PDA

View Full Version : G2 Orange Constructicons for sale - need a second buyer!

Eruntalon
8th June 2010, 05:06 PM
Starscream NZ over at Transformers New Zealand is selling off a number of items, including a set of 6 Orange G2 Constructicons. I'm interested in obtaining three of the bots but the seller is unwilling to sell seperately.

The thread can be found here -> http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10278

I'm asking anyone here if they would be willing to go halves in purchasing all six orange Constructicons. I require Bonecrusher, Mixmaster and Scavenger only.

1orion2many
8th June 2010, 08:01 PM
Is it the set for $80 ? I might be interested but have 1 or 2 things I need to pay for this week. If you can wait until next week for the cash then I guess I can help you out:D

Eruntalon
8th June 2010, 08:30 PM
Is it the set for $80 ? I might be interested but have 1 or 2 things I need to pay for this week. If you can wait until next week for the cash then I guess I can help you out:D

Can you confirm your interest? I'll see if I can get the seller to hold them a little longer.

1orion2many
8th June 2010, 11:48 PM
:)I'll take the 3 you don't want if he can hang onto them.;)

Eruntalon
9th June 2010, 09:06 PM
Ok. I'm in the final stages of negotiation. I will be holding onto Hook, Long Haul and Scrapper for you 1orion2many.

1orion2many
10th June 2010, 10:47 AM
Cool, Sunburnt Constructicons:D