x1
Astronaught x1
Forrest man x2
Cowboy x1

What I need:
Gnome
Musketeer
Punk rocker
Surfer Girl
Ice Skater
Kimono girl

trade is preference, will consider buying and selling.
My S1s are still sealed in bags, verfied with barcode, but trades don't need to be.
Also interested in a complete set of Series 2 if anyone has one.

Appreciate the help

Coopner
10th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Hey Guys
Just found this site and I am interested in trading some MF Series 1 for some Series 3

What I have:
Caveman x2
Indian x1
Robot x1
Crash Dummy x3
Magician x3
Ninja x1
Astronaught x1
Forrest man x2
Cowboy x1

What I need:
Gnome
Musketeer
Punk rocker
Surfer Girl
Ice Skater
Kimono girl

trade is preference, will consider buying and selling.
My S1s are still sealed in bags, verfied with barcode, but trades don't need to be.
Also interested in a complete set of Series 2 if anyone has one.

Appreciate the help

OOPS, sorry, the ones I need are obviously from Series 4, not 3

jena
22nd January 2012, 12:04 PM
Anyone have the statue of liberty from series 6?

jaydisc
22nd January 2012, 12:06 PM
I got a spare outlaw.

Sharky
22nd January 2012, 07:58 PM
I have not even found them at the shops yet!!!

jena
23rd January 2012, 09:59 AM
I found them at Target yesterday. Its a great series!

sifun
23rd January 2012, 10:13 AM
after the leprachaun, liberty and the spear guy

llamatron
24th January 2012, 12:03 AM
Here's my list of figs to trade and ones I want. An asterisk indicates either I'm a bit reluctant to part with it or I super-duper want it.

HAVE TO TRADE:

S1 Magician
S1 Caveman*
S1 Robot*
S1 Mexican Wrestler*
S2 Pharaoh*
S2 Vampire
S3 Fisherman
S3 Mummy
S3 Gorilla Suit
S5 Lizard Man

WANTS:

S2 Spartan Warrior*
S3 Elf*
S3 Samurai Warrior
S4 Viking*
S4 Musketeer
S5 Evil Dwarf
S5 Detective
S6 Highland Battler*

llamatron
25th January 2012, 03:45 PM
Felt some bags up at Target and then later I went looking for minifigs! :p

Got Roman Soldier, Minotaur and Clockwork Robot from the new series and somehow (possibly via magic) found a Gladiator in one of the last few bags left from series 5. Anyway I've updated my wants list to reflect this.

VERT
26th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Has anyone found a dot code list for these yet?

i_amtrunks
26th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Has anyone found a dot code list for these yet?

I have a minifig app on my phone, but the codes are all jumbled. We had the codes for the sleepyhead and leprechaun but got the genie and highlander.

So even the codes that are out are wrong. Feeling up the bags is your best bet (some of the bags were impossible to see dots or indents on!)

llamatron
26th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Dotcodes are different for each "batch." You need to make sure you have the right batch for the dotcodes that you are using.

Feeling is probably the easiest way by far. Some of the figures in this new series are very easy to identify.

i_amtrunks
26th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Dotcodes are different for each "batch." You need to make sure you have the right batch for the dotcodes that you are using.

So each box of the same series can have different codes? I noticed that the 5th series had about 5 different codes per figure, yet series 3 and 4 mostly only had one or two.

VERT
26th January 2012, 04:21 PM
The dot codes haven't failed me for the past 2 series, before that I think it was barcodes. There are 2 lots of codes though, one for us & one for another country.

llamatron
26th January 2012, 08:29 PM
So each box of the same series can have different codes? I noticed that the 5th series had about 5 different codes per figure, yet series 3 and 4 mostly only had one or two.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe so. It's either one set of dotcodes per batch or maybe even multiple sets per batch. I assume it's possible to have more than one batch in a case. And yes I think there are also differences between the US and Euro versions.

llamatron
26th January 2012, 08:31 PM
I think the important point is that the dotcodes are just becoming impractical to use...

Anyway, I went to a low traffic Target yesterday and it looks like they had just put out 2 new boxes of series 5, I didn't have much time to search but the 2nd figure I picked up I identified as a Royal Guard, super lucky. Still can't find that gosh darn evil dwarf though. I'm trying to feel for the short legs but I'm never certain and when I think I find one I can't feel out the other parts to make sense. :confused:

i_amtrunks
26th January 2012, 09:12 PM
Still can't find that gosh darn evil dwarf though. I'm trying to feel for the short legs but I'm never certain and when I think I find one I can't feel out the other parts to make sense. :confused:

Try to feel for the shield its a nice round one. Thats how I nabbed me mine (I'm not usually good and the bag grope, but the evil dwarf was easyonce I got the shield.)

Golden Phoenix
26th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Still can't find that gosh darn evil dwarf though. I'm trying to feel for the short legs but I'm never certain and when I think I find one I can't feel out the other parts to make sense. :confused:

The helmet is also something to feel for. It is pretty unique.

