PDA

View Full Version : lego updates

spanks_4
7th July 2010, 12:21 AM
Is there a website that gives updates to which sets are coming out or being discontinued? I am trying to see if Lego plans on releasing any more space police stuff or if the set is finished.

STL
7th July 2010, 12:38 AM
Is there a website that gives updates to which sets are coming out or being discontinued? I am trying to see if Lego plans on releasing any more space police stuff or if the set is finished.

brickset is pretty good.

http://www.brickset.com/

spanks_4
7th July 2010, 01:34 AM
I was looking there and didn't see anything pertaining to the Space Police theme. Was really hoping maybe a magazine or somewhere said if they were done putting new sets out for the year or if it was done.

I have every Space Police set that has been released and almost have it all built, but don't want to switch to Atlantis or another theme if they have more for the SP theme.

TF76
7th July 2010, 09:04 AM
on the Eurobricks forums they discuss rumors etc by theme.

spanks_4
7th July 2010, 12:46 PM
Thank you for that site! Lots of good info on it.

STL
7th July 2010, 12:58 PM
I saw the catalogue for the rest of thsi year, what's out there is what's coming for this year. Next batch will be in at least 12 months.

spanks_4
7th July 2010, 01:16 PM
Ok that royaly sucks, but I guess it will give me time to work on my adventurers *desert/jungle* set, pirates set, and find all the other things I used to have.

Golden Phoenix
7th July 2010, 01:40 PM
I saw the catalogue for the rest of thsi year, what's out there is what's coming for this year. Next batch will be in at least 12 months.

Actually, should be around August.
Lego does 2 waves a year.
We don't have the Harry Potter, New SW (it is starting to show up now), the new Atlantis stuff or some of the little other assorted sets yet.
What is in the catalogue is what is out this year (if that is what you meant) but we should see a new lot at the start of next year