PDA

View Full Version : non movie movie toys

Autocon
13th June 2010, 02:40 AM
did anyone else buy movie inferno? did he come with batteries? mine doesnt have any what does it do just sounds?

also my movie wingblade has added extras that i dont quite undertstand why they are there, does he join up with another tf in his original series??? also has batteries but wasnt packaged with them

and my movie scout amourhide has a dcon symbol on his key not autobot? lol

FFN
13th June 2010, 03:16 AM
Movie Inferno is a repaint of Armada Red Alert. When you plug a Mini-Con to the Mini-Con powerlinx port on his emergency lights and push the Mini-Con forward, the lights will flash and he will say the legendary sound effect: "RED UH-LURT! WOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOO!"

Which is probably one of the best sound effects ever done on Transformers if you have a sense of humour about Transformers.

Wingblade is a redeco of Cybertron Wing Saber/Galaxy Force Sonic Bomber. He features lights and sounds in his nosecone area. If I recall correctly, pressing the button has a machine gun sound, but when you insert the key into him and cause the nosecone halves to split, there's a different sound and a flashing red LED.

Wing Saber/Sonic Bomber/Wingblade was designed to combine with Cybertron Optimus Prime, a mold that was recently reissued in the Universe line in the Optimus Prime vs Crumplezone set (I forgot which store it was sold in down here).

Armorhide's key used the Cybertron/Galaxy Force "Planet X" key mold, which had a Decepticon symbol molded onto the back of it.