Approximate Retail Price - $6-8
Approximate Size - 5-8cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Planetary re-entry mode
Main Features/Gimmicks - none
Main Colours - grey
Main Accessories - none
My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 1
Stability - Alt-mode holds together, while the joints are new and tight.
Poseability/articulation - Limited movement in the limbs, and the front legs aren't able to straighten, so has to remain crouched low to be level in Beast Mode.
Playability - The better scale of this toy to the other Movie cast toys, makes this toy more fun to play with than the Deluxe version.
Other Comments - Ravage looks a bit odd in alt-mode, but comparing it to the Deluxe toy, this toy is better value for an 'insignificant' alt-mode. Basically for what it is supposed to turn into, and for its size in the movie, the Legends version is recommended, like Wheelie.
My Rating (out of 10) - 8

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/hftd15.jpg

Deonasis
31st May 2010, 10:22 PM
I've played with one and i really like the sculpt. IIRC (and judging from the pics) the paint has a nice drybrushed effect too. I can't wait to get it.

Lord_Zed
31st May 2010, 10:57 PM
Is that alt mode actually Ravages fish mode from the TF movie animatic outtakes? it sure looks like it.

Where do they sell these?

griffin
31st May 2010, 11:05 PM
The Packaging says its the Re-entry mode, but doesn't look much like the Optimus and Starscream toys of the first movie, which more accurately portrayed a meteor shape. This one has a more aerodynamic look to it, including wings, so it does appear that it was meant to look like something other than its Re-entry form (I am unfamiliar with an 'aquatic' form, if it had one).

Prime_217
1st June 2010, 01:32 AM
yeah the alt mode of the figure appears to represent the fish mode ravage from the animatics they showed on the tf2 special features. apparently when ravage hit the water surrounding diego garcia he was suppost to trasform into a fish sort of thing before reaching land and becoming the panther/jaguar/whatever sort of cat he is

5FDP
1st June 2010, 07:24 AM
Where do they sell these?

They have been sighted in DJ and Big W stores dude.

GoktimusPrime
1st June 2010, 10:20 AM
The Packaging says its the Re-entry mode, but doesn't look much like the Optimus and Starscream toys of the first movie, which more accurately portrayed a meteor shape. This one has a more aerodynamic look to it, including wings, so it does appear that it was meant to look like something other than its Re-entry form (I am unfamiliar with an 'aquatic' form, if it had one).
Aquatic forms can have wings (e.g. manta rays). The term "re-entry" is strange considering that ROTF Ravage never re-enters the Earth's atmosphere. (-_-)

griffin
1st June 2010, 12:05 PM
How do you know that in the 2 years between movies, and Decepticons hunting for the Matrix, Soundwave and/or Ravage weren't on earth at least once.
And besides, it is more a technical term - rather than being technical about its meaning.

Decepticon
1st June 2010, 03:21 PM
I got this yesterday and I think he is awesome! I love it soo much i will be disposing my Deluxe Ravage. He is more to scale with the other figures I have.He does look a bit like a prawn in reentry mode I think.

dirge
1st June 2010, 03:39 PM
IMO "Reentry" mode is a copout in terms of putting something on the packaging. Nonetheless, at least this Legends toy's alt mode looks like some sort of vehicle, rather than an unidentifiable lump as on the deluxe.

Mr Ed
1st June 2010, 11:14 PM
I got Legends Ravage and I think he's pretty cool.

Much nicer and more detailed than other Legends class toys.

PascTF
16th June 2010, 06:03 AM
Better alt mode than the deluxe version! To prove that the entry mode really looks convincing, my 15-month old daughter picked him up and instantly made him fly with swooshing sounds. Meaning she saw a plane in that thing right away. :D

liegeprime
16th June 2010, 01:55 PM
Its really very cute! I got one days before and I think its better than the deluxe in altmode form:D

SilverDragon
21st July 2010, 05:13 PM
In my opinion, this is one of the best legends toys. Okay, the alt mode isn't fantastic (but, as everyone has pointed out, it at least resembles something other than a folded-up robot), but I love the robot mode. It's such a detailed little thing, and the colours are quite nice.

Also, I find that this Ravage is incredibly cute for a robot cyclops panther.

Sky Shadow
21st July 2010, 05:39 PM
The term "re-entry" is strange considering that ROTF Ravage never re-enters the Earth's atmosphere. (-_-)

If you called that thing 'entry mode', then it would be the whole Nexus Maximus debacle all over again. ;)

Lord_Zed
21st July 2010, 09:37 PM
Well legends Ravage is definitely better than the deluxe IMO. He actually feels worth the price tag.

He is also my first and so far only legends size toy.

Golden Phoenix
21st July 2010, 10:26 PM
If you called that thing 'entry mode', then it would be the whole Nexus Maximus debacle all over again. ;)

I dunno. "Re-entry mode" implies you are going in and out

dirge
22nd July 2010, 08:58 AM
I don't see why they didn't just call it a "jet" mode as with 3,442,545,166 other Transformers with ill-defined flying modes.

Gutsman Heavy
22nd July 2010, 01:16 PM
this one has a cool Laserbeak mode, well more of a laser-chicken