PDA

View Full Version : Batibot now online

Batibot
8th June 2010, 09:59 AM
Hi im currently visiting Australia for a month just arrived last saturday, and currently living with my cousin Deceptic_Optic. So ive decided to join otca since after my overly excited cousin showed me his collection and my first impression was WOW!:D it blow my mind out of my head ( and also him persuading me to join ). Since we where kids id always have love transformers and had always been jealous with others kids cos we cant afford it and now my cousin has fullfilled not only his dream but mine as well. I dont really have any TF collection except for the comic books of Last Stand of the Wreckers that my cousin gave me which was really good compare to All Hail Megatron. Hope to be part of this crew :) and hopefully I stay active on this forum when i get back home

PS: didnt realise AUSTRALIA is so0 cold!

1AZRAEL1
8th June 2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome, any relation of Optics is a friend of mine. We should all get together and play monopoly :D

1orion2many
8th June 2010, 10:17 AM
:)Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay in Aus:)

5FDP
8th June 2010, 10:31 AM
Welcome Batibot :) Sorry to hear you are related to Deceptic_Optic.... joking :p

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2010, 10:34 AM
Welcome Batibot :) Sorry to hear you are related to Deceptic_Optic.... joking :p
now i know who to take candid shots next time :p

1AZRAEL1
8th June 2010, 10:45 AM
now i know who to take candid shots next time :p

woo hoo, now they are off me :p

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2010, 10:51 AM
woo hoo, now they are off me :p

who said im off you.... its you and 5FDP now...lol

optimus1
8th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the boards :)

A lot of my mother's family is from Bulacan, great to see a Bulakeno on the boards :D

liegeprime
8th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Mabuhay and Welcome Batibot! its becoming a family thing here now hehehehe:D

Now two shall pay!!

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2010, 11:34 AM
Mabuhay and Welcome Batibot! its becoming a family thing here now hehehehe:D

Now two shall pay!!

YOU WILL ALL PAY!...lol i told him to use that user name, I was originally going to use it at tfw2005 since he couldnt think of a proper one that he like and you would definietly know his filo now...lol

1AZRAEL1
8th June 2010, 11:49 AM
YOU WILL ALL PAY!...lol i told him to use that user name, I was originally use it at tfw2005 since he couldnt think of a proper one that he like and you would definietly know his filo now...lol

You will pay :D

Should organise another monopoly meet, that was fun :p

Batibot
8th June 2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the WELCOME guys, my cuz is right you guys seem to have a lot of fun, you guys dont mind if I tag along in those monopoly games that you play, as my cousin always mention how he won the last one very easy.

1AZRAEL1
8th June 2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the WELCOME guys, my cuz is right you guys seem to have a lot of fun, you guys dont mind if I tag along in those monopoly games that you play, as my cousin always mention how he won the last one very easy.

That's a croc, he was just lucky :p

But yea you can come along, we haven't got anything set in stone just yet, but hopefully soon we can get something organised. I still have to beat your cuz in chess :D

Deceptic_Optic
8th June 2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah cuz come along and see how I woop 1AZRAEL1 backside in monopoly then chess

GoktimusPrime
8th June 2010, 07:55 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb_haruhi.jpg

I'll organise another game meet soon - maybe late this month or early July. :)

PS: didnt realise AUSTRALIA is so0 cold!
Australia's not that cold. Try winter in the Northern Hemisphere... that's freakin' COLD! <shivers>

Hursticon
8th June 2010, 08:48 PM
Greetings Batibot, welcome to the forums and Australia - Unfortunately you've visited at the start of Winter. :p

kup
8th June 2010, 10:01 PM
Welcome!

And yeah, Last Stand of the Wreckers is like the best comic series I have read in a very, and I mean VERY long time.

In regards to Temperature: This Winter period feels much colder than what it was last years. Typically Sydney is pretty tempered.

liegeprime
8th June 2010, 10:55 PM
Youll get used to the cold Batibot. I came here winter time as well, and I was still wrapping myself up even when it was already summer :D After a year your likely to have adjusted:)

Batibot
9th June 2010, 07:00 AM
Youll get used to the cold Batibot. I came here winter time as well, and I was still wrapping myself up even when it was already summer :D After a year your likely to have adjusted:)

I see i im just not used to it since it always hot in the Philippines, trust me il all wrapped up as well. My family is planning going up the Sydney Harbour Bridge, I could just imagine how cold it would be.

[QUOTE=kup;171714]Welcome!
And yeah, Last Stand of the Wreckers is like the best comic series I have read in a very, and I mean VERY long time.
QUOTE]

Yeah Last Stand of the Wreckers is the only thing I have transformers atm and I must say I am pretty impressed. My cousin told me as well that new tf has just come out! So tempting to buy em but im scared i might get carried away and just wont stop buying it like my cousin, he said its very addictive, is it true?

ComicGuy89
9th June 2010, 11:33 AM
Hello Batibot! I'm new and visiting too and I'm surprised at how cold it can get, considering I've braved winter in Illinois, USA. Hope you have a great time here. I believe I will considering how nice everyone is!

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 11:40 AM
Everyone is nice here, we all enjoy the same passion :D

As for the weather, admittedly, it is pretty cold, much colder than it has been in a few years. But you do get used to it, eventually :p

G1Optimal
9th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Hi Batibot

And yes it is cold,but i feel it could get colder before it gets warmer "until" at least mid next month as winter has just started

Batibot
10th June 2010, 03:32 AM
Everyone is nice here, we all enjoy the same passion :D

As for the weather, admittedly, it is pretty cold, much colder than it has been in a few years. But you do get used to it, eventually :p

not overly passionate as my cousin right? cos his like level 9 you know...lol, Im just trying to soak up all his stories on acquiring each individual toy oncluding non tf stuff...lol

Hello Batibot! I'm new and visiting too and I'm surprised at how cold it can get, considering I've braved winter in Illinois, USA. Hope you have a great time here. I believe I will considering how nice everyone is!

OMG... tell me about it last night was bad i was wearing 2 shirt a jumper and a jacket with gloves on

Vector Prime
12th June 2010, 09:10 AM
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae21/phuynh1979/Vectorprimeut.jpg