1AZRAEL1
26th January 2012, 09:25 PM
I am after the Gladiator and Viking if anyone is able to find one for me

jazzy_josh
26th January 2012, 11:43 PM
im after the werewolf as I get these guys when I'm at the cinemas as they give them away for free. I got the viking but I want the werewolf manily.

Lint
31st January 2012, 10:40 PM
I've got a complete set of Series 6 for sale for $55 :D

Also for swap/sell are my extras:

1x Skater Girl
1x Space Girl
2x Bandits
1x Mechanic
1x Alien
1x Minotaur
1x Flamenco Dancer

kaiden
1st February 2012, 11:16 AM
I just got a bunch of S3 minifigs - they're all new in bag, I've just cut the top corner to check inside and confirm contents. So they're all complete with bag & Instructions - happy to trade/sell ($3ea)

Gorilla Suit Guy x3
Hula Dancer x1
Mummy x3
Pilot x2
Race Car Driver x2
Samurai Warrior x1
Space Alien x1
Space Villain
Sumo x3
Tennis Player x1

I'm after anything from series 1 or 2.

Jaisun
1st February 2012, 08:31 PM
I've got a complete set of Series 6 for sale for $55 :D

Hmm, tempting just for the sake of avoiding the feel up time... Any chance I could grab a postage quote to 5107 please...?

I just got a bunch of S3 minifigs - they're all new in bag, I've just cut the top corner to check inside and confirm contents. So they're all complete with bag & Instructions - happy to trade/sell ($3ea)

Gorilla Suit Guy x3
Hula Dancer x1
Mummy x3
Pilot x2
Race Car Driver x2
Samurai Warrior x1
Space Alien x1
Space Villain
Sumo x3
Tennis Player x1

I'm after anything from series 1 or 2.

I can't remember if I have any spares from S1/S2, but I think I have a Crash Test Dude and a Ninja in case you need them. If so, would a trade for the Samurai and Sumo be okay...?

Lint
2nd February 2012, 08:32 AM
Hmm, tempting just for the sake of avoiding the feel up time... Any chance I could grab a postage quote to 5107 please...?

Theres already 2 interested parties in this lot but postage will be $6.60 or less :)

Lint
2nd February 2012, 07:21 PM
Set of series 6 is now sold

Still for swap/sell are my extras, $4 each:

1x Skater Girl
1x Space Girl
2x Bandits
1x Mechanic
1x Alien
1x Minotaur
1x Flamenco Dancer

llamatron
5th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Has anyone tried buying minifigs from eBay? I've noticed the cheaper ones usually come from Hong Kong or Korea - are these legit or some kind of Lego K.O.?

For example - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEGO-8804-Series-4-Musketeer-minfigs-minfigures-New-8805-8803-8683-/180725474690?pt=AU_LEGO&hash=item2a1413e582

Golden Phoenix
5th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Has anyone tried buying minifigs from eBay? I've noticed the cheaper ones usually come from Hong Kong or Korea - are these legit or some kind of Lego K.O.?

For example - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEGO-8804-Series-4-Musketeer-minfigs-minfigures-New-8805-8803-8683-/180725474690?pt=AU_LEGO&hash=item2a1413e582

There were Asian market minifigures, but the ones I am thinking of may have been limited to Japan. I am also not 100% sure on which figures have been released as the only time I have seen them is listed on BBTS (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11211&mode=retail)

Lint
5th February 2012, 03:42 PM

With only promo photography to go on you really can't be sure. Personally I would only risk it on a single figure to begin with if at all.

Collectable minifigs are made in China and I think the demand for them is not as high in Asia compared to the rest of the world given the sheer amount of other cutesy crap they have to compete with. This might explain the lower price.

If lego is anything like transformers you may end up with factory rejects with defects ranging from scratched or poor quality paint apps (not that bad) to parts welded together by melted plastic or hot glue (rage-inducing bad).

Sharky
5th February 2012, 09:19 PM
I am looking for the following series 6 mini figures if anyone can help

Roman soldier
Sleepy headSeems every box I come across is decimated.

I have to trade (or sell @ $3.90ea + postage)Space Girl
Statue of liberty
Scotsman
Alien
Skater girl

Fungal Infection
5th February 2012, 11:19 PM
PMed.

Sharky
7th February 2012, 07:41 AM
I am looking for the following series 6 mini figures if anyone can help

Roman soldier
Sleepy headSeems every box I come across is decimated.

I have to trade (or sell @ $3.90ea + postage)Space Girl
Statue of liberty
Scotsman
Alien
Skater girl

Just After the Roman Soldier now if Anyone cane help at all. (Stupid 1/case packing......)

jena
7th February 2012, 11:12 AM

I have only ever bought them from Aussie sellers and they have arrived still in the original packaging.

