PDA

View Full Version : JP Transcanning Figures released.

griffin
28th March 2008, 03:12 PM
Optimus and Bumblebee done as 'Transcanning' (both protoform and earth form in the one toy), have apparently been released in Japan.
Some pictures in packaging here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/ts-01-trans-scanning-optimus-prime-and-music-label-optimus-prime-g1-version-released-in-japan-164502/

1orion2many
28th March 2008, 03:39 PM
Nice try at something new but I will not be buying them myself.:cool:

roller
28th March 2008, 06:57 PM
is there a toy that has protoform , truck and robot mode all incorporated?

Robzy
28th March 2008, 08:15 PM
I really love that G1-style toy catalogue! :cool: I wish they came with all the figures (or even just the Classics) :(

SofaMan
28th March 2008, 09:58 PM
is there a toy that has protoform , truck and robot mode all incorporated?

These Transcanning toys do, pretty much - to change between the 4 (protoform comet, protoform robot, Earth robot, Earth vehicle) modes though, you have to add/remove/replace a lot of kibble.

My Optimus is on its way, though not Bumblebee as yet. He should be on the way in the next few days, I expect.

iceburn
28th March 2008, 10:21 PM
yeapp..think Optimus Prime is out. Bumblebee will be later....
i hope to order one via Robot Kingdom too...

STL
28th March 2008, 10:42 PM
yeapp..think Optimus Prime is out. Bumblebee will be later....
i hope to order one via Robot Kingdom too...

Hehehe, you can be my guinea pig again like last time w/ Ult BB.
You buy, I try. :D

iceburn
28th March 2008, 11:14 PM
ermm..that's if i wish to open it. :P
depends..if packaging over turns out nice, i'm just leaving it
let you know....

Pulse
29th March 2008, 12:59 AM
I have to give it to the Designers - This is something completely different to everything they've done before. Incorporating 4 modes into 1 figure (albeit with a lot of add-on extras) is waaayyy different to the other figures in the Movie/Allspark line. Excellent Creativity! But still, how many people are gonna fork out for these figs? That's hard to guess.

funkyaw
29th March 2008, 07:39 AM
Personally I didn't think they were that expensive. I think robotkingdom has them for under $40USD. And shipping isn't too bad from them, so all up it's about $60AUD.

lcz128
29th March 2008, 07:43 AM
I've already had mine on order from hlj some time now- (using my colleague's ccard) :b So... now waiting for her to let me know it's on the way :D