PDA

View Full Version : Reprolabels

Mr Ed
16th June 2010, 01:18 PM
Has anyone dealt with reprolabels before?

I just ordered a set of G1 Kup labels and the Autobot label. Not bad for $14.30 AUD!

Where are Reprolabels located? $2 USD postage is pretty good.

langzixinxin
16th June 2010, 01:34 PM
I think they are located in Canada.

I bought G1 punch/counterpunch sticker from them. The quality is no doubt. But be aware that the price isn't that good sometimes.

Say a reissue metroplex now selling 70USD, but the sticker would sell 25 USD, that's more than one-thrid of the toy cost. Metroplex is a typical example that without stick, it looks not very good at all.

What I did is, I used TFE original stickers on the toy for now and if needed, I will buy their sticker in future. Coz I guess sticker price won't go up in future in a crazy rate.

1orion2many
16th June 2010, 01:37 PM
A number of people on this forum have bought from them, the only complaint I have seen about them so far has been turn around time for the item or items to be delivered, if you bought from ebay this may be a moot point as they wouldn't want negative feedback I would think;).

5FDP
16th June 2010, 01:46 PM
I have bought stickers from Reprolabels on many occasions. They have a really good product and I have never had an issue with delayed shipping.

Highly recommended if you're looking to restore your G1's back to their original glory.

Oh, and they are located in Canada.

klystron
16th June 2010, 02:20 PM
I've bought from they a couple of times, and once I had a really long delay. After contacting them, they explained that sometime they dont have a certain sticker set in stock and they wait until they get enough orders to do a production run. Which is understandable.
Great products from a great little business.