PDA

View Full Version : Alternity Seekers/ Silver Megs

Towers_Spy
22nd May 2010, 05:44 PM
Hi guys,

So I'm really wanting to get my hands on the Alternity Seekers coming out this month, and maybe a Silver Megs, but I am a really wary purchaser when buying out of Aust. Also, although the prices for the actual toys are... reasonable... the postage is scary as well as the customs tax and other technicalities I don't understand :p Yep, Towers the good ol' newb.

So, can anyone help? Is anyone preordering these from anywhere, or is ordering extras? I'll pay up, I just don't like the process of ordering :p

Or alternatively should I wait for a while till the buzz dies down then buy one off someone who bought a few earlier, and who wants to offload?

I'm willing to accept answers of "drink some concrete, harden up and do it yourself" but if there's an alternative I'll search for it :cool:

blackie
22nd May 2010, 05:55 PM
jaydisc might have some spare...

jaydisc
22nd May 2010, 07:12 PM
Nope, GP got the last Skywarp.

Towers, you can feel pretty comfortable ordering these from RobotKingdom.com. Many of us have ordered form them extremely successfully and their prices are the best around. As long as you aren't ordering more than USD 1000 at a time, there are no custom fees. You can get up to the page where they ask you for your info. Just put anything in the phone number, choose Australia and you'll get a total postage cost without committing yourself. The default shipping method is fine too.