PDA

View Full Version : Paulbot's Unlicensed TFs products sales

Paulbot
7th July 2010, 04:56 PM
To celebrate the creation of the Unauthorised Transformers Products section (that everyone's been talking about!) I'm licensed to sell these items I no longer want.

Unhappy that your Classic Cliffjumper looks like a sunburnt Bumblebee? Then you need the rare and much sought after Classic Cliff conversion kit.
Think that Classic Ultra Magnus looks a little naked? Then the City Commander Kit will make your Magnus toy truly Ultra!

Don't wait until Spring to pick up Warbot Defender. Spring in to action now. What? Have you got better things to do tonight?

If you've got MP-1 or either of Hasbro's versions, then complete the convoy with a trailer. This non-transforming replica has been in demand before but the sale was never completed so get it now while it's still available again.
Unhappy that Swindle is a tank and Blast-Off is a helicopter (because Blast-Off should have been the tank right?), Fansprojects comes to the rescue with brand new toys representing the two Combaticons, as well as accessories to pimp out your Universe Bruticus.
(Don't have Universe Bruticus? You're in luck, I've got a MISB set for sale at $50 but I'll knock off $10 if you buy it with the two fanproject toys)

Item list
Warbot Defender (MISP) - $90 (sold)
City Commander (Original version, opened and used once then back in box) - $180 (sold)

On hold
Classic Cliff (Open but unused) - $200 (on hold for lcz128)

Sold
MP-1 Anniversary OP Trailer[/URL] (MIB) - $20 (sold to Snaketales)
Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit set - Brand new (as a pair only) -$120 * (on hold for SharkyMcShark)
(Hasbro's Universe Bruticus Maximus MISB $40 if you buy as a set with the Crossfire toys or $50 separately) (sold to llamatron)

Notes
Postage to other states is not included. Local Melbourne pickup is available.

SamLoi888
7th July 2010, 05:01 PM
Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit

Does that come with the feet and hands for Bruticus or are they just the limbs?

Paulbot
7th July 2010, 05:05 PM
Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit

Does that come with the feet and hands for Bruticus or are they just the limbs?

it comes with feets and hands for Bruticus as well as other add on parts, such as a new Bruticus head.

Check out the pictures here:

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=FP0002BA&lang=us&CatID=

SharkyMcShark
7th July 2010, 08:46 PM
Hey I'd like to express an interest in the Bruticus add on kit (the whole thing). Also Warbot if Lordy passes.

lcz128
7th July 2010, 08:59 PM
I'd like to put my hand up for the cliff set...
Omg.

Golden Phoenix
7th July 2010, 09:30 PM
Omg.

I'd also like to put my hand up for the cliff set.....except I'm way to poor to pay for it :(

Paulbot
8th July 2010, 10:11 PM
Omg.

Noted, I just have to dig it out of storage now :o.

Hey I'd like to express an interest in the Bruticus add on kit (the whole thing). Also Warbot if Lordy passes.

Lordy has pulled out on Warbot. I was sure Hursticon had expressed interest first but I can't find that post so SharkyMcShark you're in luck. Best to wait until the preorders come in and then I can work out postage for all across the country.

SharkyMcShark
8th July 2010, 11:12 PM
Lordy has pulled out on Warbot. I was sure Hursticon had expressed interest first but I can't find that post so SharkyMcShark you're in luck. Best to wait until the preorders come in and then I can work out postage for all across the country.

Excellent, I'll set aside the $210 + money for shipping. When are the Bruticus add ons due?

(Oh, just to be clear when I say the "the whole thing" I mean like the whole FP set - I've already got the hasbro figures).

kaiden
9th July 2010, 06:36 AM
Omg.

congrats ^_^

llamatron
9th July 2010, 11:21 AM
I'll take the Hasbro Bruticus set for $50 + postage to Perth if it's still available?

Paulbot
9th July 2010, 11:35 AM
I'll take the Hasbro Bruticus set for $50 + postage to Perth if it's still available?

Yes it is. I'll get a post quote over the weekend.

llamatron
9th July 2010, 12:44 PM
Yes it is. I'll get a post quote over the weekend.

Sweet. I don't need the box either so hopefully that'll keep postage down.

Paulbot
11th July 2010, 08:28 PM
Omg.

I have to put this item in hold for the moment... As I can't find it. It wasn't exactly where I expected to be and need a little more time to find it :o

lcz128
11th July 2010, 08:54 PM
I have to put this item in hold for the moment... As I can't find it. It wasn't exactly where I expected to be and need a little more time to find it :o

no rush! Least I've reserved it, ey? :) Thanks Paul... and that reminds me I didn't take that sideswipe off STL when I was last at his place cause I forgot I bought it from ya XD; DOH!

SharkyMcShark
11th July 2010, 09:07 PM
I've PM'd Paul to inform him that I'm withdrawing my interest in FP Defender, if anyone wants to take my place.

Deceptic_Optic
11th July 2010, 09:29 PM
iS the defender 90 already shipped

Paulbot
11th July 2010, 09:38 PM
iS the defender 90 already shipped

I have Defender in hand. Postage interstate will be extra to the $90 I'm asking.

autobreadticon
12th July 2010, 12:00 PM
Hay do you have FP CC missles for sale??

Paulbot
12th July 2010, 01:59 PM
Hay do you have FP CC missles for sale??

No sorry, never got those.

snaketales
15th July 2010, 03:56 PM
PM'd re MP trailer
:D

snaketales
15th July 2010, 08:41 PM
MP-1 Anniversary OP Trailer (MIB) - $20

paid for! :D

snaketales
23rd July 2010, 10:30 PM
and received!
:):)

SharkyMcShark
21st August 2010, 01:34 PM
Apparently the Crossfire stuff is starting to hit online stores.

Paulbot
21st August 2010, 04:00 PM
I've seen that news and am waiting to receive word from Robotkingdom that my order is ready to be sent. Hopefully soon.

Paulbot
4th November 2010, 12:08 PM
Lcz128, you're Classic Cliff is ready for collection if you're still interested.

Refreshed the first post.

autobreadticon
4th November 2010, 02:04 PM
i'ii take Defender Warbot thanks :)

Paulbot
16th November 2010, 10:17 AM
Warbot Defender is back up for grabs.

Paulbot
17th January 2011, 01:07 PM
The Warbot Defender is now sold. Cliff waiting on pick up/payment/confirmation. Just leaves the City Commander set to go. Hmm. Maybe if I offer the Hasbro Ultra Magnus as well. Something to think about.

KillinSpoon
19th January 2011, 11:57 PM
Depends on how much for both? ;)

Paulbot
20th January 2011, 08:13 AM
Update: strong interest has been placed in the City Commander set only (so I can keep my Magnus)