Sam
3rd May 2012, 10:50 PM
I'm looking for the following in series 6:

- Space Chick
- Roman Soldier
- Robot
- Viking
- Chef

I have the following to swap:

- Surgeon
- Skater Girl
- Repair Man

If any Sydney member wants to swap and is going to Free Comic Book Day at King's Comics, I can bring my spares there. Thanks!

jaydisc
16th May 2012, 07:29 PM
OK, Series 7 Kickoff.

I ONLY need the Computer Programmer.

For trade (or sale - $4.90 Target price), I have the following, all sealed, but correctly identified:

Swimming Champion
Aztec Warrior
Bunny Suit Guy (accidentally opened. Über mint)
Bagpiper
Daredevil
Galaxy Patrol
Tennis Ace x 2
Jungle Boy x 3
Viking Woman x 2
Evil Knight x 2

If there are no takers by Saturday, I'll return 'em.

Lint
20th May 2012, 11:16 AM
My order of series 7 has arrived. I have the following up for grabs. All are sealed in packaging unless otherwise stated.

Complete set of series 7 = $55 (2 sets remaining)

Spares from series 7: $4 each
-2 Scot
-2 Stunt Rider
-4 Space Marine
-2 Tennis Guy
-4 Tarzan
-2 Hippie
-2 IT Guy
-2 Fat Lady
Spares from series 6: $4 each
1 Alien
1 Celtic Warrior
2 Wild West Bandit
1 Flamenco Dancer
1 Minotaur
1 Leprechaun
1 Skater Girl
1 Space Girl
1 Fonz (Mechanic)
Spares from series 5: $5 each
1 Cavewoman
2 Zoo Keeper
1 Lumberjack
1 Clown
1 Aerobics Girl
1 Sherlock
2 Boxer
Spares from series 1&2: trade only
1 Witch
1 Spartan
1 Pharaoh
4 Robot
2 Magician
1 Mexican Wrestler
1 Indian
2 Robin Hood
1 Space Man
1 Caveman

I would be open to trading the above spares for the following:
-Surgeon (series 6)
-Gladiator (series 5)
-Evil Dwarf (series 5)
-Graduate (series 5)
-Gnome fisherman (series 4)
-Sailor (series 4)
-Artist (series 4)
-Ice Skater (series 4)
-Geisha Girl (series 4)
-Surfer Girl (series 4)
-Hockey Player (series 4)
-Skater Guy (series 4)
-Also wouldnt mind extras of Hazmat Guy, Viking and Werewolf (series 4)
-Samurai (series 3)
-Pilot (series 3)
-Fisherman (series 3)
-Evil Space Man (series 3)
-Snowboarder (series 3)
-Rapper (series 3)
-Alien (series 3)
-Tennis Girl (series 3)
-Hula Girl (series 3)
-Highway Cop (series 2)
-Explorer (series 2)
-Pop Star Girl (series 2)
-Ski Guy (series 2)
-Wouldn't mind spares of the Cheerleader (series 1)

kaiden
23rd May 2012, 11:23 PM
Complete set of series 7 = $55 (2 sets remaining)[/SIZE]

-Samurai (series 3)
-Pilot (series 3)
-Alien (series 3)
-Tennis Girl (series 3)
-Hula Girl (series 3)

PM'd

Lint
3rd June 2012, 05:02 PM
Updated with trades completed & pending

My order of series 7 has arrived. I have the following up for grabs. All are sealed in packaging unless otherwise stated.

Complete set of series 7 = $55 (2 1 set remaining)

-2 Scot
-2 Stunt Rider
-4 Space Marine
-2 Tennis Guy
-4 Tarzan
-2 Hippie
-2 IT Guy
-2 Fat Lady
1 Alien
1 Celtic Warrior
2 1 Wild West Bandit
1 Flamenco Dancer
1 Minotaur
1 Leprechaun
1 Skater Girl
1 Space Girl
1 Fonz (Mechanic)
1 Cavewoman
2 Zoo Keeper
1 Lumberjack
1 Clown
1 Aerobics Girl
1 Sherlock
2 Boxer
1 Witch
1 Spartan
1 Pharaoh
4 Robot
2 Magician
1 Mexican Wrestler
1 Indian
2 Robin Hood
1 Space Man
1 Caveman

-Surgeon (series 6)
-Gladiator (series 5)
-Evil Dwarf (series 5)
-Graduate (series 5)
-Gnome fisherman (series 4)
-Sailor (series 4)
-Artist (series 4)
-Ice Skater (series 4)
-Geisha Girl (series 4)
-Surfer Girl (series 4)
-Hockey Player (series 4)
-Skater Guy (series 4)
-Also wouldnt mind extras of Hazmat Guy, Viking and Werewolf (series 4)
-Samurai (series 3)
-Pilot (series 3)
-Fisherman (series 3)
-Snowboarder (series 3)
-Rapper (series 3)
-Alien (series 3)
-Tennis Girl (series 3)
-Hula Girl (series 3)
-Highway Cop (series 2)
-Explorer (series 2)
-Ski Guy (series 2)

VERT
3rd July 2012, 10:36 AM
Lego mini figures All 5 each
Tarzan x2
surgeon
butcher
mechanic x3
hippy

More soon

Slag
3rd July 2012, 08:24 PM
I have a chewbacca i'd like to swap for a rebel trooper or 2.
i could throw a snow/clone/storm trooper in the mix too.
i also have a chrome darth vader misb would like to swap for a white boba fett
or chrome storm trooper give or take some cash:)

Golden Phoenix
3rd July 2012, 10:43 PM
i also have a chrome darth vader misb would like to swap for a white boba fett
or chrome storm trooper give or take some cash:)

How much cash?

