Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Dump Truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - flip out weapons
Main Colours - Yellow, black
Main Accessories - none

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/hftd13.jpg

GoktimusPrime
5th June 2010, 10:49 PM
I think it's a nice looking repaint, but I'm interested in having another version of the Voyager Long Haul mould.

Deonasis
5th June 2010, 11:38 PM
I would prefer to own this recolour more than the original green release.

Autocon
6th June 2010, 12:53 AM
wheres the review part griff?

griffin
6th June 2010, 02:04 AM
The review will be posted when I get the toy. I just don't want to stop others from having their say and vote, while the toy is still fresh to them, just because I haven't got the toy myself to review.

Posting up the topics as soon as the toy gets released is something I'm trying to do more now, reguardless of if I have the toy or had the time to review it - I'm just spacing out the new batch though, so that we aren't hit with 50 review topics at once. (most of the official stock toy images are already on my server, waiting for me to just post up the review topics)

Tiby
6th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Nice, more realistic colouring than Long Haul. I have a soft spot for Off-Highway Trucks, and one with working hydraulics when the bed moves is awesome!

Nice, imposing bot mode and good use of the kibble with the blades. The Constructicons in the past were often faced off against the Dinobots, and Payload looks like he would stand up well in a brawl against mechanical dinosaurs!

PascTF
6th June 2010, 02:14 PM
Looks like a Tonka truck. Pretty cool deco, but since I already got Long Haul, it's a pass.

Autocon
7th June 2010, 12:55 AM
tyres are like he rolled in poo and i dont like the red and yellow combo, pass. the mold itself is awsome

Sharky
7th June 2010, 10:15 AM
I liked this mould, the "dirt" is more dominatin on the toy then in the image above, which adds to the toy.

i personally think his head is a bit of a let down, the purple accents are not noticable enough on the blask noggin and it looks to dark.

i like the colour more then the green ROTF version too....

Jetfire
9th June 2010, 02:51 PM
tyres are like he rolled in poo

*chuckle*

I'll pass, I already have Long Haul and while I like the G1 colour homage (not quite as fluroscent though), I actually prefer this repaint... except for the poo wheels.

5FDP
9th June 2010, 03:04 PM
Showed his picture to my 3 yr old daughter and she said "Bumblebee!" with excitement.

In her defence though, any yellow Transformers look like Bumblebee to her.

Ode to a Grasshopper
9th June 2010, 05:51 PM
If they ever do an orange Autobot Wide Load homage I'd buy it, but it's been a bit meh so far.