PDA

View Full Version : PS2 / PS3 Games For Sale (Shadow of the Colossus etc)

llamatron
30th May 2010, 05:15 PM
Got some extra games for sale, take a look, post here or PM me with questions etc. Payment via direct deposit (preferred) or Paypal (boooo). Postage is extra, W.A. folks can collect from me next time we meet.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/llamasales/games.jpg

PS2 God of War, God of War 2, Soul Calibur 2, Soul Calibur 3 - All in good condition with instruction manuals $8 each

PS2 Shadow of the Colossus - Excellent condition "special edition," fancy cardboard packaging with all bonus artworks / postcard things and manual etc. $50

PS3 Mirrors Edge, Heavenly Sword - All in good condition with manuals $12 each

PS3 Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition - No original cover or manual, but disc is fine. $8

Tetsuwan Convoy
31st May 2010, 04:53 PM
can you bring Shadow of the collosusususus on saturday. I would like to have a squizz. See if its worth getting another version to go with my special edition Ico...

Eruntalon
31st May 2010, 09:54 PM
Shadow of the Colossus is awesome. That's my two cents.

llamatron
31st May 2010, 10:04 PM
can you bring Shadow of the collosusususus on saturday. I would like to have a squizz. See if its worth getting another version to go with my special edition Ico...

I'll bring it along for your viewing pleasure.:cool:

Tetsuwan Convoy
31st May 2010, 10:10 PM
Shadow of the Colossus is awesome. That's my two cents.
It certainly is. PALGN has rumours they are going to release a Bluray version of that and Ico ala God of War

I'll bring it along for your viewing pleasure.:cool:
Thankee kind sir