PDA

View Full Version : A fan?

benben2142
2nd January 2008, 01:05 PM
Hey guys I bumped into someone the other day and he was weeing a tf t-shirt with autobot insigneah so I said are youa tf fan and he said yes he was about 20 or so he had brown hair wore glass and had an asian gf lol in Gold coast. So I don't know if his on ozformer his maybe fizzer I don't??

kup
2nd January 2008, 01:19 PM
He doesn't sound like much of a TF fan to me if he was "weeing" on an Autobot T-Shirt unless he is a 'Con :P
________
Portable Vaporizers (http://vaporizer.org/portable)

Jimreborn
2nd January 2008, 01:23 PM
Man... I know your probably a kid and all... but spelling! There's a spell check function on this board even. Here's a hint, and I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but if a red line appears under a word when your creating a post, it means that whatever the word your trying to create is.. incorrect, spelt wrong. So if you right click on that attempted word it will give you the option of the word you are more then likely trying to spell. Selecting the right one will automatically correct your mistake. Here endeth the lesson

iceburn
2nd January 2008, 02:09 PM
weeing a tf t-shirt
*faints* this is just crazy

Bartrim
2nd January 2008, 04:16 PM
I'm confused. You asked this guy if he was a tf fan correct? and his response was "Yes I am about 20"??? and he had an asian girlfriend who was laughing out loud???

Dude think about what you want to say and how you say it? Also please try to use correct spelling and grammar. I know I'm not perfect but at least I throw in a full stop and a comma every now and then.:)

benben2142
2nd January 2008, 04:42 PM
No I got It wrong wereing not wee but that would be funny!

Thanatos
2nd January 2008, 05:08 PM
wearing*

Goddamnit, you're proving how useless the Queensland education system is. I feel disgusted right now.

Saintly
2nd January 2008, 05:36 PM
i thought we're bad bagging people... look what happened to this NSX_NICK -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

ps. apologies for changing subject :) I'm only up to page 11 of 24

GoktimusPrime
2nd January 2008, 11:33 PM
That's disgusting and unhygenic! Eeww!! (x_X)

Thanatos
3rd January 2008, 01:25 AM
I can't bear to wear the cost of that bearing that is wearing in your car that you brought to me which you bought from that guy whom you thought you're related to.

:D

I oughta slap you.

Bartrim
3rd January 2008, 09:33 AM
i thought we're bad bagging people... look what happened to this NSX_NICK -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

ps. apologies for changing subject :) I'm only up to page 11 of 24

Wow thanks for that link Saintly. Reading that is better then any tv drama:)

Jimreborn
3rd January 2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks MV75, the piss has certainly been extracted from me :)

Saintly
3rd January 2008, 12:56 PM
Wow thanks for that link Saintly. Reading that is better then any tv drama:)

LOL... no worries... 28 pages later...

I found 1 reference to the old OCAU community -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=923524&postcount=962

and one excellent photoshop'ed american greeting card which I think deserves an award! -> http://talking.americangreetings.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=kR2xcNg43bg5oSUj1ENTha

Thanatos
3rd January 2008, 08:13 PM
I did take it light heartedly I must admit, hence the "oughta" in a thread where we berate benben for his lousy skills in the English language.

We're cool :)

GoktimusPrime
3rd January 2008, 11:43 PM
Even in my day it was. It's only in the last few years that I've taken it as a personal mission of mine to become better at spelling, punctuation and grammar. It's been hard, and I'm still far from perfect. But the point is that it's been all my own efforts. And speaking of efforts, I try to put an effort into most posts I post, well anywhere, to make sure they're the best I can make them.
English is a b!tch of a language and people naturally make mistakes. The difference is that most people make a basic effort to use correct English. It's more frustrating when people don't seem to care or make a minimal effort to write in basic communicable English.

I don't expect benben to write War and Peace, but I would like to see him try to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Today he seems to have made a conscious effort to improve his spelling - which is good - but his posts still seem to lack punctuation.

in a thread where we berate benben for his lousy skills in the English language.
We're not really doing this to have a go at benben but really so that we can better understand him.

benben: it is for your own benefit if you can type in... well... English.

dirge
3rd January 2008, 11:47 PM
Today he seems to have made a conscious effort to improve his spelling - which is good - but his posts still seem to lack punctuation.

Yes I also noticed this. Even without the punctuation, his posting today has been a _lot_ easier to read. And much better than Saber_Prime's best efforts (relatively speaking!). I appreciate the fact that he has taken the advice of others on board.

benben, keep it up! :)