Slag
3rd July 2012, 10:50 PM
Um not sure . i was kinda hoping someone could give me an indication as to what they're all worth these days. (and i'll have to find them too)

Golden Phoenix
3rd July 2012, 11:01 PM
Um not sure . i was kinda hoping someone could give me an indication as to what they're all worth these days. (and i'll have to find them too)

You could try bricklink.com (http://www.bricklink.com)
They have the price listings for what they have been sold for past and present.

Is it loose or still in the bag?

Slag
4th July 2012, 10:12 AM
it's still sealed, or i have a loose one too (still with bag). did you have any of the figs i was after that you wanted to trade

jaydisc
4th July 2012, 10:26 AM
"Rebel trooper" is a bit vague. Do you mean troops from Endor? Hoth? Elsewhere?

Slag
4th July 2012, 10:47 AM
this one:) or the set that they came in would be awesome.

going off that site, chrome darth is around 40-60

Golden Phoenix
4th July 2012, 10:22 PM
going off that site, chrome darth is around 40-60

Damn. Shot myself in the foot with pointing you to that site.
I'd be happy to pay $25, but I just can't justify $40-60 for one minifigure, even though I do see the value in the figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I have managed to get myself a sealed box of the Team GB Collectible minifigures (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=8909-17).

Made a thread where I am getting rid of my spare sets and singles.
Link here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=13931)

awkwardpaws
22nd July 2012, 11:14 PM
1 Spartan
1 Mexican Wrestler

-Fisherman (series 3)
-Rapper (series 3)

Hi Lint - would like to trade the above two if its possible - This is my first post and I'm not sure I can PM. let me know - thank you!

Lint
24th July 2012, 01:26 PM
Hi Lint - would like to trade the above two if its possible - This is my first post and I'm not sure I can PM. let me know - thank you!

Hi, unfortunately I am only trading series 1&2's for others from series 1&2's. As I've turned down a similar type of offer before it wouldn't be fair to engage in this trade.

1AZRAEL1
5th August 2012, 04:07 PM
I have a Lex Luthor that came with the preordered Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes, and I am not sure if I want to keep it. Is anyone interested in him? Haven't taken him outta the packet.

Lint
5th August 2012, 05:09 PM
I have a Lex Luthor that came with the preordered Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes, and I am not sure if I want to keep it. Is anyone interested in him? Haven't taken him outta the packet.

I'd hang onto him, he's bound to become a collectors item. Otherwise I wouldn't mind buying it off you for a non-ridiculous price. ;)

Fungal Infection
5th August 2012, 07:33 PM

Interested pending price if Lint doesn't want it.

kaiden
6th August 2012, 12:14 AM

im interested too

James18
6th August 2012, 10:57 AM
guys, how do you display minifigs?

Golden Phoenix
7th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Like this:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jimmey-11/other/2012-08-07_22.55.18.jpg

kaiden
8th August 2012, 08:43 AM
I have a spare Series 6 Bandit, Minotaur and Roman soldier looking to trade for

any of the sleepy guy, skater girl, butcher, mechanic and alien from the same series.

Lint
8th August 2012, 08:53 AM
I have a spare Series 6 Bandit, Minotaur and Roman soldier looking to trade for

any of the sleepy guy, skater girl, butcher, mechanic and alien from the same series.

I'd be happy to part with a skater girl and alien for the Minotaur and Roman soldier

James18
8th August 2012, 09:33 AM
Thanks for sharing....;)

Like this:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jimmey-11/other/2012-08-07_22.55.18.jpg

kaiden
8th August 2012, 04:47 PM
I'd be happy to part with a skater girl and alien for the Minotaur and Roman soldier

ok i've got your details from the last trade we did, i'll pm you when i send them either this week or next.

Lint
19th September 2012, 08:26 PM
My order of series 8 has arrived!!!! I have the following up for grabs. All are sealed in packaging unless otherwise stated.

Complete set of series 8 = $60 (2 1 ALL GONE!

