PDA

View Full Version : First image of TF3 poster

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=18898

As well as a display with BB.

Not much of news, but it's the first view of a poster.

gantz
9th June 2010, 03:42 PM
I WAS gonna post that, but its not really a new poster, its the same pic of Optimus from ROTF.

1AZRAEL1
9th June 2010, 03:44 PM
True, but it does have TF3 written on it :p

gantz
9th June 2010, 04:09 PM
hahaha Ill give you that! the 'TF3' lettering has gottan me excited tho :D

fatbot
9th June 2010, 05:08 PM
the Thundercats pics have me roaring! They better not stuff it up!

G1Optimal
9th June 2010, 08:50 PM
About the TF3 poster: meh and whatever , still want to see it though :D

Regarding Thundercats:
I kind of liked the 80's cartoon "probably because there, was nothing else on that was interesting" (crappy NZ television then and i don't know about now :D ).

even though it has a cool poster ...
still not interested but, do not let me spoil the fun for everyone else.:);)

griffin
9th June 2010, 09:02 PM
So the third movie doesn;t have a subtitle? First one had the working title of 'Prime Directive' and the second one was 'Revenge of the Fallen'... I wonder why the third one doesn't have a title?

GoktimusPrime
9th June 2010, 09:43 PM
Maybe they're still working on it.

G1Optimal
10th June 2010, 02:02 AM

Ether that or, they are "or someone is :D" frightened it is going give away something (etc.. part of the story).

SkyWarp91
10th June 2010, 03:38 AM
Weeks ago I read on the TFW2005 boards that Prime in TF3 would have a newer, subtle heroic look. If only that poster was clearer I could be able to see what those rumors were talking about.

Bartrim
10th June 2010, 11:48 AM

I believe they are going with Transformers 3: You know what to expect from Michael Bay:D

Sharky
10th June 2010, 12:58 PM
transformers three

triple the excitment
triple the action
triple the carnage
triple the explosions (if infat that by tripleing michael bay explosions actually equates to a real number)
triple the transformers

triple changers.........

griffin
10th June 2010, 01:03 PM
'triple the explosions' of a Bay-movie... at the cinema they wouldn't be handing out 3D glasses, they'd be handing out SUNglasses. :p

SkyWarp91
10th June 2010, 01:39 PM
transformers three

triple the excitment
triple the action
triple the carnage
triple the explosions (if infat that by tripleing michael bay explosions actually equates to a real number)
triple the transformers

triple changers.........

One more signature element from the Bay-man...

...triple the sex appeal

MV75
10th June 2010, 04:41 PM
Weeks ago I read on the TFW2005 boards that Prime in TF3 would have a newer, subtle heroic look. If only that poster was clearer I could be able to see what those rumors were talking about.

A railgun slung over the shoulder will do that. Any big gun will make him more heroic looking. :)

EDIT: Actually, a face plate and a shorter head (sure it wasn't really Sarah jessica parker in a costume)? will make him more heroic looking.

I want more gun fire, less explosions.

G1Optimal
10th June 2010, 10:25 PM
'triple the explosions' of a Bay-movie... at the cinema they wouldn't be handing out 3D glasses, they'd be handing out SUNglasses. :p

Actually, i would rather have Sunglasses ("which is more likely, to be useful after the movie as well") than 3D Glasses. :p:D