PDA

View Full Version : Rampage, Rampage or Rampage, Blaze Master or Evac

Zippo
6th June 2010, 01:40 PM
Need some help here regarding what ROTF toys to open
I have Yellow Rampage, Red Rampage and Blazemaster.
I saw Evac yesterday for the first time and want to get him. There is also the upcoming Red Rampage in Legends size that looks cute.

Can anyone guide me in what I should open?
Red Rampage looks a tad better than Yellow, but the Hasbro version is not as accurate as the TakTom version - but I do not like the yellow on that colour scheme. Generally the alt mode looks better than the quad-pedial robot thing, so I was thinking whatever one I opened, it would stay in alt mode.
Legends Ramage would probably be left in Robot mode.

Evac's colour scheme looks a million times better than Blaze Masters, aside from the allspark blue!! side windows. However I already have an Evac in that colour scheme (2007 Evac from Blackout) while I don't have any news helicopters.

SharkyMcShark
6th June 2010, 04:35 PM
Both the Rampage and the Evac molds are unique and frustrating in their own ways.

I'd lean towards Rampage just because he's more stable than the Evac mold (which doesnt clip together that well in robot mode)

G1Optimal
6th June 2010, 04:49 PM
Just an opinion (which, may not amount to much :o ), open the ones you absolutely like....
"especially If you are the type of collector that opens them up and haven't got enough room to display them all"

in regards to "M2k7 V.Class EVAC" & "ROTF D.Class EVAC":
Just call the ROTF one "EVAC jr" or "Mini EVAC" if not "Revenge of the Fallen D Class EVAC":)

Although, I like the coast guard colour schemes of these two :D ....
I wish Hasbro could of spared the use of the "EVAC" after had been used once before and used a different Name like "Blades" or something while retaining the colours.:mad:

jaydisc
6th June 2010, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure any other mold has caused as much infuriation, frustration and overall disgust as Blazemaster did. Rampage isn't anywhere near as bad, but is a sloppy, floppy mess regardless. I held out for the Hasbro red. The yellow highlights on the TT are indeed weird.

Autocon
7th June 2010, 12:34 AM
id open blazemaster so u know the feel of the mold. it may change ur discesion in getting evac in that mold lol. i dont really get it just open them all?:confused:

GoktimusPrime
7th June 2010, 10:05 AM
I'd open them all and display one version in bot mode and the other in robot mode. :D

Zippo
7th June 2010, 01:27 PM
On the subject of opening Blaze Master or Evac ... my mind was made up for me as I went back to get Evac and it was gone.

Still have the Rampage decision to make, Yellow Deluxe, Red Deluxe, Red Legend - all, none, only one, Legend and a Deluxe?
Confused!

Autocon
7th June 2010, 06:27 PM
yellow deluxe, red legend

/confusion :p