PDA

View Full Version : Pizza hut

benben2142
23rd March 2008, 09:51 PM
Hey guys I placed an order to pizza hut 50 mins ago online and it said it will arrive in 55 mins, are they even open today?

turtle boy
23rd March 2008, 09:56 PM
LOL no..

benben2142
23rd March 2008, 09:59 PM
LOL no..

What, but I placed that order online, and it said confirmed!

turtle boy
23rd March 2008, 10:09 PM
yes, but thats on a server. its programed to say that. i'd say you rpiza will show up in about 72 hours. cause i don't think it will be open tomorrow either. i think its a public holiday tomorrow

Jimreborn
23rd March 2008, 10:24 PM
LOL, take if from a ninja Turtle, Pizza is their favorite food after all

iceburn
23rd March 2008, 10:27 PM
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

ask them for FREE pizza!!

turtle boy
23rd March 2008, 10:32 PM
LOL, take if from a ninja Turtle, Pizza is their favorite food after all

ahhaha not wrong:D

MV75
24th March 2008, 12:24 AM
When I used to work there many years ago they should be open. The only day out of the entire year they used to close was Christmas day.
________
Review Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

STL
24th March 2008, 12:31 AM
Man, i had a family pizza for lunch today. I so am sick of them.

Pulse
24th March 2008, 12:34 AM
Back when I first got my P's, I worked about one week for them as a delivery driver. Then I asked for a week off so I could go to the Summernats. They said no. I went anyway. & that was the end of my employment with Pizza Hut.

:D

griffin
24th March 2008, 12:43 AM
You should just phone in the order if there was any doubt as to them being open. Some fast food franchises are open today, but can sometimes charge an additional 10% as a public holiday surcharge (it costs them more with wages, so need to recoup some of that with their sales).

Jimreborn
24th March 2008, 12:24 PM
Back when I first got my P's, I worked about one week for them as a delivery driver. Then I asked for a week off so I could go to the Summernats. They said no. I went anyway. & that was the end of my employment with Pizza Hut.

:D

lol speaking of short employments, I once worked for a total of 7 hours at Target Burwood. The first day was a 4 hour introductionary thing, but the NSW state manager of Myers was coming the next day, so everyone was off preparing all the store, tidying etc, so I was left pretty much on my own in Menswear. I completely hated it and was bored out of my mind. I figured I would give it another shot the next day, to see if things got any better...

About 2 hours into the shift, of me being bored and dead tired on my feet again (I had reserves the previous night) some lady came up to me, with a few henchmen and said "so how do you like working for us here at Target?", I assumed she was just some manager checking on me, being my second day and all.. I was like "To be honest, I'm actually really bored, this job is totally unstimulating, and no-one has even actually told me what I'm supposed to be doing... I have just been standing here for the last 2 days wandering around menswear"...

She gruffed, looked at her 2 henchmen, whom I guess must have been the local managers and said "that's ashame, we'll look into that" and walked away. Then one of them came up to me after she walked away and was like "That was the NSW state manager!" I just laughed, I forgot she was coming, not that I think my opinion would have changed much...

About 30 minutes later, my friend rocked up, and I just jokingly said "this sucks man, I'm so bored, lets go get something to eat". So I left for about 2 hours, and then came back to the store right in time for knock off. No one even knew I was gone I think, I punched out, and quit that day. I got 3 full days pay to...

turtle boy
24th March 2008, 12:33 PM
I remember working at a skate shop getting ready for the opening of the place for a number of weeks during winter, in the year of 2005. In the entire 6 weeks of working there, only one day of that was spent actually working. The rest of the time we just cleard the floor and skated the benches they had there for the employs to sit on. My 3 other mates and I were paid for the 6 weeks, but had to pay for the damages to the benches. We had a good argument, its a skate shop, why cant we skate in here, they then asked us to leave the store and never return. its now a hair dressers/cafe' I can see 5 or 6 things wrong with the idea of that place.