Spares from series 8: $4 each

-4 Evil Robots
-2 Conquistadors
-2 Cowgirls
-2 Football Players
-2 Santas
-2 Batmen
-4 DJs
-4 Pirate Captains

-2 Scot
-2 Stunt Rider
-4 Space Marine
-2 Tennis Guy
-4 Tarzan
-2 Hippie
-2 IT Guy
-2 Fat Lady
1 Alien
1 Celtic Warrior
2 1 Wild West Bandit
1 Flamenco Dancer
1 Minotaur
1 Leprechaun
1 Skater Girl
1 Space Girl
1 Fonz (Mechanic)
1 Cavewoman
2 Zoo Keeper
1 Lumberjack
1 Clown
1 Aerobics Girl
1 Sherlock
2 Boxer
Spares from series 4: $4 each
1 Hazmat Guy (loose)
1 Gnome Fisherman (loose)
1 Witch
1 Spartan
1 Pharaoh
4 Robot
2 Magician
1 Mexican Wrestler
1 Indian
2 Robin Hood
1 Space Man
1 Caveman

-Cheerleader (series 8)
-Fairy(series 8)
-Businessman (series 8)
-Evil Dwarf (series 5)
-Graduate (series 5)
-Also wouldnt mind extras of Viking and Werewolf (series 4)
-Fisherman (series 3)
-Rapper (series 3)
-Highway Cop (series 2)
-Explorer (series 2)
-Ski Guy (series 2)

Fungal Infection
20th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Interested in a set of series 8 - PMed.

Lint
3rd November 2012, 02:19 PM
I've sold quite a bit outside of this board. This is simply an update to clear out whats gone.

Spares from series 8: $4 each

-4 Evil Robots
-2 Cowgirls
-2 Football Players
-1 Santas
-2 Batmen
-4 DJs
-4 Pirate Captains

-1 Scot
-2 Stunt Rider
-4 Space Marine
-2 Tarzan
-2 IT Guy
1 Alien
1 Celtic Warrior
1 Minotaur
1 Skater Girl
1 Space Girl
1 Fonz (Mechanic)
2 Zoo Keeper
1 Lumberjack
1 Aerobics Girl
1 Sherlock
2 Boxer

1 Witch
1 Spartan
1 Pharaoh
4 Robot
2 Magician
1 Mexican Wrestler
1 Indian
2 Robin Hood
1 Space Man
1 Caveman

-Cheerleader (series 8)
-Fairy(series 8)
-Businessman (series 8)
-Evil Dwarf (series 5)
-Graduate (series 5)
-Also wouldnt mind extras of Viking and Werewolf (series 4)
-Highway Cop (series 2)
-Explorer (series 2)
-Ski Guy (series 2)

Slag
11th November 2012, 08:04 PM
Does anyone have a spare Magna Guard minifig

Bidoofdude
25th November 2012, 06:28 PM
I need some biker scouts and snowtroopers, if anyone has any spare. I also love ewoks.

Can we do kreons here too, now?

jaydisc
5th April 2013, 04:45 PM
Project Swapfig: minifigure trading action. (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/296710547/project-swapfig-minifigure-trading-action)

Sounds like a great idea :p, though can't imagine what 3K GBP would get you over what we have here.

Sharky
25th August 2013, 09:23 PM
ladies and gents, looking to clear out my excess minifigures all are $2.50 postage shouldn't be more then $2.00 for up to 3 or 4 figures, more would require a bigger package. all minifigures are complete with their respective accessories

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/for%20sale/legoMinifigures_sm_zps8727cb5a.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Sharkysparky/media/for%20sale/legoMinifigures_sm_zps8727cb5a.jpg.html)

Bigger Pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/for%20sale/legoMinifigures_C_zps13aac986.jpg)

Series 2

06 Traffic Cop - Sold LINT

Series 3

09 Midget Clown

Series 6

02 Scotsman
02 Scotsman
13 Space Chick

Series 7

07 Daredevil - Sold The_Damned
11 Hippy - Hold M-bot
15 Rocker Chick - Sold The_Damned

Series 8

02 Spanish Soldier
06 Diver
06 Diver
07 Ski Girl - Sold
08 Gentleman - Hold M-bot
09 Fairy - Sold

15 Pirate
15 Pirate
15 Pirate

Series 9

05 Roman
08 Roller Girl
10 judge

Series 10

09 Paintballer
10 Sea Captain - Sold The_Damned
11 Sad Clown
16 Mechanic - Sold The_Damned
15 Painter - Hold M-bot
15 Painter

Lint
25th August 2013, 10:31 PM
ladies and gents, looking to clear out my excess minifigures all are $2.50 postage shouldn't be more then $2.00 for up to 3 or 4 figures, more would require a bigger package. all minifigures are complete with their respective accessories

Could I take a hold on Series 2 traffic cop please? Just need to figure out if I already have one or not :p

The_Damned
26th August 2013, 08:53 AM
i will take these if availiable

Series 7

07 Daredevil
15 Rocker Chick

Series 10

10 Sea Captain
16 Mechanic

Sharky
26th August 2013, 09:00 AM
i will take these if availiable

Series 7

07 Daredevil
15 Rocker Chick

Series 10

10 Sea Captain
16 Mechanic

They Sure are!

Lint
26th August 2013, 10:09 AM
Could I take a hold on Series 2 traffic cop please? Just need to figure out if I already have one or not :p

Yep I need a traffic cop. Were there any series 2 figs you were after yourself for a trade?

