PDA

View Full Version : Decent PC stores

Ode to a Grasshopper
9th July 2010, 10:41 AM
Hey all, my stepfather is looking at getting a Gateway FX6840 - AT198 from Harvey Norman. Can anyone recommend any good stores for alternate sourcing and/or price-matching purposes?
Cheers.:)

Hursticon
19th July 2010, 03:44 PM
Hey all, my stepfather is looking at getting a Gateway FX6840 - AT198 from Harvey Norman. Can anyone recommend any good stores for alternate sourcing and/or price-matching purposes?
Cheers.:)

I know it's hell late Odey, but any store will be better than Harvey Norman/Domayne/Joyce Mayne as they're all the same store and they're all trying to offload the same ancient stock (2 y/o or more!). :mad:

Proper deals and savings can only be found really at JB-Hifi or WOW for Queenslanders. :D

Go to either of these and you'll probably find that they'll sell you a newer model at a lower cost, it always seems to happen. :cool:

Ode to a Grasshopper
19th July 2010, 05:40 PM
Meh, he's got it now, cheers anyway.
Now if I can just find where the wireless booster has been packed away from the last move, the modem's gone from right across from my laptop to 10-odd meters away through 3 brick walls. From five bars down to 1, hooray!:rolleyes: