PDA

View Full Version : Rk- sons of cybertron preorder available!

gdmetro
29th June 2010, 11:13 PM
Just checked my email , and saw this.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFTCSC0105E&lang=us&CatID

The sons of cybertron set includes clear prime and classics rodimus.

preorder for $43.

Awesome opportunity to grab Rodimus for the upgrade kit. I think its a great deal since classics roddy goes for atleast $60 these days.

llamatron
12th July 2010, 12:20 PM
Pretty sure there is a classics 3pack coming out with galvatron, cyclonus and hot rod - he won't be clear either.

snaketales
12th July 2010, 12:56 PM
Hope so because it looks like this two-pack has sold out.

gdmetro
12th July 2010, 11:10 PM
Pretty sure there is a classics 3pack coming out with galvatron, cyclonus and hot rod - he won't be clear either.

Where did you hear this from? Are there any sources you can link to?

kurdt_the_goat
12th July 2010, 11:38 PM
It's still at the rumour stage, though looking likely - have a read of this thread (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/312231-cyclonus-rodimus-galvatron-3-pack-2.html)

jaydisc
14th July 2010, 12:29 AM
I was offered a pre-order of this from my supplier. So, I'd say it's definite. It was described as "Target Exclusive - Hot Rod ,Galvatron, Cyclones (Set of 3)"

liegeprime
14th July 2010, 07:22 AM
Hope that includes our Target here and not just US Target:(

gdmetro
14th July 2010, 10:33 AM

Boy I hope so. If there was ever an item to scalp...

I wonder how much this will affect the secondary market price of the figure.

5FDP
14th July 2010, 10:38 AM

Even though I already have those 3 toys, it would be great if we saw a local release. Animated Shockwave (purple) and Bumblebee activator was meant to be a US Target exclusive until we saw them appearing in our KMart stores months later. I imported mine just in case but patience does sometimes pay off.

jaydisc
14th July 2010, 11:06 AM
I'm relatively certain it was a reference to the US Target. Exclusives are negotiated here independently of those negotiated in the US.

gdmetro
14th July 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm relatively certain it was a reference to the US Target. Exclusives are negotiated here independently of those negotiated in the US.

If thats the case, so unfair... oh well guess ill just have to find a place to preorder - not going to pay ebay scalper prices.

Any idea what the price point will be for these?

jaydisc
14th July 2010, 11:40 AM
It doesn't mean we're not getting it. It just means it's not guaranteed to be Target. There was no RRP on my pre-order offer. My buy price was about A$70, so I'd guess around A$80 if it hit here.

jaydisc
27th August 2010, 09:28 PM
I just got word from RK that this clear classics 2 pack just shipped.