Otherwise, I'll do a bank transfer.

Mechbiter
11th September 2013, 12:55 AM
Not sure if this is the right place or not but have you guys found a decent bump code list to Series 11 yet?

I found this one but haven't really tied it out:
http://a2nemo.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/lego-series-11-minifigures-bump-dot-code.html

M-bot
14th September 2013, 08:32 AM
Hey Sharky! Are the following still available?

Hippy (7-11)
Gentleman (8-8)
Painter (10-15)

If so, I'd be interested. PM me some payment details. Thanks!

KalEl
15th September 2013, 04:29 PM
I have a spare series 11 yeti if anyone needs one.

Sinnertwin
18th September 2013, 10:40 PM
Anybody local have a spare S11 Scarecrow?

Golden Phoenix
27th September 2013, 11:45 PM
Anyone have a spare Diner Waitress (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=71002-13)?
I accidentally grabbed a double of the Holiday Elf (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=71002-7). Happy to trade for it.

And for anyone interested, I still have a stash of the Olympic Team GB (http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?theme=Collectable%20Minifigures&subtheme=Team%20GB) figures
I have 3 full sets and some singles.

Krayt
30th September 2013, 07:25 AM
Anyone have a spare Diner Waitress (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=71002-13)?
I accidentally grabbed a double of the Holiday Elf (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=71002-7). Happy to trade for it.

And for anyone interested, I still have a stash of the Olympic Team GB (http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?theme=Collectable%20Minifigures&subtheme=Team%20GB) figures
I have 3 full sets and some singles.

I should have one for you.... And need to talk about a gb set. Pm me

Golden Phoenix
30th September 2013, 12:55 PM
I should have one for you.... And need to talk about a gb set. Pm me

PM SENT!

LambOfPrimus
20th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew where I could get my hands on a full set of series 1,2, and 3 minifigures. I have everything else, just desperately after these 3 series. Hoping someone was selling or knew someone or somewhere else. As usual any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. - am also willing to trade full sets of series 11 and/or 12 :)

Golden Phoenix
20th January 2014, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knew where I could get my hands on a full set of series 1,2, and 3 minifigures. I have everything else, just desperately after these 3 series. Hoping someone was selling or knew someone or somewhere else. As usual any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. - am also willing to trade full sets of series 11 and/or 12 :)

You could try ebay or BrickLink, but you're going to have to pay through the teeth for them.

jaydisc
24th February 2014, 09:29 PM
Hey, I'm cruising for some minifigures, not too picky which. Anybody still got anything kicking around they're happy to sell?

Lint
24th February 2014, 10:37 PM
Hey, I'm cruising for some minifigures, not too picky which. Anybody still got anything kicking around they're happy to sell?

Haven't updated this list in a while, but I'm pretty sure its up to date

Minifigures Series 5
Sherlock 3
Zookeeper 4
Lumberjack 3
Guitar Gangster 2
Gladiator 4
Graduate 2
Fitness Instructor 3
Egyptian Queen 2
Boxer 4
Snowboarder 2
Lizard Suit Guy 3
Cavewoman 2
Royal Guard 6
Eskimo Fisherman 2
Evil Dwarf 2
Pie Clown 2

Minifigures Series 6
Minotaur 1
Celtic Warrior 1
Mechanic 1

Minifigures Series 7
Space Marine 4
Stunt Rider 1
Scottish Bagpiper 1
Tennis Pro 2
Tarzan 1
Hippy 1
IT guy 2
Brunnhilde 2
Evil Knight 4
Red Riding Hood 1

Minifigures Series 8
Batmen 2
Evil Robot 4
DJ Guy 3
Football Player 2
Cowgirl 2
Pirate Captain 4
Santa 1

Minifigures Series 9
New York Cop 3
Knight 5
Space Orc 5
Cyclops 5
Mermaid 1
Roman Senator 1
Space Robot 1
Jekyll & Hyde 1

jaydisc
25th February 2014, 02:14 PM
Haven't updated this list in a while, but I'm pretty sure its up to date

Minifigures Series 5
Sherlock 3
Zookeeper 4
Lumberjack 3
Guitar Gangster 2
Gladiator 4
Graduate 2
Fitness Instructor 3
Egyptian Queen 2
Boxer 4
Snowboarder 2
Lizard Suit Guy 3
Cavewoman 2
Royal Guard 6
Eskimo Fisherman 2
Evil Dwarf 2
Pie Clown 2

Minifigures Series 6
Minotaur 1
Celtic Warrior 1
Mechanic 1

Minifigures Series 7
Space Marine 4
Stunt Rider 1
Scottish Bagpiper 1
Tennis Pro 2
Tarzan 1
Hippy 1
IT guy 2
Brunnhilde 2
Evil Knight 4
Red Riding Hood 1

Minifigures Series 8
Batmen 2
Evil Robot 4
DJ Guy 3
Football Player 2
Cowgirl 2
Pirate Captain 4
Santa 1

