PDA

View Full Version : Broadside KO?

Skullcruncher
9th June 2010, 08:41 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Broadside-triple-Changer-made-CN-/250647745070?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5bc5122e

Poor Broadside.... does anyone like this guy?

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 08:47 AM
Man that is some terrible quality.

liegeprime
9th June 2010, 09:02 AM
hehehe, that KO came out yearsssss ago, along with the KO Constructicons, SAtunticons/Computron, Aerialbots stuff. It came with a KO Green Blitzwing and KO members of Landcross. Pity it didnt come with the missles, I wouldve just "appropriated those for my original Broadside , coz its freaking difficult to find those accessories.

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 09:06 AM
Pity it didnt come with the missles, I wouldve just "appropriated those for my original Broadside , coz its freaking difficult to find those accessories.

Funny, I have the missiles but need the gun :p

liegeprime
9th June 2010, 09:15 AM
Funny, I have the missiles but need the gun :p

Geez, i saw the gun last parra fair, didnt know you need one!!! aaaargghh!

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 09:15 AM
Geez, i saw the gun last parra fair, didnt know you need one!!! aaaargghh!

Damn where? I been looking for one for ages, it's the only thing I need to complete him.

liegeprime
9th June 2010, 04:23 PM
Damn where? I been looking for one for ages, it's the only thing I need to complete him.

There was a box of parts on the opposite side of where Jaime was at Parra fair, a shoe box of parts from Gijoes to Power rangers. Well not directly opposite more veering to the right, from the opposite side of the room. I shouldve picked all those little Tf stuff I saw there even if I didnt need em, coz somehow someone somewhere here needs the stuff, and somehow Im always finding stuff others want but not the ones I need :o. Although I was lucky to have found a Streetwise gun from that box before:D - last gun I needed to complete my Defensor set and a lot of Predator missles/handguns too heheheh.