PDA

View Full Version : TF2 already filming? (Character spoilers)

griffin
29th March 2008, 10:19 AM
Looks like the second Transformers movie is already being filmed, which is expected if they want to have it released in 15 months time (last one took about a year in post production/animation).

The article in the link below should pretty much confirm one particular character in the second movie. I think there might be a few Transformers fans now trying to scope out that location to see what other vehicles are being used in the second movie.
Go to this link for more (http://internetbusinessdaily.net/2008-ford-mustang-saleen-police-edition/)

turtle boy
29th March 2008, 03:49 PM
Well, Barricade isn't in the movie now is he.

autobreadticon
29th March 2008, 05:14 PM
might see an aircraft carrier/base type transformers based on unused concept pictures and two interviews where he said he wanted one. Also Bay also hinted at combiner transformers.

kup
29th March 2008, 08:47 PM
might see an aircraft carrier/base type transformers based on unused concept pictures and two interviews where he said he wanted one. Also Bay also hinted at combiner transformers.

No giant crab bots please!

roller
29th March 2008, 09:15 PM
mr bay rang me up and asked if he could borrow my panavision camera

i said ok, only if blurr and sentinel prime make an appearance

MV75
29th March 2008, 10:30 PM

Any of those would be absolutely epic.

I'm still feeling the vibe for the constructicons. :)
________
MOTOR COMPANY OF NEW ZEALAND (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Motor_Company_of_New_Zealand)

1orion2many
30th March 2008, 12:21 PM
:)Seacons anyone:D.

autobreadticon
30th March 2008, 09:54 PM
i want chromedome, if one of the transformers in the movie 2 were headmasters, they could says 'head on', i will cry in joy

G1Optimal
1st April 2008, 05:18 PM
Hope This means Barricade is back in the sequel.... :cool:

griffin
2nd April 2008, 02:29 AM
According to the writers at BotCon last year, Barricade didn't die because his decapitation scene didn't make it into the final cut of the movie. It isn't known how far it got to being included (filmed or animated), but must have been late in the post production process, because his death was still in the comic (which was written to closely match the script). It means that the comic universe (Barricade dead) and film universe (Barricade alive) are now two distinctly different universes.

Pulse
3rd April 2008, 10:48 AM
Well, we always knew this guy was gonna return...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7017

i_amtrunks
3rd April 2008, 11:03 AM
Well, we always knew this guy was gonna return...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7017

But how long will he stay looking like that before he needs to reformat? :p

Bartrim
3rd April 2008, 01:51 PM
But how long will he stay looking like that before he needs to reformat? :p

But if he is reformatted then he'll look different and Hasbro will haveto make a new toy which means... Oh I see where this is going:p

Pulse
4th April 2008, 11:45 AM
So what do ya think these two will be reformatted into?

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12710

i_amtrunks
4th April 2008, 12:23 PM
So what do ya think these two will be reformatted into?

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12710

I'd love it if they turned Ironhide into an armoured up Ice cream van...:D

Looking at the GM website, a "Savana Passenger 3500" might fit Ironhide, and I could see them doing Ratchet as a "Chevrolet HHR" if they want to keep them in bulkier style vehicle modes.

Pulse
4th April 2008, 05:09 PM
Atleast we know who the pointless humans will be...

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12715

roller
4th April 2008, 05:16 PM
i would not be surprised if Hasbro just kept adding miniscule paint changers on the existing movie moulds

Borgeman
6th April 2008, 09:19 PM
"Apparently this was found before the Prime truck was sighted. I'm surprised this wans't posted already. So this means everyone that survived or disappeared is gonna return for sure with no unexplained absences to make room for new characters. So I would put my money on Scorponok returning at this point."

ill give $100 to the dude who takes a pic of scorponok on the back of a truck :p

George

autobreadticon
8th April 2008, 12:28 PM
i wonder if Sam and Mikalea get married and have a son named Daniel

Pulse
8th April 2008, 03:19 PM
i wonder if Sam and Mikalea get married and have a son named Daniel

That would make me wanna puke :( Then they would introduce Wheelie & then it's all down hill from there.

Bartrim
8th April 2008, 03:49 PM
They could always name him Kicker:D

sifun
14th April 2008, 03:24 PM
From the hoyts website:

Transformers 2

Release date: 25/6/2009
Rating:
Running time: TBC
Director: Michael Bay
Cast: Megatron, Bumble Bee, Optimus Prime, Shia Lebouf

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

lol sounds kinda bad... Scorpinok shouldn't have a spark.. he's just some mindless robot.

Gutsman Heavy
14th April 2008, 04:11 PM
thats a really old outline. Wouldn't read much into it.

Pulse
14th April 2008, 04:14 PM
From the hoyts website:

Transformers 2

Release date: 25/6/2009
Rating:
Running time: TBC
Director: Michael Bay
Cast: Megatron, Bumble Bee, Optimus Prime, Shia Lebouf

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

lol sounds kinda bad... Scorpinok shouldn't have a spark.. he's just some mindless robot.

I heard this has been on the Hoyts website ever since August/September last year. Use of the word "Skorpinox" suggests it could be fake. Read it with a grain of salt.

griffin
15th April 2008, 02:33 AM
Yeah, it has been there since late last year, apparently as one of Bay's many 'leaked' fake plots. It was posted here so long ago, it doesn't surprise me that people keep coming across it as if it is something new to report.
But wouldn't it be funny if that ended up being the basic plot of TF2? Bay and his followers would be like, I told you so but you wouldn't believe it.

1orion2many
15th April 2008, 09:10 AM
That would make me wanna puke :( Then they would introduce Wheelie & then it's all down hill from there.

They could give Wheelie a Bumblebee make over:D.