Minifigures Series 9
New York Cop 3
Knight 5
Space Orc 5
Cyclops 5
Mermaid 1
Roman Senator 1
Space Robot 1
Jekyll & Hyde 1

Here's what I'm after (bold ones seem to be ones you have - my numbers refer to series, not quantity desired - I only need one of each):

Soccer Player 4
Skater 4
Lumberjack 5
Jungle Boy 7
Male Tennis Star 7
Female Skier 8

How much are you asking? Are you looking for anything? Some spares I have are:

1: Caveman
2: Weightlifter
3: Female Tennis Player
4: Female Surfer
5: Male Snowboarder
6: Female Skater
7: Bunny Suit Man
11: Grandma
11: Female Scientist (maybe, have to double-check)

Lint
25th February 2014, 06:54 PM
Here's what I'm after (bold ones seem to be ones you have - my numbers refer to series, not quantity desired - I only need one of each):

Soccer Player 4
Skater 4
Lumberjack 5
Jungle Boy 7
Male Tennis Star 7
Female Skier 8

How much are you asking? Are you looking for anything? Some spares I have are:

Unfortunately I'm mainly in the market for stuff I'm missing from series 1,2 and 3.

I'm selling these for $5.00 a piece (oh wow that sounds bad when you're talking lego). $5.00 each is what I mean. :)

Golden Phoenix
25th February 2014, 07:44 PM
I've still have some full sets of the Olympic Team GB (http://brickset.com/sets/8909-0) minifigures left. They are a bit pricier than the normal ones due to their limited nature but I can give you a full set (of 9) for $60

jaydisc
25th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unfortunately I'm mainly in the market for stuff I'm missing from series 1,2 and 3.

I'm selling these for $5.00 a piece (oh wow that sounds bad when you're talking lego). $5.00 each is what I mean. :)

OK, so you don't need any of these three from those series?

1: Caveman
2: Weightlifter
3: Female Tennis Player

I'd love these three from you:

Lumberjack 5
Jungle Boy 7
Male Tennis Star 7

Can you please PM me a postage cost to 4573 and your bank details. Or are you still in Melbourne? I'll be in the CBD tomorrow from 3pm through to Friday morning. Any chance you can meet instead?

jaydisc
25th February 2014, 08:12 PM
I've still have some full sets of the Olympic Team GB (http://brickset.com/sets/8909-0) minifigures left. They are a bit pricier than the normal ones due to their limited nature but I can give you a full set (of 9) for $60

Do any of those come with extra medals by chance? Or is it strictly one per figure?

Golden Phoenix
25th February 2014, 08:54 PM
Do any of those come with extra medals by chance? Or is it strictly one per figure?

They all come with a medal, but only 1 each.

jaydisc
25th February 2014, 09:00 PM
Yeah, they haven't really tickled my fancy. I've lost the medal that came with the series 7/8, so that might have pushed me over the edge, but I guess not.

Lint
25th February 2014, 09:54 PM
Can you please PM me a postage cost to 4573 and your bank details. Or are you still in Melbourne? I'll be in the CBD tomorrow from 3pm through to Friday morning. Any chance you can meet instead?

Happy to meet up, I'll PM you my number and we can arrange it from there.

Golden Phoenix
25th February 2014, 11:27 PM
Yeah, they haven't really tickled my fancy. I've lost the medal that came with the series 7/8, so that might have pushed me over the edge, but I guess not.

Yeah that's fair enough.

You could email Lego to see if they have any spare. They might send you out a replacement. They've done it for me before.

The_Damned
4th May 2014, 05:18 PM
dun worry

k.wong23
12th May 2014, 05:59 PM
Anyone with spare Homer/Lisa ?

Dkaris
17th May 2014, 04:37 PM
Anyone know where I can get an indiana jones minifig? or even better, just his torso?

jaydisc
17th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Bricklink.com

i_amtrunks
17th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Anyone got a spare Simpsons Ralph? I know they are in stores now but I suck at identifying them by feel.

jaydisc
17th May 2014, 05:15 PM
He's tricky too. Only difference with Milhouse is the head shape.

i_amtrunks
17th May 2014, 06:13 PM
He's tricky too. Only difference with Milhouse is the head shape.

I thought I had a Ralph, Homer and Mr. Burns. Actually had Chief Wiggum, Abe and Milhouse. :rolleyes:

Wheelie
17th May 2014, 08:12 PM
I thought I had a Ralph, Homer and Mr. Burns. Actually had Chief Wiggum, Abe and Milhouse. :rolleyes:

Feel for the donut for homer, uranium rod for burns, and feel for a squished head and square block for ralph

jaydisc
17th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Yup. With the exception of Milhouse/Ralph, accessories are the key.

BruiseLee
20th May 2014, 01:19 AM
Anyone know where I can get an indiana jones minifig? or even better, just his torso?

Quite a few of them on eBay at the moment. There's one that ends in just over a day with a starting bid of $6 with no bidders at the moment. It's the Indy with the jacket.

