PDA

View Full Version : So, Landmine rocks my socks but......

emech
21st March 2008, 12:00 PM
his bionicle head. Really I love everything about him but his mask frustrates me.

HOWEVER..its only ball jointed. So my question is, is there another figures head I could replace the bionicle mask with via a simple swap. One with similar colours, or at least not a massive clash, and a more traditonal "robot helmet" type style?

GoktimusPrime
21st March 2008, 12:46 PM
Speaking of Landmine's detachable head (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=775) ;)

jaydisc
23rd March 2008, 10:54 AM
I agree. Awesome figure. Poop head.

Tiby
23rd March 2008, 01:13 PM
Another reason I though he should be a Decepticon:
1. Military vehicle
2. Those claws!
3. Four eyes (like Barricade, etc)
4. The mask

Many of the movie Deceps have these brackets and bars and cages on their faces.

Thanatos
23rd March 2008, 02:28 PM
I agree he fits the Decepticon persona quite nicely, but to be honest, it's nice having a tough looking bot on the Autobot side.

Plus it goes well with the "authority" theme the Decepticons have going, a favourite display of mine is Stockade and Barricade leading Payload ala a police protection scenario with Landmine just waiting in the wings spying with his authority styled alt mode as well.

STL
23rd March 2008, 11:11 PM
I think the bio works better to incorporate Landmine into the Autobot team. Being trained by Ironhide makes him an instant winner in my book given Ironhide is a militant tough nut.

i_amtrunks
25th March 2008, 10:50 AM
My only complaint is that his claws make it hard for him to hold his gun in a decent looking way.

Otherwise he is a damn nice figure, and his bio is the best of the non movie figures.