PDA

View Full Version : New items on ebay

bboy-toransufoma
3rd June 2010, 04:54 PM
OK guys, i've started AUCTIONING some of my parts off. Starting prices are WELL BELOW market price. I have to leave for overseas on the 22nd June. They ALL have to go. Payment can wait until the 18th June at the very latest. Search "transformers g1" on ebay AU and grab yourself something nice. If I receive a MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY offer and very quick payment (by bank deposit only), I may consider doing a few deals

If the remaining stuff in the store isn't sold, then the store shall be completely converted into an auction house. Buy those things you need now before you have to fight it out with locals and internationals.

griffin
3rd June 2010, 06:55 PM
You can post a link to your listing/ebay ID if you want.

bboy-toransufoma
4th June 2010, 08:30 PM
Link to my store (now Auction House!) http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Transformers-Adel-Parts-and-Pieces__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Still not finished listing everything, more seeker, pretender, micromaster, actionmaster bits to put up. Will be done putting everything up by the 7th June

liegeprime
4th June 2010, 09:13 PM
Still not finished listing everything, more seeker, pretender, micromaster, actionmaster bits to put up. Will be done putting everything up by the 7th June

ooooh by chance do you have any of the stuff (youve still to put up) Im after in my sig bboy? Cheers!

bboy-toransufoma
4th June 2010, 09:24 PM
No joy there, sorry.

liegeprime
4th June 2010, 09:38 PM
No joy there, sorry.

No worries, I am after those Metroplex, sixgun left and right arms though ($5 each) and vortex blade :D So Ill just BIN then

heroic_decepticon
4th June 2010, 09:59 PM
ooooh by chance do you have any of the stuff (youve still to put up) Im after in my sig bboy? Cheers!

my query is same as liege's. Guess you may not have anyway cos I asked before?

bboy-toransufoma
4th June 2010, 10:05 PM
my query is same as liege's. Guess you may not have anyway cos I asked before?

sorry, no joy there either

liegeprime
4th June 2010, 10:09 PM
Payment via paypal done bboy:D now my second metroplex will have his own Sixgun buddy... just need another Scamper then.