Lint
10th June 2014, 10:29 AM
Had someone pull out of a group order so I have the following up for grabs:

1 Full set of 16 Simpsons Minifigure(s) $64
Plus the following spares at $4 each
1 Homer Simpson(s)
2 Bart Simpson(s)
2 Marge Simpson(s)
1 Ned Flanders(s)
1 Krusty the Clown(s)
1 Itchy(s)

Golden Phoenix
8th July 2014, 05:35 PM
A friend and another friend's mum have been collecting the Simpsons figures, albeit by just grabbing randoms. They just gave me all their spares, so I figured I would see if I can help them get the ones they are missing by trading what they have given me.

What they gave me:
3x Scratchy
2x Marge
2x Bart
2x Krusty
2x Milhouse
1x Lisa
1x Ned

They are in need of:
2x Apu
Ralph
Itchy
Grampa

I know most of the ones they want are short packed, but figured I could trade 2 of the lesser packed figures for one if needed.

sifun
11th July 2014, 03:41 PM
Lint - i'll take the simpsons fullset :) if available still :)

Lint
11th July 2014, 04:10 PM
Lint - i'll take the simpsons fullset :) if available still :)

Sorry mate it's been gone for a while now, forgot to update :(

Reflector
10th August 2014, 09:57 PM
Hi guys, my cousin needs Maggie/Wiggum and Burns if anyone has spares of those to sell/trade. She has Lisa/Flanders if they are useful to anyone.

Ill buy them on her behalf. Thanks

LambOfPrimus
31st August 2014, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, just looking for a series 2 male skier to complete my series 2 set. If anyone has a spare one they are willing to part with please let me know. Also I am still chasing a complete series one, likewise let me know cos this would make my day and then some, cheers guys

The_Damned
31st August 2014, 06:21 PM
Hey guys, just looking for a series 2 male skier to complete my series 2 set. If anyone has a spare one they are willing to part with please let me know. Also I am still chasing a complete series one, likewise let me know cos this would make my day and then some, cheers guys

how much are you willing to pay for one posted?

LambOfPrimus
31st August 2014, 11:14 PM
how much are you willing to pay for one posted?

Probably all up $10, including postage, that's the reasonable going rate for series 2, but hey your the seller let me know

Hursticon
19th September 2014, 05:05 PM
I'd LOVE to get my hands on "Spooky Girl" from Minifig: Series 12 (http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Spooky_Girl) for my Haunted Mansion! :D:D:D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwDV8WnCMAEpHB8.jpg:large

If anyone comes across one or knows when Series 12 is available, and where to get them, here in Australia - it'd be really appreciated if you could let me know. ;):)

VERT
19th September 2014, 08:04 PM
Yeah same thats a must have.

Lint
20th September 2014, 01:59 PM
I'd LOVE to get my hands on "Spooky Girl" from Minifig: Series 12 (http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Spooky_Girl) for my Haunted Mansion! :D:D:D

If anyone comes across one or knows when Series 12 is available, and where to get them, here in Australia - it'd be really appreciated if you could let me know. ;):)

Yeah same thats a must have.

Unfortunately initial reviews indicate that she's short-packed in a box. You might have to be quick when they hit the shelves to nab one!

Hursticon
20th September 2014, 05:38 PM
Unfortunately initial reviews indicate that she's short-packed in a box. You might have to be quick when they hit the shelves to nab one!

That'd be bloody typical now wouldn't it!? :rolleyes:

Many thanks for the heads-up Lint. ;):cool:

Lint
26th October 2014, 07:11 PM
Hi folks got the following Series 12 figs up for sale/trade. $4 each, $3.75 if you buy a least three.

21 Video Game Guys M-bot
1 Battle Goddess Sharky
2 Space Miners
1 Dino Tracker
1 Pizza Delivery Guy M-bot
1 Rock Star M-bot
2 Swashbucklers
1 Piggy Guy

M-bot
26th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Hi folks got the following Series 12 figs up for sale/trade. $4 each, $3.75 if you buy a least three.

2 Video Game Guys
1 Battle Goddess
2 Space Miners
1 Dino Tracker
1 Pizza Delivery Guy
1 Rock Star
2 Swashbucklers
1 Piggy Guy

I'd love to nab a video game guy, a pizza delivery guy and a rock star please. Pick up at the meet next weekend?

Lint
27th October 2014, 08:25 AM
I'd love to nab a video game guy, a pizza delivery guy and a rock star please. Pick up at the meet next weekend?

Sure thing. Did you want to pay by cash or bank transfer?

Sharky
27th October 2014, 08:37 AM

21 Video Game Guys M-bot
1 Battle Goddess
2 Space Miners
1 Dino Tracker
1 Pizza Delivery Guy M-bot
1 Rock Star M-bot
2 Swashbucklers
1 Piggy Guy

ill take the battle goddess is still avaliable Please

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwDV8WnCMAEpHB8.jpg:large

and Sorted!! :D